Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Hair growth stimulation in wound healing EmptyToday at 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Hair growth stimulation in wound healing EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Hair growth stimulation in wound healing EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Hair growth stimulation in wound healing EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Hair growth stimulation in wound healing EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Hair growth stimulation in wound healing EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Hair growth stimulation in wound healing EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Hair growth stimulation in wound healing EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Hair growth stimulation in wound healing EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hair growth stimulation in wound healing

+2
pancacke
FATE
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hair growth stimulation in wound healing Empty Hair growth stimulation in wound healing

Post  FATE Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:19 am

I have been researching wounding for regrowth...

I have just ordered very fine acupunture neddles to make a kind of... dermahammer???
Same princibal as a dermaroller, but with a higher ratio of neddles and deeper penertration...

Evidence is presented that the lack of hair growth stimulation after loss of skin mass by tumor invasion is not due to the presence of the tumor affecting the competence of the resting hair follicles to respond to growth-promoting stimuli. We conclude that the loss of skin mass by itself, is not a sufficient stimulus for triggering the growth of resting hair follicles. Therefore it is suggested that hair growth stimulation in wound healing is due not to loss of skin mass, but probably to the release of a substance(s) from the wound.

What is this "substance/substance's"?
Many people use garlic on scalp wounds for hair regrowth, what other things are highly useful?

FATE
FATE

Back to top Go down

Hair growth stimulation in wound healing Empty Re: Hair growth stimulation in wound healing

Post  pancacke Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:15 am

I would wet the needles with homemade colloidal silver and soak the scalp in CS before and afterwards.

http://www.quantumbalancing.com/real_facts_on_colloidal_silver.htm
Ionic silver has the proven ability to cause DNA to dedifferentiate or revert back to stem cells (See The Electric Body by Robert Becker). Normally once DNA has expressed certain genes, it cannot return, so once a cell is skin, or a blood cell, it cannot morph to another cell type. Now, if you apply silver ions to a burn or an injury, the blood cells can convert to the necessary skin, nerve and other cell types as needed. Without it, they can only form scar tissue. So using an EIS that has ionic content promotes healing without scarring. I personally cut the end off of my thumb and kept the stub wet with EIS for days. The result was a complete regrowth with fingerprint, so now I can't even tell which thumb was cut. Burns, even 3rd degree burns, can heal without scarring when silver ions are present. This is used by many burn units now, with such products as Silverlon bandages and acticoat.

I would also use a zapper 1 hour before, until 1 hour after the treatment.......even better would be to apply current directly to the needles. I would use silver or gold needles. A>R could be of help here....also prague and 4039 have experimented with similar ideas(involving current)

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Hair growth stimulation in wound healing Empty Re: Hair growth stimulation in wound healing

Post  nidhogge Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:13 am

Hmm, probably want to make sure that you get Ionic Silver as opposed to Colloidal, may be a significantly different outcome depending on which you use.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:34 am

The colloidal silver as we know it, has both colloidal and ionic silver in it......you can read more about that in the link I posted.
What is EIS?

EIS is a combination of ionic silver and colloidal silver. It is typically about 90% ionic and 10% colloidal by weight, but can vary between 5% and 20% colloidal depending on how it is made.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  FATE Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:26 am

Thanks for the infomation Pancake, just read you "regeim" topic... very intresting, I'm thinking to get a rife machine to combat hair loss but don't know what to look for really???

pancacke wrote:I would also use a zapper 1 hour before, until 1 hour after the treatment.......

What is a zapper?
FATE
FATE

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:57 am

FATE? wrote:Thanks for the infomation Pancake, just read you "regeim" topic... very intresting, I'm thinking to get a rife machine to combat hair loss but don't know what to look for really???
If you want to copy what I did, you need specific equipment, an F165 and a scalar device(SG1)....where to get it, is written in my regimen thread
pancacke wrote:I would also use a zapper 1 hour before, until 1 hour after the treatment.......

What is a zapper?
Google zapper......lots of info everywhere. Here is a cheap place to buy
http://tendollarzapper.com/

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:37 am

Had AR or anyone else tried to replicate the micro currents used in the Becker studies yet? I am guessing it is tricky to achieve those low currents.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:31 pm

Haven't read the book yet, but I guess the current of a standard zapper should work.....combining a zapper with a dermaroller can't be that hard either...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:05 am

I am not so sure. AR posted a couple of scanned pages from the book (I forget which h thread) and Becker showed that if the amperage was not in range it resulted in no regeneration. On top of that he stated that he was surprised how low the current needed to be and had to order special equipment. My guess is that most zappers on the market have too high of an amperage to be able to replicate the Becker research. We're talking something like 20 microamps if I remember correctly.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:24 am

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1863146#i
In short if you become positive charged above (negative) -20 millivolts cell repair stops
Some with severe issues will get help only after wearing a Terminator 2 for days or even weeks..
So a zapper should enable cells to reapir themselves again....that would be a good first step.....if you can do more with a lower current, I don't know(didn't read the book yet)

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:35 am

I actually have the book buried somewhere. Read it awhile ago. I'll dig it out and get a handle on the details. I am really intrigued by the possibilities of this. If we could use a pre existing Zapper that would be great.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:23 am

hapyman wrote:I actually have the book buried somewhere. Read it awhile ago. I'll dig it out and get a handle on the details.
Awesome! I'm defnitly building this thing once I have the time.....though I'll use it more on scars, since my hair is doing fine.
For hairloss I'd use a derma stamp with the most needle per cm².....also figure out how deep the hairfollicles sit to know which size.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:46 am

The quote of my first post was deleted on quantumbalancing.com ...I wonder why...
Anyone saved the original article?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:58 am

I still see it on the site when I visit the link you posted. Not sure why it wouldn't show up for you.

I talked to my father who is an electrical engineer and I am entertaining the possibility of trying to make a simple circuit which would give us the correct amperage and voltage to do a little experimenting Dr. Becker style. I have not yet tried to locate the parts but I have a general idea of what we would need, just a matter of how accessible the parts are.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:08 am

hapyman wrote:I still see it on the site when I visit the link you posted. Not sure why it wouldn't show up for you.
When you go on the link and then CTRL-f search for DNA you get something? I see the article but it's been censored...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:28 am

Not sure what you are seeing can you take a screenshot. Here is the excerpt taken from the page only a few seconds ago. I used both Iron Browser and Firefox.

Why is the ionic component important?

Ionic silver has the proven ability to cause DNA to dedifferentiate or revert back to stem cells (See The Electric Body by Robert Becker). Normally once DNA has expressed certain genes, it cannot return, so once a cell is skin, or a blood cell, it cannot morph to another cell type. Now, if you apply silver ions to a burn or an injury, the blood cells can convert to the necessary skin, nerve and other cell types as needed. Without it, they can only form scar tissue. So using an EIS that has ionic content promotes healing without scarring. I personally cut the end off of my thumb and kept the stub wet with EIS for days. The result was a complete regrowth with fingerprint, so now I can't even tell which thumb was cut. Burns, even 3rd degree burns, can heal without scarring when silver ions are present. This is used by many burn units now, with such products as Silverlon bandages and acticoat.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:35 am

Sry, my browser search function is screwed...can't ctrl-search even on this page :)

edit: very strange, I find some words others not...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:42 am

Why is the ionic component important?

Have you read the part of the book that talks about this by any chance?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:48 am

Yes and also I found a lot of the information already existing on this site. AR posted a bunch about the book and other articles in this thread:

Fundamentals of Regeneration Challenge

There is a lot of good info in that thread, a good portion from the book. It is pretty long but probably worth a read. I have most of the numbers I need, I am now just trying to figure out the best/cheapest way to deliver these principles to parts of our scalps. Hopefully I can do some more research into it this week. I think this is a very promising thing to look in to.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:50 am

I just took a quick look at the book once, but the only thing I read on current application was on salamander blood, has he done the same with human bloodcells?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:07 am

Just like the article you posted humans have regenerated full fingertips with this method. Other mammals such as a cat has regenerated a full tail, hair and all!! Becker himself was able to get a partially regenerated limb of a rat. The rat started regenerated the humerus from scratch. Pretty amazing stuff. If you continue reading through that thread you will even find more. AR has laid out other articles that further expand upon Becker's studies. One article by a physicist was really interesting to read. Basically humans have the ability to regenerate we just don't have the innate hardware to do so. We don't possess enough peripheral nerve endings to send the correct signals to do so, which is why artificially producing this signal is helpful. Also the mode of action is different from that of amphibians in mammals. In mammals such as humans it is a different type of cell that begins de-differentiating that forms the basic stem cells that do all the work.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:07 am

I read the thread back then....it's nearly too much info in there gg(edit: the cat-thing was pretty cool!)

If I remember Becker used a few picoampere on the salamander...did he say how much we need for human tissue?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:29 am

The amount for humans may be interesting. The article by the physicist Gary Wade about Becker's experiment has some theories. He suggests a current 1000 times stronger than the one used on rats, which is still really low. Becker used about 200-700 picoAmps and Wade says about 200 nanoAmps.

This along with the information in Becker's patent will hopefully give us enough clues on where to start at least. For example the voltage must be low as well. Anything above 1 volt can cause tissue damage and around 10 microAmps can aid cancer cells. 10 microAmps is an order of 1000 times stronger than nanoAmps and and 1 million stronger than picoAmps.

I am also collecting info for the specs on cathode/anode.

Eventually I will post some things but basically need to chat with AR before I commit to build anything. He has done most of the legwork thus far so he may know more.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:36 am

hmmm maybe we should build a little lab :) ........a good microscope, human blood and a programmable current should do.
Could you look up the silver discussion in the book and post it here, that would be awesome?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:04 am

hapyman wrote:Anything above 1 volt can cause tissue damage and around 10 microAmps can aid cancer cells.
That can't be right.....a zapper puts out 5 volt and 5 milliAmps...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next