Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
coconut oil seems to be working great for my eyes.. EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
coconut oil seems to be working great for my eyes.. EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
coconut oil seems to be working great for my eyes.. EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
coconut oil seems to be working great for my eyes.. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
coconut oil seems to be working great for my eyes.. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
coconut oil seems to be working great for my eyes.. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
coconut oil seems to be working great for my eyes.. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
coconut oil seems to be working great for my eyes.. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
coconut oil seems to be working great for my eyes.. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

coconut oil seems to be working great for my eyes..

+4
ubraj
mphatesmpb
pancacke
ailin
8 posters

Go down

coconut oil seems to be working great for my eyes.. Empty coconut oil seems to be working great for my eyes..

Post  ailin Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:41 pm

so I have had problems with my eyes for about two months now..it just itches and stings and burns off and on throughout the day and I have had to calm it by putting water compresses on my eyes...I have been to TWO ophthalmologists who told me i am FiNe and that nothing is WrOnG and prescribed me antibiotic eyedrops that did nothing.. its been four days since I have been putting coconut oil in my eyes and my eyes FINALLY feel better. What do you think was the problem ? I read that the oil can kill parasites and fungus. Could that have been the cause ?.
ailin
ailin

Back to top Go down

coconut oil seems to be working great for my eyes.. Empty Re: coconut oil seems to be working great for my eyes..

Post  pancacke Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:22 pm

You put coconutoil in your eyes o.O?? I once got olive oil in my eyes and my vision got blurry.....I forced myself to cry until it was out, but I'm carful ever since.
Smoking always gave me red eyes :p itchy as well, my secret weapon against this was coldistan, don't know if you can buy it in amercia....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

coconut oil seems to be working great for my eyes.. Empty Re: coconut oil seems to be working great for my eyes..

Post  mphatesmpb Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:24 am

I read that the oil can kill parasites and fungus. Could that have been the cause ?.

Medium-chain fatty acids are supposed to have an anti-microbial effect only when they are not attached to the glycerol molecule. The fatty acids in coconut oil are all in triglyceride form (attached to the glycerol molecule).
mphatesmpb
mphatesmpb

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:20 am

Two biofilm pathogens that cause hair loss, as well as many other issues, are known to also affect the eyes and tear ducts.

Way back, almost used Iodine eye drops but never got around to using it.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:50 am

I tried mixing iodine into eye drops for conjunctivitis and it didn't get the job done.

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  itzmecorey Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:34 pm

It could be mild Uveitis. I had that happening to me and its been going on for over a year. I started taking sulfasalazine and it got rid of it completely... Unfortunately when I stop taking the oral medication, my inflammation comes back...

Mine was usually worse when sleeping and upon waking up...

itzmecorey

http://www.coreychmiel.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:13 am

You should consider CAN-C, it's a great eye drop that will among other things raise the levels of glutathione.

Do you have full control of your thyroid?
Do you have excessive amounts of dried tear fluid around the eye when you wake up?

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  ailin Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:57 am

itzmecorey i have no idea what i have but it is worse for me upon waking and falling asleep as well. I dont know what to do ! there were several ppl on that curezone website who said the coconut oil helped them so i just gave it a try because i mean i didnt think i had too much to lose if it hurt my eyes i figured id just rinse it out, and its been three days and it finally feels better
ailin
ailin

Back to top Go down

Post  ailin Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:58 am

misilerou no i dont. my thyroid is still awful despite taking iodine tyrosine magnesium selenium and b vitamins
ailin
ailin

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:57 am

Why do you say your thyroid is awful? Are you doing basal temperature tests, testing with your doc, or judging it based on energy?

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  ailin Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:14 am

my temp is always below 96 im so tired often and my thyroid repeatedly tests at 5.78 I dont know what else to do
ailin
ailin

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:54 am

ailin wrote:my temp is always below 96 im so tired often and my thyroid repeatedly tests at 5.78 I dont know what else to do

ailin - The most prevalent cause of low thyroid is heavy metals. Most physicians rarely measure reverse T3, but if they did, they would find elevations in most with hypothyroidism.

Have you performed a heavy metal detox?

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  ailin Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:57 am

I have iodine and the citrus pectin and the humifulvate at my house and i have taken all three at the same time before and i didnt notice anything happening !..how should i be taking them and for how long ?..
ailin
ailin

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:23 pm

http://healthyfixx.com/plan/5/heavy-metal-detox

Follow the plan for a month and see how you feel.

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down