Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Krill Oil Acne Help EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Krill Oil Acne Help EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Krill Oil Acne Help EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Krill Oil Acne Help EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Krill Oil Acne Help EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Krill Oil Acne Help EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Krill Oil Acne Help EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Krill Oil Acne Help EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Krill Oil Acne Help EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Krill Oil Acne Help

4 posters

Go down

Krill Oil Acne Help Empty Krill Oil Acne Help

Post  Messa212 Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:20 pm

Hi everyone..I was wondering if any any of any one has gon through this before..

To give you some background; I started breaking out alot in my early 30s. Strange because I never broke out before in my life and all of the sudden I was breaking out like every week at a good clip. I couldnt figure it out until I started taking Saw Palmetto and noticed an immediate improvement in breakouts and my libido. Its so strange but when I started to break out I take saw palmetto and it goes away. Now I'm taking the regimine recommended here and had no problems at all UNTIL I started taking the Krill oil. I'm breaking out the same day from it at a good clip. I also noticed that my libido has gone down too.

Has anyone else experienced problems on Krill oil? Also, I know I need a hormone test but I'm wondering what could be causing the breakouts and why in my 30s? So confusing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Messa212

Back to top Go down

Krill Oil Acne Help Empty Re: Krill Oil Acne Help

Post  dreft Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:28 am

To be sure you will need to stop taking it and restart taking the krill more then once, let us say 5 times...if you get acne each and every time you restart krill and no problems any other time, it's probably the krill then...which is pretty strange, as acne sufferers are taking krill to cure this disease. If not, it could have been a coincidence.
If you are positive that it is caused by krill (or maybe other ingredients in those pills?) you can let this oil go, and get you omega-3 from other sources (seeds, ...). Search this forum/google, as I am not an expert to know exactly, but I think that krill is not mandatory as long as you get omega-3 from other sources and you cut off omega-6 sources.

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  Messa212 Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:03 pm

Just to give everyone an update on the Krill oil. I stopped the Krill oil and the acne/breakout that I got during supplementing it went away. Very strange. Have no clue why I broke out but I did. I even broke out on my neck which I NEVER broke out there before. It actually seemed like it was in the hair follicle in ways but theres no way to for me to be absolutley sure.

Messa212

Back to top Go down

Krill Oil Acne Help Empty Krill is bad for me, too!?

Post  prueslove Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:00 pm

I started taking Krill Oil 3 or 4 weeks ago and broke out terribly. I'm currently on Minolycline to help get rid of the acne, but the addition of Krill (only significant change to my diet/health lately) cause HUGE and plentiful cystic zits. Does anyone truly believe in the "it gets worse before it gets better" saying?

prueslove

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:03 pm

prueslove wrote:I started taking Krill Oil 3 or 4 weeks ago and broke out terribly. I'm currently on Minolycline to help get rid of the acne, but the addition of Krill (only significant change to my diet/health lately) cause HUGE and plentiful cystic zits. Does anyone truly believe in the "it gets worse before it gets better" saying?

Worse before it gets better. Yes this can happen. This also occurs with iodine, at least in the beginning.

Minocycline can cause a disruption in microflora balance, potentially causing collateral damage.

Once thing that works quite well for cystic acne is a probiotic called Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down