Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Hair growth stimulation in wound healing - Page 2 EmptyToday at 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Hair growth stimulation in wound healing - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Hair growth stimulation in wound healing - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Hair growth stimulation in wound healing - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Hair growth stimulation in wound healing - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Hair growth stimulation in wound healing - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Hair growth stimulation in wound healing - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Hair growth stimulation in wound healing - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Hair growth stimulation in wound healing - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hair growth stimulation in wound healing

+2
pancacke
FATE
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hair growth stimulation in wound healing - Page 2 Empty Re: Hair growth stimulation in wound healing

Post  hapyman Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:17 am

I found that curious as well. Zappers like the terminator or my silverado need that much to penetrate deeper into the tissues. I think Becker was referring to a more localized tissue meaning and in reference to regeneration versus a Zapper which is trying to kill bugs. I must say though that I wear my Zapper pretty much 24/7 and it can leave marks on the skin.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Hair growth stimulation in wound healing - Page 2 Empty Re: Hair growth stimulation in wound healing

Post  pancacke Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:22 am

The marks are normal, this is not an issue if you wear it on your sole...

I'd say zappers are more than fieldtested to be safe. Probably if I use the needle/current technique I start with a standard zapper setting...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:29 am

I never said they weren't safe just that they are trying to achieve two different things. JDP used a Zapper on his head with no results and I think that is for a reason. Becker investigated many different voltages and current before he found what worked. Regeneration currents are much lower than zapping bugs in the body which needs a lot of penetration power.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:35 am

I know you didn't say they weren't safe(obvious when you use them :)), I was referring to the post that said above 1 volt is not safe....

It's true jdp didn't succeed but isn't wounding always required? A cool test would be cutting yourself and wearing the zapper 24/7....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:42 am

Yes would be interesting. Certain frequencies have been show to aid healing. I am more interested in reproducing Becker's experiments on our head although it wouldn't hurt to try.

If I remember correctly almost every Zapper instructions I have seen say not to place one of the electrodes on broken skin. And this is where Becker comes into the picture he is most definitely referring to injured tissues when he says anything above 1.1 volts can be damaging.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:50 am

hapyman wrote:If I remember correctly almost every Zapper instructions I have seen say not to place one of the electrodes on broken skin. And this is where Becker comes into the picture he is most definitely referring to injured tissues when he says anything above 1.1 volts can be damaging.
Sounds right....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:36 pm

Hey Hapyman, skype me up if you have it ... will PM you my screen contact info.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:23 am

Has anyone had success with this?

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2