Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Update & Excellent Biofilm Content - Page 4 EmptyToday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Update & Excellent Biofilm Content - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Update & Excellent Biofilm Content - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Update & Excellent Biofilm Content - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Update & Excellent Biofilm Content - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Update & Excellent Biofilm Content - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Update & Excellent Biofilm Content - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Update & Excellent Biofilm Content - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Update & Excellent Biofilm Content - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Update & Excellent Biofilm Content

+10
Mastery
sdguy
thissucks
pancacke
tooyoung
abc123
fredounet
LittleFighter
ubraj
a
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Update & Excellent Biofilm Content - Page 4 Empty Re: Update & Excellent Biofilm Content

Post  ubraj Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:59 pm

Don't know. I guess it could have come from the reduction in fat helping with biofilm, less mycotoxins because of less fat or a reduction in vegetable oils if you were cooking with those.

By the way, here is a good article on FL1953 for anyone interested. People that find a benefit on a low fat diet or herx on a low fat diet may have an issue with FL1953. Also, it appears the older you are the more likely you are to have it

http://www.iadvocatehealth.org/protozoal_infection0.aspx

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Update & Excellent Biofilm Content - Page 4 Empty Re: Update & Excellent Biofilm Content

Post  Mastery Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:48 pm

Thank you, that is thoughtful of you - and appreciated.

While I was not cooking with them, Whole Foods was until I learned to avoid their Canola Oil...

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4