Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Yellow Substance Coming Out of my Scalp. EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Yellow Substance Coming Out of my Scalp. EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Yellow Substance Coming Out of my Scalp. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Yellow Substance Coming Out of my Scalp. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Yellow Substance Coming Out of my Scalp. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Yellow Substance Coming Out of my Scalp. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Yellow Substance Coming Out of my Scalp. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Yellow Substance Coming Out of my Scalp. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Yellow Substance Coming Out of my Scalp. EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Yellow Substance Coming Out of my Scalp.

+5
TravisB
rofl
pancacke
TransGirl
Hoppipolla
9 posters

Go down

Yellow Substance Coming Out of my Scalp. Empty Yellow Substance Coming Out of my Scalp.

Post  Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:48 pm

I've recently watched the whole "Iodine, the most misunderstood nutrient" conference by Dr. Brownstein. At the end, he explained he gave Iodine as a last resort to one of his cancer patient. She had breast cancer and he didn't make it eventually but reported that there was yellow coming out of her breast and other places of her body like her nails.

I didn't notice it, or I thought it was normal, but, my mother told me that my pillow was stained with a dark yellowish substance. I don't recall Brownstein explaining what this yellow substance exactly is. Is it a combination of bromide an other toxic halides? It still scary to think that greasy substance what comfortably set in my body all these years Neutral .

Has anyone experienced the same while supplementing with iodine? thank you in advance for your answers Smile.

Back to top Go down

Yellow Substance Coming Out of my Scalp. Empty Re: Yellow Substance Coming Out of my Scalp.

Post  Hoppipolla Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:28 pm

Hm.. interesting.

I remember being told I think by TransGirl but it could have been someone else that it can be Candida.

Other than that... damn... I'm racking my brains now! Toxins? Fat?

Send it to a lab lol Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Yellow Substance Coming Out of my Scalp. Empty Re: Yellow Substance Coming Out of my Scalp.

Post  TransGirl Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:43 pm

I remember one candida story about a woman who went on a candida diet without removing mercury. She basically experienced a pus-like substance coming from every orifice.

I don't remember where I found the story, but it was during a google search for mercury and candida.
TransGirl
TransGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:05 am

FredtheBelgian wrote:
I didn't notice it, or I thought it was normal, but, my mother told me that my pillow was stained with a dark yellowish substance. I don't recall Brownstein explaining what this yellow substance exactly is. Is it a combination of bromide an other toxic halides? It still scary to think that greasy substance what comfortably set in my body all these years :| .
:).
That's sweat^^ ....I mean seriously, your hypochondrism is fine but starting a new thread for every buhu you have...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:14 am

hang on a sec. ur using revita, scalpure, minox all topically, u sure its not just staining from one of them? remember the simplest answer is usually the correct one.

just seems a bit sus u only found orange stuff after reading that article.

think ur suffering from a very common and deadly disease. cyberchondriasis

hoppi also used to suffer from this disease with his tomato skin 'flukes' in his stool.

rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:10 am

Anxious1 wrote:hang on a sec. ur using revita, scalpure, minox all topically, u sure its not just staining from one of them? remember the simplest answer is usually the correct one.

just seems a bit sus u only found orange stuff after reading that article.

think ur suffering from a very common and deadly disease. cyberchondriasis

hoppi also used to suffer from this disease with his tomato skin 'flukes' in his stool.

Yeah that was my bad lol ^^
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisB Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:10 am

Anxious1 wrote:hoppi also used to suffer from this disease with his tomato skin 'flukes' in his stool.

Haha, I remember that. Classic Hippo. That kid cracks me up!

TravisB

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:26 am

Anxious1 wrote:

Take roughly 3 grams of ascorbic acid and 3 grams of sea salt mixed in a glass of water 3 times a day. I say roughly 3 grams because some people can take more, some less, you'll know by your bowel tolerance. Do this for a few days, then check the toilet.

Experienced this first hand.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:01 am

TravisB wrote:
Anxious1 wrote:hoppi also used to suffer from this disease with his tomato skin 'flukes' in his stool.

I learn through mistakes Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisB Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:12 am

Hoppipolla wrote:
TravisB wrote:

I learn through mistakes Smile

Most people do, no sweat.

TravisB

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:30 am

TravisB wrote:
Hoppipolla wrote:I learn through mistakes Smile

Most people do, no sweat.

Cheers man Smile

I mean.. I'm not ashamed of thinking my problem was liver flukes! At that point, I knew something was wrong with my liver (and I still think something is wrong with my liver, even if I don't believe it was the original problem) but I just didn't know quite what it was and was making the best calls I could!

So... live and learn, basically!
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:40 am

FFS..
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisB Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Decro435 wrote:FFS..

I agree, you can't blame a>r for not hanging out here that much anymore. It's a shame, I really liked his stuff.

TravisB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:57 pm

You're so smart and Hoppi and me are idiots, right?

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:10 am

Hoppipolla wrote: Candida

Is there anything you don't link with candida?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisB Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:17 am

FredtheBelgian wrote:You're so smart and Hoppi and me are idiots, right?

No, if I had knowledge about these things I would contribute more than what I do now (and my contribution at the moment is 0). The reason why I'm here is because I'm in medical school, and I want to broaden my academic horizon. I don't have MPB or any kind of hairloss, I'm here because of the input of the input of primarily abc123, CS, a>r and pancake.

And no, I don't think you guys are idiots, but if I read a post of e.g. Hoppi and I see his logic is flawed, I'll tell him.

TravisB

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:19 am

i never said u were idiots. but like alot of ppl u read stuff on the internet, then subconciously skew reality so that u have the same symptoms.

Its not ur fault. everyone does it. Its the nature of the internet. It has its pros and cons.

But i feel the need to point it out before u try and treat imaginary diseases, and harm urself.

in my opinion hoppi came close to doing damage, and if i recall made himself quite sick trying to kill parasites that werent actually there. And u seem to be falling into the same trap. allbeit with a different problem.

i know its offensive wat im saying, but its for ur own good.

FYI i actually used revita a while back and it gummed up my hair pretty bad, i had to use a thick baking soda shampoo to get it back to normal, because everything else incluyding all sorts of shampoos and cleansers etc made it worse.

and i recall revita was a thick orange that stained ur hair and scalp. ur not only using that, but scalpure which is a orange clay, and minoxidil. and now ur wondering why ur scalp is producing orange gunk.

rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:26 am

Hoppipolla wrote:Hm.. interesting.

I remember being told I think by TransGirl but it could have been someone else that it can be Candida.

Other than that... damn... I'm racking my brains now! Toxins? Fat?

Send it to a lab lol Smile

Racking your brains? You probably won't find much in there.

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:13 am

Ok so everything is clear now Smile.

Hoppi, I think you're wrong. Stop focusing on Candida. It's really the last thing I've ever thought about during my fight against hair loss so... just my 2 cents Wink . Yes I have had digestive issues, and they were fixed pretty quickly with a simple probiotic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down