Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Can I double the recommended dose of humifulvate? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Can I double the recommended dose of humifulvate? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Can I double the recommended dose of humifulvate? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Can I double the recommended dose of humifulvate? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Can I double the recommended dose of humifulvate? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Can I double the recommended dose of humifulvate? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Can I double the recommended dose of humifulvate? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Can I double the recommended dose of humifulvate? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Can I double the recommended dose of humifulvate? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Can I double the recommended dose of humifulvate?

5 posters

Go down

Can I double the recommended dose of humifulvate? Empty Can I double the recommended dose of humifulvate?

Post  thissucks Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:13 am

Hey guys, last time I tried the Enzymatic Therapy Complete Metal Cleanse I was disappointed that I had no noticeable reaction (no detox effects, etc.). I took it with iodine and vitamin C.

I do have three mercury fillings and my mother has a mouth full of metal so I imagine I have a problem with heavy metals. I'm ready to give it another go and was wondering if I could safely double the dose this time, one pill in the morning and one pill in the evening and see if that helps push things out faster. I'm also wondering if I should add in some modified citrus pectin to go with it.

Thanks! Very Happy

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Can I double the recommended dose of humifulvate? Empty Re: Can I double the recommended dose of humifulvate?

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:19 am

thissucks - How much iodine were you using?

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Can I double the recommended dose of humifulvate? Empty Re: Can I double the recommended dose of humifulvate?

Post  thissucks Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:58 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:thissucks - How much iodine were you using?

Hey Caustic, this was a couple months ago, and to be honest I don't remember exactly. I think it was probably a couple drops of Lugols 5%.. perhaps 18.75-25 mg? Also 1 G of Vitamin C. I will add that I was stressed in school and not living a particularly healthy lifestyle like I am now.

Currently I'm taking a full dropper of Lugols 2%...approximately 25-30 mg of Iodine?

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:38 pm

I am taking between 65 and 130mg of KI per day, so that's between 50 and 100mg of elemental iodine.

at 3 am at night, just before crashing to bed, I take one capsule of Complete Metal Cleanse (75mg) and four capsules of Immune Boost 77 (2400mg total).

some days i am just good or have a slightly loose stool, some days i have some diarrhea, some days, like today, i have some nasty and recurring diarrhea.

i've been doing this at the current doses for already over a month.
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:55 am

thissucks wrote:
CausticSymmetry wrote:thissucks - How much iodine were you using?

Hey Caustic, this was a couple months ago, and to be honest I don't remember exactly. I think it was probably a couple drops of Lugols 5%.. perhaps 18.75-25 mg? Also 1 G of Vitamin C. I will add that I was stressed in school and not living a particularly healthy lifestyle like I am now.

Currently I'm taking a full dropper of Lugols 2%...approximately 25-30 mg of Iodine?

You might try adding ToxGuard by Jarrow, it contains sodium alginate (which is a nice detoxifier) along with the MCP.
Note that it's not really necessary to "feel horrible" from using these detoxifiers.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:58 am

I actually had very positive experiences with doubling my dose of Iodine, MCP, and Humifulvate.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:20 am

i just started on iodine , only 6 drops of iosol a day, and i feel really bad...never had this kind reaction from anything i took before.

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:48 pm

Thanks all, I'm going to try the Enzymatic Complete Metal Cleanse, Toxguard, and 50-100 mg of iodine together. I'll see how it feels and go from there.

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down