Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Losing a Significant amount of weight EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Losing a Significant amount of weight EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Losing a Significant amount of weight EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Losing a Significant amount of weight EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Losing a Significant amount of weight EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Losing a Significant amount of weight EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Losing a Significant amount of weight EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Losing a Significant amount of weight EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Losing a Significant amount of weight EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Losing a Significant amount of weight

5 posters

Go down

Losing a Significant amount of weight Empty Losing a Significant amount of weight

Post  itzmecorey Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:22 pm

In the last few months I mentioned going through alot of stress combines with doing fruit only carb diet. I since have started eating safe starches and juicing again. I cant help but say I might have to see a doctor. I am 142 pounds from 170 about 3 months ago and its very noticable. Anyone experience the same thing from a diet or other regimen

itzmecorey

http://www.coreychmiel.com

Back to top Go down

Losing a Significant amount of weight Empty Re: Losing a Significant amount of weight

Post  Hoppipolla Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:56 pm

I think if you want to maintain weight on a fruit diet you need to eat at least 3000 cals a day and get lots of greens (kale, spinach, etc). Greens aren't fruit I know but they're just as natural! Juice 'em if you can!

You can add the occasional fat sources like nuts and seeds if you're doing this for months on end, but I think that for short term cleanses (maybe up to 2 months) dropping all "overt fats" seems to be beneficial for correcting gut flora Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Losing a Significant amount of weight Empty Re: Losing a Significant amount of weight

Post  dadon Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:48 pm

CALORIES! just count your calories! im not sure if a fruit only diet is preferable but if you want to follow it you need to pay close attention to your calories intake.

dadon

Back to top Go down

Post  sublime9 Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:38 am

Corey,

What type of diet did you transition from? There could be a lot of factors at play here. What you probably need to do is add in some condensed protein from nuts and seeds, cooked quinoa, or if you eat meat from fish or eggs. You don't need as much from animal sources and I would recommend eating any fish or eggs with a 1/4C of raw sauerkraut for better digestion. Heck lots of fermented food right now would be fantastic, especially coming off your cleanse. The condensed protein should stabilize your body if that is indeed what you need. Raw fruit and Veggie diet can be tricky at times and experimentation is key to finding out what your dominant intake should be. Try the above for a week or two and let me know what the outcome is.

Best of luck.

sublime9

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:25 pm

Good fats, my friend, to go along with fruits and protein. Ghee, extra virgin coconut oil if available. I'd recommend the organic varieties.

Don't worry too much about weight loss, though. It happens when the body is detoxifying. The good side may be that you are getting rid of the bad stored fats, replace them with the best ones. I stand by CS, that good oils and fats are key to good health.
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down