Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
What's problem with Grais and Beans ? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
What's problem with Grais and Beans ? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
What's problem with Grais and Beans ? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
What's problem with Grais and Beans ? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
What's problem with Grais and Beans ? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
What's problem with Grais and Beans ? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
What's problem with Grais and Beans ? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
What's problem with Grais and Beans ? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
What's problem with Grais and Beans ? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What's problem with Grais and Beans ?

Go down

What's problem with Grais and Beans ? Empty What's problem with Grais and Beans ?

Post  Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:49 am

When it comes to baldness, I talk a lot to avoid them, what's wrong with them ? Beans (Black, Pinto, Garbanzo), Lentils, Peanuts and others, have large amounts of fiber, protein, vitamins and other, my food is all based on grains and beans, and I have no problem with that, my hair is MUCH better than before

Back to top Go down

What's problem with Grais and Beans ? Empty Re: What's problem with Grais and Beans ?

Post  Espio Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:27 pm

I don't think anyone is saying that grains and beans are bad for hair, most people are saying there are some people who are genetically wired to eat high carb diets, and others who are wired to eat high fat diets. You of course, being south american, are of course going to be one who is wired to be a carb type.

Espio

Back to top Go down

What's problem with Grais and Beans ? Empty Re: What's problem with Grais and Beans ?

Post  Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:29 am

Espio wrote:I don't think anyone is saying that grains and beans are bad for hair, most people are saying there are some people who are genetically wired to eat high carb diets, and others who are wired to eat high fat diets. You of course, being south american, are of course going to be one who is wired to be a carb type.

Good, I was watching the history of the South American natives and saw that they consume many kinds of grains (Beans and Peanuts), including the Indians here in Brazil and they had an awesome hair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down