Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Holy *@! my first batch of ginger and lemon based water kefir gave a buzz! EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Holy *@! my first batch of ginger and lemon based water kefir gave a buzz! EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Holy *@! my first batch of ginger and lemon based water kefir gave a buzz! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Holy *@! my first batch of ginger and lemon based water kefir gave a buzz! EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Holy *@! my first batch of ginger and lemon based water kefir gave a buzz! EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Holy *@! my first batch of ginger and lemon based water kefir gave a buzz! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Holy *@! my first batch of ginger and lemon based water kefir gave a buzz! EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Holy *@! my first batch of ginger and lemon based water kefir gave a buzz! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Holy *@! my first batch of ginger and lemon based water kefir gave a buzz! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Holy *@! my first batch of ginger and lemon based water kefir gave a buzz!

3 posters

Go down

Holy *@! my first batch of ginger and lemon based water kefir gave a buzz! Empty Holy *@! my first batch of ginger and lemon based water kefir gave a buzz!

Post  Amaranthaceae Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:28 am

Apparently it has significant more alcohol constituwent than its milk counterpart.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Holy *@! my first batch of ginger and lemon based water kefir gave a buzz! Empty Re: Holy *@! my first batch of ginger and lemon based water kefir gave a buzz!

Post  nidhogge Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:27 am

lol Awesome man! Post your recipe. Wink

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Holy *@! my first batch of ginger and lemon based water kefir gave a buzz! Empty Re: Holy *@! my first batch of ginger and lemon based water kefir gave a buzz!

Post  Amaranthaceae Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:51 pm

Half an organic lemon, sundried californian raisins, organic sugar, chopped up fresh ginger, add water and waterkefir and let ferment fr 24-48 hours with a closed lid on. It gets carbonated and alcoholic! Nice homebrew The jar should be filled only 2/3-3/4 otherwise it might explode from carbonation when sealed.

Smile

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Holy *@! my first batch of ginger and lemon based water kefir gave a buzz! Empty DRY GINGER EXPORTER | RED CHILLY EXPORTER | BLACK PEPPER EXPORTER | COFFEE SEEDS

Post  rawtherspices Tue May 08, 2012 8:03 pm

SA Rawther Spices is the largest processor and exporter of black pepper and dry ginger in India, apart from having a good track record in the international trade of coffee, turmeric, cloves, chillies, nutmeg and other products.

DRY GINGER
Botanical names: Zingiber officinale
Family name: Zingiberaceae

Zingiber officinale, is a perennial creeping plant, with thick tuberous rhizome, producing a an erect stem 1-3 ft tall. Ginger is the underground stem of the ginger plant. It has a fiery and pungent flavor. Ginger has several medicinal uses, commonly known for its effectiveness as a digestive aid.

SA Rawther is India’s No.1 processor of dry ginger. SRS is the only dry ginger processor in India to have a facility with mechanical washing and other cleaning /processing facilities. With our facility located in Bangalore, and processing hubs in Calicut( Kerala ) we are able to offer every variant of dry ginger from India. We also offer the most exclusive white cochin dry ginger available in this part of the world while meeting the most stringent EU/Japanese standards of S02 and Aflatoxin requirement.

FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT : http://rawther.co.in/http://rawther.co.in/index.html

rawtherspices

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down