Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Proper dose of p5p for carpal tunnel? What is maximum safe daily dose? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Proper dose of p5p for carpal tunnel? What is maximum safe daily dose? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Proper dose of p5p for carpal tunnel? What is maximum safe daily dose? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Proper dose of p5p for carpal tunnel? What is maximum safe daily dose? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Proper dose of p5p for carpal tunnel? What is maximum safe daily dose? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Proper dose of p5p for carpal tunnel? What is maximum safe daily dose? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Proper dose of p5p for carpal tunnel? What is maximum safe daily dose? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Proper dose of p5p for carpal tunnel? What is maximum safe daily dose? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Proper dose of p5p for carpal tunnel? What is maximum safe daily dose? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Proper dose of p5p for carpal tunnel? What is maximum safe daily dose?

3 posters

Go down

Proper dose of p5p for carpal tunnel? What is maximum safe daily dose? Empty Proper dose of p5p for carpal tunnel? What is maximum safe daily dose?

Post  sizzlinghairs Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:45 am

Thanks!

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Proper dose of p5p for carpal tunnel? What is maximum safe daily dose? Empty Re: Proper dose of p5p for carpal tunnel? What is maximum safe daily dose?

Post  Zaphod Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:10 am

sizzlinghairs wrote:Thanks!

start 25mg, multiple times a day. upper dosage is 200mg. Some take more. There is difference between the active and non-active. Both work, but in different dosages.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Proper dose of p5p for carpal tunnel? What is maximum safe daily dose? Empty Re: Proper dose of p5p for carpal tunnel? What is maximum safe daily dose?

Post  sizzlinghairs Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:43 am

Thanks brox. I recently read this on longecity.org though and it had me concerned. Thoughts?

----------------
So, all my research on P5P indicates that it is supposedly without the risks of regular B6. However, I have just experienced the unfortunate effects of B6 toxictiy after just a few days on P5P. I have so far found 4 or 5 others who have had similar experiences.

I took 50mg of P5P in sublingual form on day 1 and I experienced notable anxiety and irritation for about 4 hours afterwards. On day 2 I broke up the dose into two 25mg doses and noticed some mild anxiety after each dose. Day 3 I did the same and noticed a mild tingling in my left foot. Day 4 I dosed the same and noticed profound burning and tingling in both foot and my left hand. I stopped immediately.

It's been about a week and the symptoms have intensified.

Like I said, I've found only a few others who have experienced this from P5P but many of them are still suffering neuropathy months later.

If I even eat a food that contains a small amount of B6 the neuropathy intensifies.

Prior to this incident, I had occasionally taken a B50 vitamin (like twice per month) without any incident. I recall I took P5P about 2 years ago with no problems at all.

The only thing I can think of is that I used the sublingual form this time. So far, the people I've found who experienced this have used either the sublingual or enteric coated form...perhaps missing the first pass through the liver has something to do with this.

I'm not sure at all what to do at this point. I know that magnesium is a cofactor in the metabolism of B6 and I take about 400mg of it daily.

From the others I've found who have experienced this, none have recovered. One reports minimal symptoms if they consume no B6 at all (including food) but even slight intake resumes all symptoms despite their blood levels being normal now.

What the heck do I do now?

--------------------

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:42 am

Trial and error. However would up the dosage, and complete the b spectrum at least with b1, b2, and niacinamide.

Would up also vitamin C, and k2 dosage and magnesium. Try spray if tingling, chloride or sulfate. Sulfate has unique properties that can help you out better. Regarding the p5p - try less, more times. Also dont know if sub-lingual forms are of any value due fillers. Maybe somebody else can help you out.

The improvement should be gradual but noticable. 8-12 weeks to recovery is expected. Would go low with any dosages and try improve the health with a rainbow or things.

There are other things that can help you: PEMF, AND cervical and upper thoracic vertebra adjustment.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:56 am

i can send you some p5p

got about 200 topicals, shampoo, supplements, powders locked away in the basement that are all junk

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:13 pm

Does anyone have the link to a study talking about p5p/carpal tunnel?

Tried to find online but couldn't..

Thanks in advance!

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down