Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
OT: Headache, dizziness, nausea symptoms from supps? Help please EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
OT: Headache, dizziness, nausea symptoms from supps? Help please EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
OT: Headache, dizziness, nausea symptoms from supps? Help please EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
OT: Headache, dizziness, nausea symptoms from supps? Help please EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
OT: Headache, dizziness, nausea symptoms from supps? Help please EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
OT: Headache, dizziness, nausea symptoms from supps? Help please EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
OT: Headache, dizziness, nausea symptoms from supps? Help please EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
OT: Headache, dizziness, nausea symptoms from supps? Help please EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
OT: Headache, dizziness, nausea symptoms from supps? Help please EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

OT: Headache, dizziness, nausea symptoms from supps? Help please

+3
abc123
ubraj
Genetickz
7 posters

Go down

OT: Headache, dizziness, nausea symptoms from supps? Help please Empty OT: Headache, dizziness, nausea symptoms from supps? Help please

Post  Genetickz Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:49 pm

Hi, recently I have been experiencing headaches, nausea, dizziness, and hot flushes, and some brain-fog. To be honest, they are very strange symptoms and I am wondering what the cause might be. I generally only get it in the morning (usually it starts on the way to work and can continue in waves for the rest of the day).
The symptoms are so vague and varied that it is really hard to make any kind of diagnosis, but I am wondering if it could have anything to do with the supps I am taking for hair-loss.

This is what I am taking now:
-Fibro-boost
-Krill Oil
-Resveratrol
-Turmeric
-Vitamin D3
-Royal Jelly w/ ginseng, pollen, propollis

The fibro-boost and krill oil I only started taking recently, but I had these symptoms before that so I think I can safely count them out. Resveratrol and turmeric I have been taking for almost a year and never noticed anything different until recently, so they should be ok too.
The two that I am not sure about (I think I started taking them not long before I started having these symtoms) are the D3 and Royal Jelly.
I realise that my problem is very likely totally unrelated, but do you think there is a possibility that either the D3 or royal jelly is having this kind of effect on me?

One other thing that I want to ask is, do you think any of this could be a result of low levels of radiation from food or water?
I live in the kansai area of Japan, which is quite far from the fukushima nuclear disaster that I'm sure you all know about, but I'm wondering if I might be taking in radiation indirectly from meat/veggies/water here...

What do you think?
Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated, as I am pretty worried about it.
Thank you

Genetickz

Back to top Go down

OT: Headache, dizziness, nausea symptoms from supps? Help please Empty Re: OT: Headache, dizziness, nausea symptoms from supps? Help please

Post  ubraj Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:37 pm

A small percentage of people have vague symptoms of not feeling well early on when supplementing D3 even though they test low, while others can take longer for it to occur.

If it's the D, for starters would recommend sun exposure, and co-factors for Vitamin D such as boron, Vitamin A, Vitamin K, magnesium if you can.

If you think it's radiation which also gives vague symptoms, can take baking soda/salt (or epsom salt) bath many times to lower radiation.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

OT: Headache, dizziness, nausea symptoms from supps? Help please Empty Re: OT: Headache, dizziness, nausea symptoms from supps? Help please

Post  abc123 Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:42 pm

Very unlikely it's any of those sups. If I had to pick the most likely i'd say fibro-boost or royal jelly. But still very unlikely.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  Genetickz Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:57 pm

Thanks for the ideas.
I agree it seems unlikely. But I will stop taking the D3 and Royal Jelly and see how I feel.
If I can identify the D3 as a problem I will try with the other co-factors that rdkml suggests.

I'll post an update in the next couple of days.

If anyone has other ideas, please feel free to give them.

Genetickz

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:41 am

Forgot to mention that if it is in fact D3 giving you the symptoms you especially wouldn't want to take any magnesium supplement but only magnesium malate or magnesium asparate. AOR magnesium malate and Source Naturals are two good ones for magnesium malate. Both are sold on iherb.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Genetickz Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:24 pm

Just an update.
For the past 4 days I have stopped taking all supplements altogether. Unfortunately I am still experiencing headaches, fatigue, nausea, some stomach pain and diarrhoea etc. Its kind of like having a perpetual hangover that never ends.
I'm going to go to the doctor tomorrow, but due to the vagueness of my condition, I doubt that they will be able to help me.

Searches on the internet suggest a lot of people with similar symptoms, but very few concrete solutions. Most people say that doctors were unable to diagnose them, and they just had to live with it.

Anyway, I guess its nothing to do with the supplements. But I have no idea what it is, and not really sure what to do about it Sad

Genetickz

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:40 am

Take a mix of 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp ascorbic acid and flush it down with 1L of water(best is purifed water). If it is bromide you will feel better in 1-2 hours. Don't eat anything shortly before or after drinking the mix.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Genetickz Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:40 pm

Well it looks like I may have spoken too soon. Its been a couple of weeks now that I have stopped taking all supplements, and I have felt fine for the last week or so. I am gradually starting to take some of the supps again, but I'm pretty sure that it was either the D3 or Royal Jelly that was affecting me. I don't know why that could be, but it seems like the most likely thing at this point.

Genetickz

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:58 pm

Would look at this:

http://healthyfixx.com/49/treating-migraine-headaches

Or you might look into taking 5-MethylTetraHydroFolate (MTHF). That is if you suspect you have high levels of BPA (Bisphenol-a), which is known to disrupt folate and folic acid metabolism which happen to cause those symptoms you listed.

http://www.iherb.com/Doctor-s-Best-Best-Fully-Active-Folate-Featuring-Quatrefolic-400-mcg-90-Veggie-Caps/38067?at=hil335

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:59 pm

I should also mention that you might be experiencing a typical and expected detox reaction.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:59 pm

ive had similar symptoms b4 from royal jelly. and royal jelly contains beeswax, propilis, and bee pollin, as well as some supplements have them all separately as well.

my family is allergic to bees. some get analphalactsis. i just get symptoms, so u might say im not allergic, but im certainly hypersensitive. (i just swell up very big when stung)

so id suggest getting rid of all those bee products in the last line. Also it may just be a detox reaction to heavy metals. perhaps u could get a hair analysis first to see exactly how much heavy metals u hav b4 u commence detoxing(and certain things in that regime are heavy metal chelating)

so my advice, get a hair analysis (using mass spectrometry NOT OTHER METHODS, from company doctors data) then u might want to procede slower, with smaller doses.

and cut out royal jelly, propilis, beeswax, bee pollen. dont think much of those supplements anyway. and certainly try cutting D3. it shouldnt be neccessary unless ur very pale, and get no sun.

hope that helps. good luck.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Genetickz Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:22 am

thanks everyone for your advice and support.
I have got the results of my blood tests and I appear to have significantly elevated levels of "Bilirubin" which I had never heard of until today. I also have slightly high levels of Creatine. They are related to function of the liver and kidneys, and apparently a lot of different things could be causing them to be out of balance, including some quite serious conditions.

I'm going to need some much more extensive tests done to try and find the cause. Its a little scary pale

Genetickz

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:55 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Would look at this:

http://healthyfixx.com/49/treating-migraine-headaches

CS - Howcome you recommend Zinc Picolinate and Magnesium Glycinate in your article but decalcify contains the orotate forms?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down