Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
New CCSVI info - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
New CCSVI info - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
New CCSVI info - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
New CCSVI info - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
New CCSVI info - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
New CCSVI info - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
New CCSVI info - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
New CCSVI info - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
New CCSVI info - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

New CCSVI info

+11
TapItIn
jimmyw
Yanks
gbp2000
j87x
sdguy
imprisoned-radical
bh2o
pancacke
Nanas
ubraj
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New CCSVI info - Page 3 Empty Re: New CCSVI info

Post  ubraj Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:38 am

I've never helped someone in my family with ADD/ADHD so I couldn't give a definite on what helps.

With that said, the first thing I'd have them do is to remove the foods they are sensitive to. Followed by chelation of toxins and heavy metal detox and making sure one doesn't have HPU/KPU. Followed by removal of mold with thieves oil and/or the radionics rate of 803000 ohms. Followed by retraining their brain with frequency device. I use my F-165/SC-1A for similar but could alternatively use Bob Beck's Brain Tuner or if one doesn't have much money could buy some CD's and when listened to them, help to retrain the brains frequency. Or earthing is another cheap alternative. Followed by removal of pathogens which includes parasites.

To explain further, the pathogens as well as mold as well as food sensitivities will cause a lot of inflammation which cause a lot altered behavior and Type A type of personality. That's why I've mentioned that you can always tell who currently has hair loss on a hair loss forum based on their personality. They tend to be rather aggressive. But I think the above protocol may work for ADD/ADHD.

Further, taking supplements such as trace minerals mentioned in this link http://www.royalrife.com/adhd.html as well as amino acid supplementation I would also try and maybe even ormus. As well as focusing on the teeth as well.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:26 pm

rdkml wrote:I've never helped someone in my family with ADD/ADHD so I couldn't give a definite on what helps.

With that said, the first thing I'd have them do is to remove the foods they are sensitive to. Followed by chelation of toxins and heavy metal detox and making sure one doesn't have HPU/KPU. Followed by removal of mold with thieves oil and/or the radionics rate of 803000 ohms. Followed by retraining their brain with frequency device. I use my F-165/SC-1A for similar but could alternatively use Bob Beck's Brain Tuner or if one doesn't have much money could buy some CD's and when listened to them, help to retrain the brains frequency. Or earthing is another cheap alternative. Followed by removal of pathogens which includes parasites.

To explain further, the pathogens as well as mold as well as food sensitivities will cause a lot of inflammation which cause a lot altered behavior and Type A type of personality. That's why I've mentioned that you can always tell who currently has hair loss on a hair loss forum based on their personality. They tend to be rather aggressive. But I think the above protocol may work for ADD/ADHD.

Further, taking supplements such as trace minerals mentioned in this link http://www.royalrife.com/adhd.html as well as amino acid supplementation I would also try and maybe even ormus. As well as focusing on the teeth as well.

hope this helps

interesting thouthts!

Any idea of how Bob Beck tunner works? Some people think there is Schumann frequency behind it. I might make myself one. Interesting everybody mentions brain training in people with ADHD. It's something i do for all my life subconsciously with sports and music. Cant live without it, also because is a big part of who are am. And from experience i can tell it's only thing which helped me so far, beside correcting teeth issues - which seem to helped in my hair loss as well. Interestingly, i never had problems in school compared to the others, even at the faculty i can get 10, if i find it worthy. I easily switch ADHD into OCD type of behaviour, and link you posted doesnt disagree. But still can forget my keys in the kitchen and wallet near my shoes at the same time. Regarding mold, i am already putting some attention in it, as well. Will try it also with thieves oil, cause radionics doesnt seem to work on me due various reasons - great electropolution in the area i use it, or incorrect frequency. I already tried 803000Ohms and so i did some others. Will try it again in more healthy environment. Regarding minerals, i already supplementing zink and all others beside manganese and chrome. Thank you again.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:43 am

If 803000 ohms didn't do anything for you, then I would doubt that thieves oil would work.

It's possible it didn't work if it wasn't done correctly such as if didn't use a 24 v adapter. Or used it long enough or used it 8 or 12 hours or more when putting the electrical charge into the herb/supplements or water bottle.

It's not like Rife where you can have benefits very fast. Such as say run H Pylori who has lots of gas (symptom of H Pylori) and the gas and inflammation goes away very fast. The classical radionics device is more subtle like homeopathy in that it takes days to notice that symptoms are reduced. Then for example in the case of mold takes weeks for the mold symptoms to return once no longer using it.

From what I can tell over here is that Dr. Loyd is right that people either test that they need the 803,000 ohms or the one for inflammation of 34,816,885 ohms.

Regarding the Brain Tuner, I've heard it mention from a very reliable source that it works better than any frequency generator can do. I don't understand why and what makes it different and he didn't elaborate. He also made it clear that those that didn't get much benefit also didn't use it long enough each session. That if it's not used long enough, it doesn't flip the switch so to speak.

I personally don't own one as I don't have a need but I have thought about buying one for some family members as it's said to work very well for addiction and similar.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmyw Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:39 am

With 34816885, do you have to get it spot on, as the transistors I got from China I am unable to read some of the numbers.

jimmyw

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:02 am

Yeah, I noticed that too. All the other ones I personally mix and match them and test them with a multi meter so that each is 100% accurate.

However, 34,816,885 was tricky with this method as testing with the multimeter it jumps around too much at such a high number.

Because of this, I had to test each individual resisitor for the small resistors and then do the math. Very large resistors caused my multi meter to jump around too much so I tried to avoid the very large ones and used a bunch of smaller ones and then just winged it from there.

Or of course could just add the 1% resistors together without using the multimeter as that "should" also work. Dr. Loyd has mentioned that you don't have to mix and match them if you have 1% resistors. That it still seems to work even though it's off a little bit. That you can just add them together without a multimeter.

I hope this makes sense.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:05 pm

rdkml wrote:

It's possible it didn't work if it wasn't done correctly such as if didn't use a 24 v adapter. Or used it long enough or used it 8 or 12 hours or more when putting the electrical charge into the herb/supplements or water bottle.

Not using it enought time might be reason, cause electrically it was done the same as you posted. I used frequency generator instead AC adapter, but set it to 50Hz so the output was the same. About the herbs/water. What information/charge can water carry into the body? I know it from science, that electrons are able to have sort of memory, but heard just recently that it can be used as therapeutic procedure.

http://lkm.fri.uni-lj.si/xaigor/slo/znanclanki/electron.htm

It's not like Rife where you can have benefits very fast. Such as say run H Pylori who has lots of gas (symptom of H Pylori) and the gas and inflammation goes away very fast. The classical radionics device is more subtle like homeopathy in that it takes days to notice that symptoms are reduced. Then for example in the case of mold takes weeks for the mold symptoms to return once no longer using it.

From what I can tell over here is that Dr. Loyd is right that people either test that they need the 803,000 ohms or the one for inflammation of 34,816,885 ohms.

I tested both, but than again i might have spent more time doing it.

Regarding the Brain Tuner, I've heard it mention from a very reliable source that it works better than any frequency generator can do. I don't understand why and what makes it different and he didn't elaborate. He also made it clear that those that didn't get much benefit also didn't use it long enough each session. That if it's not used long enough, it doesn't flip the switch so to speak.

well, coping the circuit should also copy the effect tuner produces. Since it's a small device i cant see anything that cant be done with today's technology - with very high possibility even inexpencive.

I personally don't own one as I don't have a need but I have thought about buying one for some family members as it's said to work very well for addiction and similar.

It's expensive one. I would want to at least borrow one before buying it.

hope this helps

as always - something new for me. Tnx.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:58 am

I ran an experiment for you Beebrox.

I hooked up a 542,000 ohm resistor to the radionics device and measured with my multimeter.

24 volt adapter from Mauser Electronics
Fairly stable bounces between a high and low of about
567,000 - 527,000 ohms

Then instead of the adapter I hooked it up to

21 volt Instek SFG-2004 frequency generator
Very erratic and bounces all over with a high and low of about
590,000 - 480,000 ohms

Changing the frequency to 50 Hz or any frequency made no difference.

IMO, if you don't wish to buy a 24 volt adapter, try searching throughout your home for an adapter that is as close to 24 volts as you can find. Initial test result show that the frequency generator rather than just an adapter possibly makes it less accurate.

Regarding water, yes it is able to hold a frequency or several frequencies. Water is also able to hold a resonant pattern or a couple resonant patterns such as the classical radionics device. I don't understand it enough to explain how other than to say this is partly how homeopathy works. Can take a substance and dilute till there is nothing left to measure. However, there is still a frequency and thus biophotons and I assume a resonant pattern as well left.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:44 am

rdkml wrote:I ran an experiment for you Beebrox.

I hooked up a 542,000 ohm resistor to the radionics device and measured with my multimeter.

24 volt adapter from Mauser Electronics
Fairly stable bounces between a high and low of about
567,000 - 527,000 ohms

Then instead of the adapter I hooked it up to

21 volt Instek SFG-2004 frequency generator
Very erratic and bounces all over with a high and low of about
590,000 - 480,000 ohms

Changing the frequency to 50 Hz or any frequency made no difference.

IMO, if you don't wish to buy a 24 volt adapter, try searching throughout your home for an adapter that is as close to 24 volts as you can find. Initial test result show that the frequency generator rather than just an adapter possibly makes it less accurate.

Regarding water, yes it is able to hold a frequency or several frequencies. Water is also able to hold a resonant pattern or a couple resonant patterns such as the classical radionics device. I don't understand it enough to explain how other than to say this is partly how homeopathy works. Can take a substance and dilute till there is nothing left to measure. However, there is still a frequency and thus biophotons and I assume a resonant pattern as well left.

According to my electrical knowledge, electrical resistance is property of the mass and it does change with temperature, humidity, preessure, but not voltage nor other electrical parameters. If i am honest all the circuit electricaly means no sense to me, but i can go beyond that. What bothers me now is why AC adapter is used instead of DC anyway cause resistance with conductance makes oscilations possible in the circuits. Why voltage, nor frequency has any effect on it i have no clue. Have to check it up myself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_oscillator

You used DC or AC adapter? In radionics device thread it's written that AC is a must, that's why i made my AC with frequency generator. I dont think i have any AC adapter at my home , cause almost all house electronics has DC adapters or there are none, cause AC is already in house wirings...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:31 am

Yes, I used AC.

If you have an old printer that you won't be using, the adapter is usually AC I believe. But again, try to get close to 24 volts.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Hali-L Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:46 am

mihai wrote:
rdkml wrote:
If anyone saved the link let me know as I'd like to keep it.

Is this the info you want?
http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/89911565/file.html

thanks for the file, going to give this a good read.
Hali-L
Hali-L

Back to top Go down

Post  missymoo Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:53 pm

Wow, I only just started reading a bit about CCSVI this morning and it's blown my mind.

My hair loss came about the same time as my nerve issues (myoclonic jerks, especially when falling asleep). It was around this time I was taking MSM which I didn't realise at the time moves mercury about (and I had fillings at the time), nearly 10 years ago I took MSM and around that time I had diffuse loss on the sides just like I do now, but now I'm also dealing with temporal loss, like balding on one side and thinning on the other, with a bulging vein on the balding side.

Is taking zinc bad? I'm taking some due to pyroluria.

missymoo

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmyw Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:32 am

Probably been mentioned before, but I have noticed a reduction in chest pains by using a Power Plate at my local gym, when I do the plank position it really clears up.

jimmyw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3