Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Update & Excellent Biofilm Content - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:03 am by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Update & Excellent Biofilm Content - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Update & Excellent Biofilm Content - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Update & Excellent Biofilm Content - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Update & Excellent Biofilm Content - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Update & Excellent Biofilm Content - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Update & Excellent Biofilm Content - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Update & Excellent Biofilm Content - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Update & Excellent Biofilm Content - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Update & Excellent Biofilm Content

+10
Mastery
sdguy
thissucks
pancacke
tooyoung
abc123
fredounet
LittleFighter
ubraj
a
14 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Update & Excellent Biofilm Content - Page 2 Empty Re: Update & Excellent Biofilm Content

Post  a<r Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:47 am

jdp701 wrote:Here is a quote from JimJax, moderator of the Yahoo Lyme_and_Rife forum. And again, the info is in regards to lyme and not babesia so don't know how accurate but worth to mention.

While abx may help some get to a better place, most using them are not cured of Lyme... Since there is no standard chronic Lyme treatment protocol using abx, all LLMDs are trying different things to help their patients, so far there is no accepted Lyme protocol designated that will cure Lyme using abx... Better LLMDs such as Dr. C or Dr. J know that abx alone will help those with chronic Lyme, so they also incorporate supplements... And just because one protocol is working for one person, does not mean it is going to work for the next one... Lyme is very complicated, it affects all of us differently..

Most people with chronic Lyme don't die from Lyme.. It is common for Lyme to cause heart issues if they take up residency there, any good killing protocol will help rid this problem, magnesium helps greatly with the symptoms..

Again, the reason many feel better on abx, it both kills and encysts... When either of these happens, we no longer feel the symptoms... Then stop the abx, at some point the cysts start morphing back to the bacteria (spirochetes) and the Lyme symptoms return, this is usually worse than the original infection as cysts morphing back to spirochetes will be 1 to 5 for each cyst, thus a difficult relapse.

With abx, there is a huge difference between getting better and getting cured... Encysting is always the issue... There is no such thing as backsliding some, once you start relapsing, one continually gets worse unless natural treatments are used very early when this starts to happen... If you personally know of 20 people "cured" of Lyme with any protocol, you really need to find out what cured them and get this info into the Lyme community... I have easily known more than 6000 Lymies, only 8 felt they were cured using abx and all were treated shortly after the bite, the initial doxy failed, they became chronic, but mainly abx cured them within 18 months.. So many signing up for our group tell me abx has not helped or it cured them, then they had a difficult relapse usually within 1 - 2 years or less..

BTW, you are the first person out of 6000 that says they know so many cured of Lyme using abx and other things...

Abx can have their place, but at some point, those cysts are going to morph back to the bacteria..

If you have paypal and can't even afford MMS let me know...

jdp, that's amazingly kind of you but I can't accept anybodies money, I feel guilty enough as it is being so disabled and having to accept other's help.
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Update & Excellent Biofilm Content - Page 2 Empty Re: Update & Excellent Biofilm Content

Post  a<r Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:50 am

jdp701 wrote:I understand you're broke but another treatment for future reference here is a quote

Info from Gigi from lymenet

Sorry, Just noticed that I had not included liposomal Artemesinin as a major biofilm breaker in my list above.

For Babesia:
3 scoops of artemisinin and a tablespoon of phospholipid per day, in divided doses. Phospholipids get the treatment into the brain (per Dr.K.)"

google search info = http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&source=hp&q=artemisinin+babesia&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=fce519b579003e34&biw=1187&bih=512

Great idea! Artemesin is already on "the list", should have thought about trying to improve it ...
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:24 am

For the phopholipids, when you have money, could always try liposomal which is just non GMO lecithin and water put in an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner and in this case artemesin.

Actually think I'm going to try that I just have to get some artemesinin... maybe tomorrow.

Way back, used liposomal ALA but the taste of licithin I have a hard time with so couldn't stick with it. Liposomal ALA would be similar to IV ALA, FWIW.

Been reading about the PK protocol and why I'm interested in it again so I can repair the damage... in general, it's the toxins from the pathogens that cause a lot of problems.

A quote from Thane FWIW, of what I'm trying to do and why I brought up phospholipids

I just started PK's oral protocol by doing some oil loading
> with the 4:1 ratio of [Omega] 6's to 3's and also taking some
> Phosphatidylcholine. I'm starting out low but already I can feel the fat
> toxins being mobilized. I've mostly beaten my lyme, co's, viruses,
> parasites, etc.. and now am focusing on detoxing all these toxins. PK
> has found that if we try to detox fat toxins without restoring lipid
> levels then fat toxins get released from their 'safe' storage in fat
> cells and end up in other more important cells, compromising their
> membranes and the cells organelles like the mitochondria. We have to
> have high enough levels of the correct fats in our diets so we can get
> proper "lipid turnover" allowing the toxins to be released.
> >
> > It's also interesting that these toxins that reside in the cell
> membrane short out the electrical charge of the cell, explaining some or
> all of the fatigue we experience. Some PK practitioners measure the
> progress of their patients by testing the body voltage of various organs
> and have found that its a reliable indicator of the degree of toxins
> cleared. I think some pieces of our puzzle can be addressed by a variety
> of means, but when it comes to repairing our cell membranes I dont think
> there is any other way to do it than consuming lots of the right oils

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:03 pm

sdguy wrote:
Did Peat distinguish between adulterated and unadulterated PUFAs? We just did an audio last night and Brian mentions a number of important roles that healthy PUFAs play in the body.

http://healthyfixx.com/32/audio-oils-and-fats-part-deux

Sdguy, healthyfixx is continuing to emerge as a very useful informational source on health. For the audio series, two recommendations....
1) I'm not sure about this, but I do believe youtube allows the uploader to choose the desired resolution for their content. For audio series, there's no benefit in 480p, a 240p or a 360p would be much easier to use and share for those who are unlucky enough to be on slower networks!
2) Do consider a segment on gut biofilm. Like many here, I too believe, this is an extremely important subject, and we'd love to hear the opinion of you guys on healthyfixx.
Edit: 3) Could the volume be raised a bit? CS's voice, particularly, in future programs.

AR, a very good topic once again touched upon by you. Best wishes for speedy recovery in every aspect. Good replies too by others... this thread needs time with the many embedded links.

-9r5-

-9r5-

Last edited by 9rugrats5 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : recommendation)
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:39 am

I tried Zithromax, Mepron and Flagyl with no lasting results. Then I tried the natural herb artemisia and that alone helped, but still did not quite eradicate the infection. Then I tried artemisinin, and THAT did the trick!

http://www.springboard4health.com/notebook/health_lyme_disease.html

quote from yahoo forum

"If you take artemisinin for babesia or lyme, take grapefruit seed extract with it as it increases the artemisinin effectiveness.."

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:37 am

Hey jdp, alright, have a small flow of money going.

I recently had an energetic device reading done that picked up iron issues, and protozoal signatures, also picked up the acute nasty flu I have right now which was awesome to see first-hand.

The ND who done this for me for nearly free (wants to get me back to work) believes I have problems with iron yet my bloodwork does not reflect this, makes sense to me from the protozoal perspective regarding red blood cell infection, that I would have enough Iron, it's just not getting to where it needs to be.

I've already been looking into the artemisinin, do you believe it would be the most efficient use of my money at this time?
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:43 am

Also, was put on low dose hydrocortisone. Not exactly something I'm happy about but as no dietary alterations help I need something that will do just what it's doing, handing me my brain back ...
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:47 am

I'm sure artemisinin or smen is very effective on babesia. Although, haven't tried either.

The problem being is if you don't just have babesia and have many other pathogens, then you could very well not see as much benefit as you like. I really don't know but I've seen so many cases where one thinks that just this one remedy is enough to get them over the hurdle only for them to be disappointed.

For instance, knock down babesia and you could have a mycoplasma issue. Mycoplasma issue ranks right up there and is no fun. In other words, you could very well be trading symptoms for another set of symptoms but may feel just a little better but not worth the money for someone with little money.

I really don't know if that's the case for you but it happens a lot.

So it is entirely possible you could have something else going on where you don't get much benefit by just getting rid of babesia without killing the other pathogens involved and without detox the biotoxins and neurotoxins are still in your system making one feel ill.

A quote of what I'm trying to say

Also, I think that co-infections, such as Babesia, Bartonella, Ehrlichia are generally not important factors in patients’ overall symptom picture unless Bb (Borrelia burgdorferi) is present to give them a foothold. http://www.lymebook.com/steven-harris

That's actually why you have so many people promote ozone or MMS or other therapies that kill a very broad spectrum of pathogens and detox to a degree as it really takes a lot of experimentation, research and money to find therapies that work just as good or better as these shotgun approaches such as MMS or ozone as it's all an individual preference but with less toxicity. I hope that makes sense. I'd personally check if there is anyone can administer ozone to you to get you on your feet but then that would cost a lot more than a bottle of artemisinin... unless you can find someone who is generous.

Also, I have no idea if artemisinin would work well when taking hydrocortisone/immune suppression so that's a consideration.

In short what I'm trying to say with a small amount of money to work with I have no idea how well a single remedy would work for complex ailments.

Also, if insurance is paying for you then you could always try to ask for a prescription of low dose naltrexone. That actually increases immune system, lots of testimonials of it working... although doesn't work for everyone. Something for you to google if you can get it free.

Also, if your blood is very dark, clots very fast you could have tar for blood like I have a tendency to have which can make one feel very ill. I personally remove blood for this. Ozone would also help here as well. Earthing would as well.

One thing I do want to mention that no matter how great of a regimen one has, if one needs to forgive someone but doesn't, then there is a dark cloud that is with them and they may have little progress getting well. Forgiveness doesn't mean to be stupid and accept the person to do bad things on you but forgiveness does mean you can bless them so that everyone involved can go about there life. You know you've forgiven when compassion for the other comes over you.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:22 am

You're absolutely right about either using frequencies or a shotgun approach ... I'm tired of juggling assumptions of self-perpetuating issues that are completely in the dark save for their conflicting symptomology.

My ND is more than willing to use a hydrogen peroxide IV, would this be similar to MMS?

Regarding the low dose naltrexone, that's not an option currently.

Regarding the thick blood, are you referring to a state of hypercoagulation? In which case nattokinase should give me relief. Do you have experience with this?

Emotional issues ... only emotional issues I have right now would be the feeling of regret for this whole situation watching my friends pass me by, I'm doing all I can though to remedy the situation so it rarely shows itself. I know I'm doing what I can.
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:43 am

A little OT forgive me, I came across a post of your jdp from 2009 you said

You can check into adrenal fatigue.

The easiest ways are to stop "all" sex and take cold showers and see if you improve.

What if I don't improve? I believe every time I start cold showering for a few days/week I become slightly ill and get sore throats (must have happened 2-3 times now) I want to continue cold showering but I don't know if this is a negative sign, could it be some kind of herx? I haven't stopped all sex when starting the cold showers, any link?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:43 pm

a < r,

Yes, IV hydrogen peroxide would be similar to ozone or MMS. If it doesn't cost you much I'd personally go for it considering the lack of funds. But again, not a long-term solution and not crazy about it but is a shotgun approach to get one on their feet.

Sludge for blood... yeah, hypercoagulation but also toxins, metals, pathogens. Enzymes are good but the cost can add up with no end in sight... although bromelain has a good cost to benefit ratio. Have used nattokinase, lumbrokinase and serrapeptase, bromelain and others. All are good but lumbrokinase is too expensive for benefits IME.

BTW, regarding biofilm and nattokinase here is a quote and other similar info regarding enzymes in lyme community as well. And just as a reminder, not crazy about EDTA due to mercury issues with it. Not to mention more of a believer in Cutler protocol but that gets expensive but could always try infrared sauna which can be made for about $70 or sun exposure. Note how sun exposure increases immune system which can make someone ill herx and feel like crap.

Fry Labs has introduced tests for Lyme co-infections (parasites) that generate biofilms. According to the their latest research, only two compounds are effective against the biofilm: EDTA (Chelation Agent) and Serrapeptase. Nattokinase and Lumbrokinase were not effective.
http://lymebook.com/blog/research-news/borrelia-biofilm-video-must-see/#comment-138424

It's also interesting how there is some good info regarding a very low fat diet and biofilms. I read such a good testimonial about that recently that surprised me that that would be a good experiment.

Last edited by jdp701 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 3 times in total

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:47 pm

tooyoung wrote:What if I don't improve? I believe every time I start cold showering for a few days/week I become slightly ill and get sore throats (must have happened 2-3 times now) I want to continue cold showering but I don't know if this is a negative sign, could it be some kind of herx? I haven't stopped all sex when starting the cold showers, any link?

Was recommended on another site for adrenal fatigue. I don't remember where. Also, I do believe if one is ill shouldn't have sex too often.

Cold showers... if you gets out of the shower and your shivering you're doing it wrong. If you're shivering then you either need to increase the room temperature or increase the temperature of the water.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:52 am

a > r,

Also, another shotgun approach if your ND can, IV Vitamin C might help you. There is always lypospheric C that can be made on your own when you get enough money as well.

http://stevensponauglewordpress.com/?page_id=600

http://stevensponauglewordpress.com/?p=783#comment-964

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:40 pm

Attn.

Biofilm web sites:

http://www.whyamistillsick.com/

http://www.biofilmcommunity.org/
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:09 pm

jdp - will be schedueling IV Ascorbic Acid and H202 (seperately?) as soon as possible.

LF - Gotta love the ADRSupport stuff! I've watched all of their videos.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:45 am

They'll do them seperate "I would assume" considering one is oxidation therapy and other being antioxidant. CS would know more here... especially considering I've never personally never tried either.

IV hydrogen peroxide may herx greatly while IV ascorbic acid will feel better.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:47 am

Schedueled the H2O2 for this Friday. Will report back then.

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:12 am

earthclinic testimonials

http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/hydrogen_peroxide.html#CANCER_45757

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:13 am

this german remedy "Rechtsregulat" said to be more effective than lumbrokinase , and superior to heparin injection.

Rechtsregulat (“right rotatory fluid”) which is an enzyme rich extract
of fermented fruits and vegetables (14). It has outperformed the s.c.
injection of heparin in our own trials and frequently leads to rapid
subjedtive improvement. Lumbrokinase is far more effective then
Nattokinase. Both appear weak when compared to Rechtsregulat. We
also work on recognizing and eliminating those factors that block the
client’s system (geopathic stress, EM stress, food allergies, emotional
factors, interference fields such as scars and disturbed ganglia and we
substitute vitamins and minerals based on ART testing).
c) the Enderlein remedies (especially the haptens) from Pleomorphic-
Sanum

i wonder how effective it will be topically..

for me lumbrokinase did wonders - much more than the serrapeptase.

l

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:58 pm

Bacterial Colonization and Host Immunity

Abstract

The gastrointestinal (GI) tract is a highly evolved anatomical and functional structure that encounters a vast array of antigens, food particles, and microorganisms on a daily basis. The intestine has to perform the daunting function of absorbing nutrients essential for human life, while keeping us protected from luminal antigens, particles, and pathogens. The adult human intestine is home to an enormous number of microorganisms that is extraordinarily complex, collectively known as intestinal microbiota. Understanding our relationship with commensal flora has gained more depth in recent years; new data demonstrate that gastrointestinal microbiota plays an important role in defense against pathogenic organisms. Since it is only a thin monolayer of epithelial cells that separates us from the intestinal flora and pathogens, the intestine has acquired specialized cells organized in complex structures that have to perform the function of defending us against pathogens by initiating innate and adaptive immune responses. By constant signaling and communication, intestinal immune cells are organized in a vast and complex network that contributes to the maintenance of homeostasis.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Update & Excellent Biofilm Content - Page 2 Empty Probiotic Lactobacillus reuteri biofilms produce antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory factors

Post  LittleFighter Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:03 pm

Probiotic Lactobacillus reuteri biofilms produce antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory factors

Abstract
Background

Commensal-derived probiotic bacteria inhibit enteric pathogens and regulate host immune responses in the gastrointestinal tract, but studies examining specific functions of beneficial microbes in the context of biofilms have been limited in scope.
Results

Lactobacillus reuteri formed biofilms that retained functions potentially advantageous to the host including modulation of cytokine output and the production of the antimicrobial agent, reuterin. Immunomodulatory activities of biofilms were demonstrated by the abilities of specific L. reuteri strains to suppress human TNF production by LPS-activated monocytoid cells. Quantification of the antimicrobial glycerol derivative, reuterin, was assessed in order to document the antipathogenic potential of probiotic biofilms. L. reuteri biofilms differed in the quantities of reuterin secreted in this physiological state.
Conclusion

L. reuteri biofilms secreted factors that confer specific health benefits such as immunomodulation and pathogen inhibition. Future probiotic selection strategies should consider a strain's ability to perform beneficial functions as a biofilm.

This specific strain is available commercially as BioGaia Probiotic.

Last edited by LittleFighter on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Update & Excellent Biofilm Content - Page 2 Empty InterFase® and InterFase Plus®: Tough on Pathogenic Biofilm; Gentle on Healthful Biofilm

Post  LittleFighter Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:04 pm

http://protherainc.com/images/prod/newsletterarticles/2010_04_interfase.asp

InterFase® and InterFase Plus®: Tough on Pathogenic Biofilm; Gentle on Healthful Biofilm

The ability of Klaire Labs™ InterFase® and InterFase Plus® patent-pending antibiofilm enzyme formulations to disrupt pathogenic biofilm has been previously documented, but their actions on biofilm produced by beneficial microorganisms remained in question. We are pleased to report that we have now developed reproducible models of Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus biofilms to evaluate these effects.

The effect of InterFase® and InterFase Plus® on healthful biofilm has been studied using probiotic species that are found in the normal human gastrointestinal microflora cultured in the Calgary Biofilm Device. The species researched were Bifidobacterium bifidum, B. breve, B. longum, Lactobacillus casei, L. rhamnsosus, and L. salivarius. Klaire Labs™ has found that InterFase® and InterFase Plus® have no significant adverse effects on healthful biofilm at clinically relevant concentrations. The data are summarized below...
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:40 pm

LittleFighter wrote:Probiotic Lactobacillus reuteri biofilms produce antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory factors

Abstract
Background

Commensal-derived probiotic bacteria inhibit enteric pathogens and regulate host immune responses in the gastrointestinal tract, but studies examining specific functions of beneficial microbes in the context of biofilms have been limited in scope.
Results

Lactobacillus reuteri formed biofilms that retained functions potentially advantageous to the host including modulation of cytokine output and the production of the antimicrobial agent, reuterin. Immunomodulatory activities of biofilms were demonstrated by the abilities of specific L. reuteri strains to suppress human TNF production by LPS-activated monocytoid cells. Quantification of the antimicrobial glycerol derivative, reuterin, was assessed in order to document the antipathogenic potential of probiotic biofilms. L. reuteri biofilms differed in the quantities of reuterin secreted in this physiological state.
Conclusion

L. reuteri biofilms secreted factors that confer specific health benefits such as immunomodulation and pathogen inhibition. Future probiotic selection strategies should consider a strain's ability to perform beneficial functions as a biofilm.

This specific strain is available commercially as BioGaia Probiotic.

http://www.biogaia.com/sites/default/files/Clinical_Studies_Summaries%20Sep10.pdf

Great stuff. I don't use a commercial strain so I think I'm going to try this one, but having trouble finding a site that ships it to my country. Can you just use non-patented L. reuteri?

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:27 am

Yes I think you can use others. Other strains of reuteri do produce biofilms, at different levels. They also produce reuterin, apparently an interesting bacteriocin. BTW reuteri has show benefits in the dental/gums area, reducing inflammation and pathogens.

BTW, I'm doing a basic biofilm protocol, nothing spectacular:

- 2 caps of Interfase plus
- Some antimicrobial (either GSE, Oregano, Garlic)
- Activated charcoal (2 caps) or Bentonite or some other clay (1 tbsp)
- Probiotics

I wanna go slow but steady. If I were to skip something, I would skip the antimicrobials, the other things are more important.

I'm still experimenting, I'm waiting to see how it goes before recommending specific things to people.
So far, so good, really. I wanna know what happens in the next days/weeks.

My last testing showed I had some gamma/alpha hemolytic streph. growth (probablly well seated, biofilmed).

My BM's are good, once or twice per day.

I taking 1 tab of garlinase with dinner, because I found it can potentially eliminate acne / dandruff, specially at higher doses. But of course one really wants to restore the balance, so new beneficial members should be recruited insted of pathogenic bacteria. The biofilm issue may be the reasons why after discontinuing some stuff your problems come back (e.g. acne).

I'm currently taking LGG, testing a combo of L. acidophilus La-14 and B. Lactis HN0019 (Howaru "elite" strain) and will be adding L. Reuteri (BioGaia).
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:32 am

Looking forward to seeing your results LF. I just started the GAPS introductory diet myself, will post results here I guess, feel free to use this thread for similar purpouses.

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next