Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Cutting back on potatoes, rice and pasta EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Cutting back on potatoes, rice and pasta EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Cutting back on potatoes, rice and pasta EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Cutting back on potatoes, rice and pasta EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Cutting back on potatoes, rice and pasta EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Cutting back on potatoes, rice and pasta EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Cutting back on potatoes, rice and pasta EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Cutting back on potatoes, rice and pasta EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Cutting back on potatoes, rice and pasta EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Cutting back on potatoes, rice and pasta

4 posters

Go down

Cutting back on potatoes, rice and pasta Empty Cutting back on potatoes, rice and pasta

Post  Misirlou Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:31 am

.............in favor for ?

These are obviously not great options to consume plenty of every day, which I sort of do...
So it's time to end this shit, just as I ended drinking pasteurized milk thanks to you guys.
Too bad I forgot to add alternatives to the pretty nutritious (but dangerous) milk Rolling Eyes

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Cutting back on potatoes, rice and pasta Empty Re: Cutting back on potatoes, rice and pasta

Post  scottyc33 Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:30 am

Misirlou wrote:.............in favor for ?

These are obviously not great options to consume plenty of every day, which I sort of do...
So it's time to end this shit, just as I ended drinking pasteurized milk thanks to you guys.
Too bad I forgot to add alternatives to the pretty nutritious (but dangerous) milk Rolling Eyes

I use almond and rice milk in my protein shakes and for the occassional bowl of cereal.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Cutting back on potatoes, rice and pasta Empty Re: Cutting back on potatoes, rice and pasta

Post  Misirlou Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:20 am

Yes, I will try almond milk and rice milk, however, I cannot replace potatoes, rice and pasta with only almond milk now can I? pig

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  NewReg Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:09 am

Misirlou wrote:Yes, I will try almond milk and rice milk, however, I cannot replace potatoes, rice and pasta with only almond milk now can I? pig
I also use almond milk. Stay away from soy. You might try raw milk too. I love it, but it goes bad pretty quick.

As for a substitute for pasta, I actually think another one of your proposed deletions would be a good replacement. I have brown rice quite often. Also, quinoa is a nice pilaf-like dish that is super-high in protein. It probably wouldn't be good with marinara and meatballs, but it's tasty prepared other ways.

As for substituting potatoes, I just don't eat a lot of them. I know they are full of carbs, but they are also high in antioxidants. For me, this is an "in moderation" food.

NewReg

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:09 am

I eat whole grain pasta once in awhile.

Also, you could try gluten free pasta.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  sublime9 Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:45 am

You could try the ezekial products that are in the freezer section.

sublime9

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down