Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Science for Smart People from a Comedic's point of view. EmptyToday at 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Science for Smart People from a Comedic's point of view. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Science for Smart People from a Comedic's point of view. EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Science for Smart People from a Comedic's point of view. EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Science for Smart People from a Comedic's point of view. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Science for Smart People from a Comedic's point of view. EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Science for Smart People from a Comedic's point of view. EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Science for Smart People from a Comedic's point of view. EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Science for Smart People from a Comedic's point of view. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Science for Smart People from a Comedic's point of view.

2 posters

Go down

Science for Smart People from a Comedic's point of view. Empty Science for Smart People from a Comedic's point of view.

Post  tonyj Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:19 am

Tom Naughton's presentation "Science for Smart People," on some Low Carb cruise boat.

tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Science for Smart People from a Comedic's point of view. Empty Re: Science for Smart People from a Comedic's point of view.

Post  abc123 Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:59 am

Yea it's good. Unfortunately 95% of the population are idiots who don't think critically.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Science for Smart People from a Comedic's point of view. Empty Re: Science for Smart People from a Comedic's point of view.

Post  tonyj Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:27 pm

Thinking critically, I believe, is really within everyone's capability, including morons. But we're so inundated with mass info constantly coming at us from every source we take the info for granted and or ignore a lot of it. We become jaded to a lot of annoying pop ups, side banners, commercials...etc. we know 90% of the info out there is pure crap. And so we develop this hunker down mentality just to stay sane, and reject every thing that doesn't mesh with our own theories or ideas. But that's were I failed a lot of the times, taking those studies that are insync with my ideas and theories on nutrition and health for granted when I should look at them critically.
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down