Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
CS, you've said that your hair loss completely halted from few years back... EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
CS, you've said that your hair loss completely halted from few years back... EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
CS, you've said that your hair loss completely halted from few years back... EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
CS, you've said that your hair loss completely halted from few years back... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
CS, you've said that your hair loss completely halted from few years back... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
CS, you've said that your hair loss completely halted from few years back... EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
CS, you've said that your hair loss completely halted from few years back... EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
CS, you've said that your hair loss completely halted from few years back... EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
CS, you've said that your hair loss completely halted from few years back... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

CS, you've said that your hair loss completely halted from few years back...

+4
9rugrats5
Paradox
CausticSymmetry
jackorama
8 posters

Go down

CS, you've said that your hair loss completely halted from few years back... Empty CS, you've said that your hair loss completely halted from few years back...

Post  jackorama Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:23 am

does that mean you lose the normal amount per day which is between 60-100 hairs or even much less than that?

can you elaborate? and how long does it take to grow back some? it probably takes some years right? thanks.

jackorama

Back to top Go down

CS, you've said that your hair loss completely halted from few years back... Empty Re: CS, you've said that your hair loss completely halted from few years back...

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:04 am

jackorama wrote:does that mean you lose the normal amount per day which is between 60-100 hairs or even much less than that?

can you elaborate? and how long does it take to grow back some? it probably takes some years right? thanks.

No more hair loss and increased density with some regrowth.

It can take a long time, depending on various factors and influences, because there are different reasons for most peoples loss, each variable will weight in differently.

Based on my experience, utilizing all of the most important factors (water and fat soluble antioxidants, optimizing thyroid function per Vitamin D, Iodine and Metal Detox, and incorporating various nutrients), it would probably take two years for optimal results. However, just slowing the process down and halting will take much less time.

The level of inflammation, and state of health will have a lot of bearing on how easy or difficult the battle will be.
One of the worst offenders is a highly stressed state, which drives the endocrine system towards a state of inflammation.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

CS, you've said that your hair loss completely halted from few years back... Empty Re: CS, you've said that your hair loss completely halted from few years back...

Post  jackorama Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:49 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:
jackorama wrote:does that mean you lose the normal amount per day which is between 60-100 hairs or even much less than that?

No more hair loss and increased density with some regrowth.

It can take a long time, depending on various factors and influences, because there are different reasons for most peoples loss, each variable will weight in differently.

Based on my experience, utilizing all of the most important factors (water and fat soluble antioxidants, optimizing thyroid function per Vitamin D, Iodine and Metal Detox, and incorporating various nutrients), it would probably take two years for optimal results. However, just slowing the process down and halting will take much less time.

The level of inflammation, and state of health will have a lot of bearing on how easy or difficult the battle will be.
One of the worst offenders is a highly stressed state, which drives the endocrine system towards a state of inflammation.

since earlier this year by utilizing your recommendations and others it seems my hairloss has sort of halted but not sure if its just a mirage. i think it at least thickened a bit. it seem to have gotten a little better as i am all in the vertex area. but too soon to brag about. My inflammation has almost completely stopped but i think this mainly due to switching to Dr. bronner's tea tree soap. i am slowly incorporating new supplements one or two at a time. Overall i feel better in health than before and less tired but again this can just be a mental thing. I am hoping alot for magnesium oil since i'm all vertex...

i have a few questions:

1. i lost about 3 kilograms mostly in the tummy area and the face in the last few months due to diet changes and taking supplements. is this natural CS? i am already thin so... but some say i look much healthier and younger...
2. i still lose hair in the shower but in the normal range. is this okay?
3. Magnesium Oil recommendation from iherb. Can i just use something like http://www.iherb.com/Trace-Minerals-Research-Mega-Mag-Natural-Ionic-Magnesium-with-Trace-Minerals-400-mg-4-fl-oz-118ml/23262?at=0&x=1
4. also for Potassium Chloride topical recommendation from iherb.
5. i seem to acne after starting alpha lipoic and alcar, is this normal? but i feel less fatigue after this usage and i better erection..
6. where can i get celtic salt bc i will starting lugol's soon...
7. any more advice for vertex will be awesome

Thanks CS always.

jackorama

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:16 am

jackorama - The Magnesium you listed is not Magnesium oil, but rather an oral formula (Isotonic).

What you'll want to use is this stuff:

http://www.iherb.com/Health-and-Wisdom-Inc-Magnesium-Oil-16-fl-oz-473-ml/34292?at=hil335&x=1

The "side-effect" of this diet is often weight loss, it's not a bad thing, although if you would like, you can consume some carbohydrates, like potato or rice to help bulk up (if desired), preferably with some protein.

Topical potassium chloride may not necessary be what you need. Note that it may cause an unpleasant odor, which if occurs means that you're body is trying to get rid of it. Heavy Metal Detox is highly recommended if you haven't tried it already.

Acne should be temporary, it is a detox side-effect that should go away.

Long term use of K2, boron, Magnesium, and essential fatty acid will help with decalcification, which can
be a problem with vertex (it of course depends on the individual), if it is fibrosis, then collagen remodeling also takes time.

Not sure where to buy the Celtic Salt. Wright Salt is another alternative, although doesn't taste that great.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jackorama Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:26 am

i've done some reading on chinese medicine and did some research here on korean hairloss forums. many who have succeeded seem to say that vertex loss has to do with the gut (stomach, intestines) rather than the heart. With gut leaks the necessary nutrients fail to reach the vertex area. And recommends garlic, black bean and sesame seed, good probiotics like nato, green tea, and of course the most important exercise like running or jump ropes. Frontal loss has to do with the heart which is different from what people from the western side stipulate.

but they seem to conclude that its about the heart and the gut, like we all mention here in the site. ONe man who is in the 30s claim he has won the victory over hair loss which started in his early 20s. He tried them all propecia, etc now to the natural mentioned above and succeeded. He studied almost everything and experiemented with all just staying home and reading throughout those years. and he claims genetics is really not the reason, if genes play a role its getting the weaker heart and gut from your parents... interesting... he has fixed it and claims the above....

Like many of you guys stated, you need to restore your gut first before anything. How can we go about this, CS?
Probiotics and killing candida and what else can we do to fix the gut from leakage?

jackorama

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:48 pm

There isn't any easy way to sum up the cause of hair loss. Without exaggeration, I've heard several dozen experts proclaim one cause over the other. From a long observation of pathology and symptoms, I have noticed that no one person is affected the same, and over 15 years of research has shown this time and again. The entire body is connected, however in allopathic medicine, physicians are trained to look at individual organs instead of the whole body.

My own guess is that thyroid health is the largest factor, because it affects virtually everything, including insulin, heart, endocrine function, kidney function and digestion, and much more. Also, the actual cause of degeneration is electron depletion, but how it is caused is by many ways.

Standard tests usually miss a diagnosis, sub-clinical or not completely.

Within this forum there are thousands and thousands of good posts from a lot of interesting angles. Perhaps the best thing that can be done is use your best judgement and instinct, but always keep an open mind for other possibilities. Personally, I have sought every angle for optimal health, especially with regard to pathology.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jackorama Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:59 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:There isn't any easy way to sum up the cause of hair loss. Without exaggeration, I've heard several dozen experts proclaim one cause over the other. From a long observation of pathology and symptoms, I have noticed that no one person is affected the same, and over 15 years of research has shown this time and again. The entire body is connected, however in allopathic medicine, physicians are trained to look at individual organs instead of the whole body.

My own guess is that thyroid health is the largest factor, because it affects virtually everything, including insulin, heart, endocrine function, kidney function and digestion, and much more. Also, the actual cause of degeneration is electron depletion, but how it is caused is by many ways.

Standard tests usually miss a diagnosis, sub-clinical or not completely.

Within this forum there are thousands and thousands of good posts from a lot of interesting angles. Perhaps the best thing that can be done is use your best judgement and instinct, but always keep an open mind for other possibilities. Personally, I have sought every angle for optimal health, especially with regard to pathology.

gotcha, and many thanks.

jackorama

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:14 pm

CS,

Would someone with low cortisol form adrenal fatigue theoretically benefit hair-wise from taking hydrocortisone given its anti-inflammatory properties?

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:43 pm

Paradox - Yes, it would be quite okay. While not exactly a related article, here in this article below, mention a little about
one of the reasons to use it:

http://healthyfixx.com/19/defeating-allergies-naturally

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:34 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote: Also, the actual cause of degeneration is electron depletion, but how it is caused is by many ways.
Perhaps the best thing that can be done is use your best judgement and instinct, but always keep an open mind for other possibilities. Personally, I have sought every angle for optimal health, especially with regard to pathology.

CS, what are the ways to beat electron depletion? Grounding, sunlight, I'm presuming? Also, what in your opinion would be electron rich foods?

The open mindedness and holistic attitude that you advocate, along with your patience and help is worth applauding. And sincerely appreciated Wink
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:35 am

9rugrats5 - Will be doing an audio talk on electron depletion this weekend, but the short answer is removing the source of free-radicals as much as possible, which include oral pathology (cavitations, infected crowns and root canals) implants, and heavy metals, which affect virtually all of us.

When food is cooked, whether it is a carbohydrate or a protein, it results in toxic byproducts (acrylamides and heterocyclic amines). Also when oils are cooked, especially anything that contains polyunsaturated fatty acids (vegetable oils) which produce lipid peroxides. All of these substances are toxic, which result in electron depletion, (free-radicals).

To help counteract all this, taking in potent forms of both water and fat soluble antioxidants is key. My own regimen is an example of this. Adding vitamin C will help make anything work better also.

Note that bacterial endotoxins that emanate from wherever, especially the mouth (due to dental work discussed above) can be the most difficult hurdle. The greater the toxic effect the greater the depletion of electrons.

Regarding grounding. It's complicated for many, because ideally if you can take a walk on beach or at least the real earth, that is one thing. However, there are a lot of problems with using grounding equipment within the concrete jungle.

Hair loss is associated with Lipoprotein(a). Many representatives of the pharmaceutical profession often point out that there are no ways to lower Lp(a), however that is simply untrue. Vitamin C, Tocotrienols, Lipoic Acid, and trans-retinol (not beta carotene) can help lower it.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:08 pm

CS - I read earlier today that olive oil actually raises Lp(a) upwards of 10%. Is there any truth to this? The source (I can't remember offhand) mentioned something about substances containing monounsaturated fats raise Lp(a). Clarification would be nice, I use this stuff everyday liberally, and since you got me started on Lp(a) and lypo-C, I need to be sure I'm not being counterproductive.
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:46 am

CS, very helpful reply. I'll await your audio on the theme.

best,
-9r5-
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:21 am

Smurfy wrote:CS - I read earlier today that olive oil actually raises Lp(a) upwards of 10%. Is there any truth to this? The source (I can't remember offhand) mentioned something about substances containing monounsaturated fats raise Lp(a). Clarification would be nice, I use this stuff everyday liberally, and since you got me started on Lp(a) and lypo-C, I need to be sure I'm not being counterproductive.

In the study below, only the sunflower oil with oil olive oil raised Lp(a). The olive oil taken alone does not.

Olive oil containing olive oil fatty acid esters of plant sterols and dietary diacylglycerol reduces low-density lipoprotein cholesterol and decreases the tendency for peroxidation in hypercholesterolaemic subjects

(Received 9 October 2006 – Revised 28 February 2007 – Accepted 6 March 2007)

Plant sterols (PS) and MUFA are well-documented cholesterol lowering agents. We aimed to determine the effect of PS esterified to olive oil fatty acids (PS-OO) on blood lipid profile and lipid peroxidation in hypercholesterolaemic subjects. Twenty-one moderately overweight, hypercholesterolaemic
subjects consumed three consecutive treatment diets, each lasting 28 d and separated by 4-week washout periods, using a randomized crossover design. Diets contained 30% energy as fat, 70% of which was provided by olive oil (OO), and differed only in the treatment oils: OO, PS esterified to sunflower oil fatty acids (PS-SO), and PS-OO. Both PS-SO and PS-OO treatments provided 1·7 g PS /d. PS-OO and PS-SO consumption resulted in a decrease (P¼0·0483) in LDL-cholesterol (LDL-C) concentrations compared with the OO diet. Although total cholesterol and apo B-100 levels were not significantly affected, PS-SO and, to some extent, PS-OO reduced the total:HDL-cholesterol (HDL-C) ratio (P¼0·0142) and the apo B-100:apo A-I ratio (P¼0·0168) compared with the OO diet. There were no differences across diets in lipoprotein(a) (Lp(a)) and lipid peroxidation levels. However, following consumption of OO and PS-SO, Lp(a) concentrations increased (P¼0·0050 and 0·0421, respectively), while PS-OO treatment did not affect Lp(a) levels. Furthermore, there was a decrease (P¼0·0097) in lipid peroxidation levels with PS-OO treatment during the supplementation phase. Our results suggest that supplementing an OO-rich diet with PS-OO favourably alters the plasma lipid profile and may decrease the susceptibility of LDL-C to lipid peroxidation in hypercholesterolaemic subjects.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:42 am

That's good news. I'll continue to pour it on!
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Post  RPM Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:02 am

Hi CS. I'm curious what you think the shortcomings of grounding are. I was just about to begin to use an inexpensive grounding pad underfoot when on the computer and while sleeping. Rather than drilling holes in the walls and using a grounding rod, I was going to ground the pad through a grounded radiator pipe. Anyone have opinions on this? I have read the other threads on earthing/grounding but was unclear on the pros and cons of each method.

I'm very grateful to all of this forum's contributors, especially CS, for all they're research and insight.
RPM
RPM

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:02 am

RPM wrote:Hi CS. I'm curious what you think the shortcomings of grounding are. I was just about to begin to use an inexpensive grounding pad underfoot when on the computer and while sleeping. Rather than drilling holes in the walls and using a grounding rod, I was going to ground the pad through a grounded radiator pipe. Anyone have opinions on this? I have read the other threads on earthing/grounding but was unclear on the pros and cons of each method.

I'm very grateful to all of this forum's contributors, especially CS, for all they're research and insight.

I've looked into "mechanized" or artificial grounding on a few occasions, and I found there are so many variables to it that is got pretty complicated and technical. I do not recall all of the details, however from what I gathered, besides some of the hidden dangers, it appeared that without some very carefully weighed considerations, it seems that only real grounding is reliable.

By "real" grounding, by walking on the earth with bare feet. I've still have more to learn about grounding.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RPM Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:32 am

Thanks. I guess I'll look a bit deeper into it. Maybe there's a holistic leaning electrical engineer out there with some insight into the different types of grounding.
RPM
RPM

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:48 am

Long term use of K2, boron, Magnesium, and essential fatty acid will help with decalcification, which can
be a problem with vertex (it of course depends on the individual), if it is fibrosis, then collagen remodeling also takes time.

CS, by "problem" do you mean that these supplements for decalcification may cause hair loss on the vertex, or have I misunderstood?

Also, I hear that your hair loss has stopped. Have you achieved regrowth? And if so from where to where have you moved on the NW scale? Any cosmetic level regrowth on hairline?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:05 pm

Decalcification is the desired action so that calcium accumulation can be eradicated.

Yes, hair loss halted completely, hair has regrown by definition as the follicles themselves thickened by diameter. Some either weak or perhaps vellus hair become terminal hairs. It's not high school hair though, but it's nice not to worry about it anymore.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zerx Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:59 pm

Vellus hair turned terminal?! That's great news and good for you CS.

On my hairline, some vellus do seem to get slightly darker at times but then lose the color again after a while. I wish I knew how to keep them black Sad

zerx

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:05 pm

I noticed something interesting with my hair the last, few months and apparently others noticed it too, which is that my hair color has become significantly lighter. It might be due to more consistent metal detox, but really have no clue. I also noticed that my crown area is beginning to improve, which is very encouraging because it may indicate that decalcifying my scalp is having an effect; and if so it is a type of effect that takes a very long time. Perhaps either circulation is improving there.

It's amazing that improvement is occurring considering that over seven years ago my crowned looked very sickly.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down