Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Most powerful oral natural antibiotic? EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Most powerful oral natural antibiotic? EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Most powerful oral natural antibiotic? EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Most powerful oral natural antibiotic? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Most powerful oral natural antibiotic? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Most powerful oral natural antibiotic? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Most powerful oral natural antibiotic? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Most powerful oral natural antibiotic? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Most powerful oral natural antibiotic? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Most powerful oral natural antibiotic?

+4
Project: JS
sublime9
CausticSymmetry
scottyc33
8 posters

Go down

Most powerful oral natural antibiotic? Empty Most powerful oral natural antibiotic?

Post  scottyc33 Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:17 pm

Anybody have any ideas on what are the most powerful oral natural antibiotics?

I've posted about this before, but I am still struggling to rid myself of this damn back acne.

It's very frustrating because my diet is very clean, I drink tons of water, I've tried multiple topicals, I've tried various exfoliants, a lot of the supplements I take are aimed at reducing inflammation, I've tried Lactoferrin, I shower immediately after working out, I've done herbal colon cleanses, I've done liver cleanses, etc, etc, etc - and my back still looks awful.

I'm looking to add some powerful antibiotics (natural) to hopefully attack the problem from the inside-out.

Anyone have any ideas or even specific product recommendations?

Also, when I do get a cyst it seems to take forever for it to heal. I currently supplement with zinc which is supposed to help with wound healing but it doesn't seem to be helping.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Most powerful oral natural antibiotic? Empty Re: Most powerful oral natural antibiotic?

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:21 pm

scottyc33 - Have you tried the Probiotic route? Such as Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic 12 Plus.

Do you eat any sugar products, such as cookies, pastries, cereal, or pasteurized milk?
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Most powerful oral natural antibiotic? Empty Re: Most powerful oral natural antibiotic?

Post  sublime9 Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:56 pm

IH's advice might be a better focus on your issues but as for the best antibiotic; it is garlic. The creator has provided it to us everywhere on our planet for a reason.

I try to juice a clove a week. Yeah, a clove a week. It's like drinking a Molotov cocktail no matter how much apple you juice with it.

sublime9

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:28 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:scottyc33 - Have you tried the Probiotic route? Such as Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic 12 Plus.

Do you eat any sugar products, such as cookies, pastries, cereal, or pasteurized milk?

IH - yes I finished a month's supply of Dr. Ohhira's a couple of weeks ago. I've been taking Gut Health since then and just ordered the Jarrow's formula from iherb. When I'm done with that, I'll go back to Dr. Ohirra's for a month and rotate from there. Actually, up until about 6 weeks ago I hadn't taken a probiotic for a long time. But, it will be a staple for me moving forward.

As for the sugar crap you list, I generally eat very little of it. I avoid dairy products - I drink unsweetened almond milk, rice milk. I even switched my protein drinks to egg protein from whey.
I probably have a bowl of cereal (either millet rice or organic raisin bran) maybe once a week, if that.
Cookies and pastries almost never as I just don't buy that stuff - BUT the past couple of weeks I admit I did eat some of this crap as it was all over my office in abundance because of the holidays.
It can be difficult to stay disciplined when it's in your face all day, every day during the week.
I would say 90% of the people in my office are overweight. They feed on that crap often and it shows.

I really feel like my diet is generally tight though.

Breakfast is usually eggs or a banana (or some other fruit) and a green drink and/or protein drink.
I drink green / white / black tea - never drink coffee.
Lunch is usually some sort of turkey/chicken wrap - no mayo but sometimes I get a dressing that prob has HFCS in it.
Intermittently throughout the day I'll snack on raw nuts and seeds (almonds, brazil nuts, walnuts, cashews, sunflower, pumpkin seeds).
Dinner is usually chicken or some type of fish with veggies - and a few times a week some brown rice.
I'll also have a protein drink before and after I workout in the evenings.
If I have dessert, it's almost always some kind of fruit - apples, strawberry, blueberry, kiwi, pomegranate, etc, etc.

I go out to dinner once a week and either get a steak or some kind of fish that I never cook at home.

Maybe I just need to really to tighten up on the diet now that the holidays are over and give the probiotics more time to do their thing?

It's frustrating because even if I go awhile without any new cysts, they take so long to heal so my back always LOOKS terrible because of red marks from old cysts.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Project: JS Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:51 pm

scottyc33 - A couple quick suggestions as I have been in a simliar situation at work w/ snacks & a friend of mine had bacne and figured out what to do to prevent it.

-At work, have healthy snacks (nuts like you mention, also have veggies in the fridge if you have one at work, bring protein powder, etc.) all around you. So youre constantly full on the good stuff. If you have to, bring in a healthy meal to eat between lunch and the time you punch out. Trying to avoid temptation when your already hungery is almost impossible.. dont try it. Any kind of taxing mental work is gonna make you crave sugar & carbs.. I dont know why exactly but I have experienced it myself over and over again I remember there were some studies that back this up.. Dont temp yourself.. stay constantly full and the sweet stuff wont be as tempting. The other thing is to have ALA w/ you so if you do induldge you have a way to limit its negative effects.

-As far as back acne.. for some reason I remember that a lot of my friends had this when I was in college. It was esp prevalent on the rugby team I played on for some reason. It is diet related (beer is a possible contributer to it) I think.. but I also think it has a lot to do w/ blocked pores and trapped sweat..

Heres what one of my friends said - he used to sleep in t-shirts that had logos and designs on the back - this is bad as it traps sweat against the body. Same w/ leather car seats.. even worst are vinyl -goodness I hope no cars w/ that are still around.

-Also if you sleep w/ no shirt on change your sheets like every 3 days as sheets can trap bacteria apparently.

Heres the last thing, and this is from my own experience w/ mild jock itch back when I played rugby..

-Change your towel every time, dont use the same towel if you can help it. IF you must use the same towel throw it in the dryer on high before you shower so that when you get out its piping hot. Its a pain but this is critical.

-Also, after a shower dry off completely before you get dressed - and use a fan in your bedroom to finish the job.. make sure that youre totally 100% dry.. I guess it reduces the environment for bacteria to chill out in.

-Between that and switching to a mild soap - lever 2000 (regular plain lever 2000). This has worked well for me.

Hope that helps scotty. Good luck

Project: JS

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:25 pm

Enteric coated oregano oil is powerful.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:38 am

Project JS - thanks for the informative post. I will try to follow some of your recommendations.

I already take Garlic, but I am going to try adding in enteric coated oregano oil and olive leaf extract and see what happens.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Most powerful oral natural antibiotic? Empty the most powerful natural antibiotic

Post  success9 Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:39 am

Garlic is known to be the most powerful and natural antibiotic.
1.eat a large bulb of fresh garlic raw or crushed in soup or salad.do not over heat it.this is important for preserving the healing properties within it.
2.after about an hour.run a hot bath and crush about 3/4 large bulbs into it.
3.soak your body up to your neck for atleast 30mins.
4.use a small amount of cool water to rinse off any garlic flesh attached to your skin.
5.dry body with towel.
6.repeat this once a week for a month and see the difference.
CHINESE HERBAL MEDICINE IS AN AMAZING TREATMENT OR CURE FOR ACNE.

success9

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:04 am

do a search on google for these things on http://scholar.google.com/ , these are all really good stuff...

oregeno oil, mentioned all ready
berberine
wormwood
holy leaf basil
black walnut hulls
iodine
grapefruit seed extract

i'll come back and add more if i think of anymore, that is a good start though.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:11 pm

Olive leaf extract. I felt I was dealing with a fungal issue at one point in and around the old male parts. I know this is absolutely disgusting, but it actually gave off a yeasty smell for a while. Keep in mind this was at a point where my diet was absolutely awful, tons of sugar. Cleaning up my diet helped some of the symptoms but not the aforementioned embarrassing one. A week of olive leaf extract (500 mg twice daily) eliminated it completely. Not sure if this would be applicable to acne, but its worth a try.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down