Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Dr Dietrich Klinghardt - Smart Meters & EMR -- The Health Crisis of Our Time  EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Dr Dietrich Klinghardt - Smart Meters & EMR -- The Health Crisis of Our Time  EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Dr Dietrich Klinghardt - Smart Meters & EMR -- The Health Crisis of Our Time  EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Dr Dietrich Klinghardt - Smart Meters & EMR -- The Health Crisis of Our Time  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Dr Dietrich Klinghardt - Smart Meters & EMR -- The Health Crisis of Our Time  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Dr Dietrich Klinghardt - Smart Meters & EMR -- The Health Crisis of Our Time  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Dr Dietrich Klinghardt - Smart Meters & EMR -- The Health Crisis of Our Time  EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Dr Dietrich Klinghardt - Smart Meters & EMR -- The Health Crisis of Our Time  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Dr Dietrich Klinghardt - Smart Meters & EMR -- The Health Crisis of Our Time  EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dr Dietrich Klinghardt - Smart Meters & EMR -- The Health Crisis of Our Time

+5
somugroup1
nidhogge
sanderson
Zaphod
ubraj
9 posters

Go down

Dr Dietrich Klinghardt - Smart Meters & EMR -- The Health Crisis of Our Time  Empty Dr Dietrich Klinghardt - Smart Meters & EMR -- The Health Crisis of Our Time

Post  ubraj Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:41 pm

thanks to bestsurprise for this.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Dr Dietrich Klinghardt - Smart Meters & EMR -- The Health Crisis of Our Time  Empty Re: Dr Dietrich Klinghardt - Smart Meters & EMR -- The Health Crisis of Our Time

Post  Zaphod Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:42 pm

I've never allowed myself to think about EMP factors as my primarly health hazards due my highly electrical polluted environment i am part of at my work every day. But this video finnally trigered some implications.

Rebuilding myelin products anyone? We have plenty of delicious mushrooms in our area. Anybody with experiences with it from their diets?

It's automn and D3 supp is becoming more and more interesting for me... It's said it affect myelin regeneration very positive.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22028844

as well as this

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21542721

@nidhogge and technicans
You've ever try to build UV LED lamps in purpose of tanning or at least think of the idea? I know it wouldnt be very cheap cause UV leds are even more pricy than those with other spectrum, but know the products that cover very small interval of light spectrum in the UV-A and UV-B exist as LED light source. Mixing it together with a bit of IR spectrum LEDs from LLLT, should result in light healing device. Manipulating the time exposure, spectrum and intensity with a bit of light engineering seems like not hard to build option for somebody who wants his vitamin D from ''natural'' source. Am i missing something there?

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Dr Dietrich Klinghardt - Smart Meters & EMR -- The Health Crisis of Our Time  Empty Re: Dr Dietrich Klinghardt - Smart Meters & EMR -- The Health Crisis of Our Time

Post  sanderson Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:56 pm

mind = blown. i've always read the posts on it and thought it could have done something.. but the part of the video that mentions the studies were enough for me. damn this is crazy.. i'm literally around computers like 10 hours a day. WTF.

holy shit this is so crazy. i had no idea it was this extreme. tomorrow i'm definetely calling the utility company and i'm trying to figure out if i have a smart meter or not. also i'm turning off wifi tomorrow.

here's an FAQ i found to nkow if you have a smart meter or not & actions to take. this guy has said the "German method" is to take an axe and break the damn smart meter lol:

http://stopsmartmeters.org/frequently-asked-questions/faq-smart-meter-basics/
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:55 am

Beebrox--

I've considered how awesome it would be to have a tanning bed full of laser modules (same wavelength as hair loss), but that would be incredibly expensive ($20-30K at least). I think it would be the same with such a device utilizing the UV wavelength that you're suggesting. Best bet is to try to get in the sun as much as you possibly can, and supplement to counter-act the effects of the devastating onslaught of radiation that constantly bombards us.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:21 am

nidhogge wrote:Beebrox--

I've considered how awesome it would be to have a tanning bed full of laser modules (same wavelength as hair loss), but that would be incredibly expensive ($20-30K at least). I think it would be the same with such a device utilizing the UV wavelength that you're suggesting. Best bet is to try to get in the sun as much as you possibly can, and supplement to counter-act the effects of the devastating onslaught of radiation that constantly bombards us.

One of the reasons why I got into Rife. With Rife, can create the same corresponding biophoton wavelength as a laser.

Here is a brief quote on the subject

There are two processes at work. The body generates biophotons which can be manipulated by the application of pulsed fields.

Bio photons are created and solicited within the body as a consequence of the applied treatment frequency. The higher the treatment frequency, the higher the frequency of the bio photons. By the time one reaches the MHz treatment range, the biophontons have a UV frequency. Most of our frequencies generate biophotons with visible or IR wavelengths

James Bare

A study = http://www.rifetechnologies.com/Solitary%20Waves-D.pdf

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:49 am

nidhogge wrote: I think it would be the same with such a device utilizing the UV wavelength that you're suggesting.

I estimate that for UV LEDs it should be much cheaper. Why? Cause it's new, and production of such diodes is more and more massive... I once did a case study to disinfect water from pathogens with radiation of UV and near UV light at my faculty. It's cost effective due less energy consumption and as said more and more such products in the market. On picture below you see semiconductor tehnology resulting in readiation wavelenght. With regulating intensity and specific wavelenght, it could be used in health purposes. Mercury UV lamps are dying and it was about time...

Dr Dietrich Klinghardt - Smart Meters & EMR -- The Health Crisis of Our Time  Uv_led12

JDP

I am sure those effects are possible, but how you'd possibly know what you are doing to yourself when applying those frequences confidently? Havent read the study, but think it's a bit to much for me to believe there is a RIFE frequency (MHz or lower) which triggers exactly the same processes in the body as mechanism of UV light which come with sun naturally. Will save save this link for times when i will be more knowledgable on the subject. I like it as there is some physics involved...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:58 am

Beebrox wrote:think it's a bit to much for me to believe there is a RIFE frequency (MHz or lower) which triggers exactly the same processes in the body as mechanism of UV light

Regarding biophotons, yes. If you google Popp and biophotons, you'll get good information on the subject which is probably different from what you're thinking.

So again, if one doesn't want to spend a small fortune on say a full body LLLT device that emits a biophoton wavelength at 650 nm can use a frequency to do basically the same thing. Just buy the $650 device from www.earthpulse.net Good info at the site. I've been doing basically the same and recommending for a long-time.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:00 am

rdkml wrote:
Regarding biophotons, yes. If you google Popp and biophotons, you'll get good information on the subject which is probably different from what you're thinking.

So again, if one doesn't want to spend a small fortune on say a full body LLLT device that emits a biophoton wavelength at 650 nm can use a frequency to do basically the same thing. Just buy the $650 device from www.earthpulse.net Good info at the site. I've been doing basically the same and recommending for a long-time.

I am more conserned about UV spectrum due lack of sun in autoumn and winter at our places. I use saunas quite a lot. Glad you posted about positive charge issues, i've heard about it, but never really thought its a real hazard. Still, good info, tnx...

It's not that different from what i thought. It goes hand in hand with many different bio electromagnetical aproaches i've read about recently. One of them is biofield measurements throught advanced ''kirilan'' photography. But i am rather sceptical for this things as sceptics kept me alive many times in the past. For every fact, there is fraud is, i am affraid, also in areas of bio-electromagnetism. People are desperate to hear word bio as healing, and marketing knows it very well.

I am going to speak with dr. Kononenko (i posted his science about adding information to water in the past, if you remember). I think he will give me some good directions as well.

You've read or touch some subjects of this book?
http://transpersonal.de/mbischof/englisch/webbookeng.htm

I know there is a lot quality electro medical equipment. But's shame i cant afford it at this time. But as said, will dig more. I am rather theoretical lately. When i will have the money to support the practical are of this field, dont want to start learning about the subjects. Btw, very nice research summary at your FB page.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Dr Dietrich Klinghardt - Smart Meters & EMR -- The Health Crisis of Our Time  Empty ISO PROPYL ACETATE MANUFACTURERS

Post  somugroup1 Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:14 pm

Solvents, Fine chemical ingredients for Cosmetic, Beauty products manufacturing

Fine chemicals and Solvents are an important part of many beauty and cosmetic products. Several examples of personal care products that rely on solvents include nail polish, nail polish remover, hairspray and hair colour. Also our products are used in the development of lotions, creams, foundations, rouges, powders, shaving creams and other products that are designed to maintain skin elasticity, soften the skin, provide a healthy glow or a trendy look. From facial lotions to shaving gel, our products play an important role in helping skin care products perform.

At Somu Group we have been supplying solvents, chemicals, speciality fine chemicals, intermediates, acids, packaging products and other allied industrial products to your industry for almost 4 decades. We have grown from humble beginnings to the stature today through a constant strive towards quality and services to our customers at all times.

somugroup1

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:08 pm

This post comes after I spent 4+ hours re-wiring the coax cables in my attic and throughout the home on Sunday (my day off) breathing the tiniest dust particles up there hoping to reduce emf in my home by getting rid of wi fi and going hard wire for internet. Of course if you want to run two cable modems you must pay to have another mac address fyi ( so basically pay for two lines...thought this was unfair especially if you bought the additional cable modem on your own.....you can still run an Ethernet cord from the router to an additional pc/laptop)

So this partly explains why when I go on 3 day hunting and camping trips in the middle of nowhere on the drive back home I feel like a million bucks?!? I'm seriously well rested and no adhd symptoms it seems like after these trips. .....hmmmmm.

Interested to see more and more techniques which would help lower the body's electrical charge. 0

Where can one get a meter similar to the one doc mentioned?
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:43 pm

NYJets wrote:
Interested to see more and more techniques which would help lower the body's electrical charge. 0

Yes, for some this is huge. Being myself affected by it and couldnt agree more. Violet ray works well for discharging the body, but it sure doesnt fix the damaging environment. Biggest change i've made what did affect my life positively was when i grounded the bed and sleeping away from fuses. And i thought my sleep was ok before did it.

This meters are not so cheap, i think quality units are 300$ and more if you are searching for all in one solutions...

http://www.livspace.com.au/contents/en-us/d10_prod_measure_instruments.html

http://www.lessemf.com/meter.html

However it's not easy to make home EMF free. Radio waves, WIFI from you and the neighbours, 3G, smart meteres, fuses, etc. are not easy for address. Would look to the pages of dr. Klinghardt to see what are ideas to reduce the smog like environment. There is also lecture found in last link...

http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/images/stories/event/2012_emf_products_%26_recipe_klinghardt.pdf

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:55 pm

Beebrox wrote:
NYJets wrote:

Yes, for some this is huge. Being myself affected by it and couldnt agree more. Violet ray works well for discharging the body, but it sure doesnt fix the damaging environment. Biggest change i've made what did affect my life positively was when i grounded the bed and sleeping away from fuses. And i thought my sleep was ok before did it.

This meters are not so cheap, i think quality units are 300$ and more if you are searching for all in one solutions...

http://www.livspace.com.au/contents/en-us/d10_prod_measure_instruments.html

http://www.lessemf.com/meter.html

However it's not easy to make home EMF free. Radio waves, WIFI from you and the neighbours, 3G, smart meteres, fuses, etc. are not easy for address. Would look to the pages of dr. Klinghardt to see what are ideas to reduce the smog like environment. There is also lecture found in last link...

http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/images/stories/event/2012_emf_products_%26_recipe_klinghardt.pdf

Thanks Bee,

Interesting you post because we do share some common symptoms. I've got some major work to do around here :O. I plan on turning off the fuses on the lower level where I sleep but have to make some re-arrangements prior to doing that. Is grounding/earthing less or more effective than the Violet ray? Or is it apples vs oranges?

NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:34 pm

NYJets wrote:
Thanks Bee,

Interesting you post because we do share some common symptoms. I've got some major work to do around here :O. I plan on turning off the fuses on the lower level where I sleep but have to make some re-arrangements prior to doing that. Is grounding/earthing less or more effective than the Violet ray? Or is it apples vs oranges?

Agree, you're welcome. It's interesting how just reading the posts of somebody can reveal some symptomes in common. However dischargeing the body/grounding effect is more like of side effect of Violet ray. So it's like apples vs oranges, both are fruits, but the taste is quite different.Smile Still both are helpful and grouding is really affordable to everybody and would recommend doing it. If your floor is grounded (check it first), you can lay down on and see what happens. I prefer doing it outside (being sun worshiper myself, hehe) on the grass though. Its effect is really calming.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:15 am

What about EMF filters?

http://www.upgradedself.com/tech/greenwave-emf-filters.html

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:44 am

scottyc33 wrote:What about EMF filters?

http://www.upgradedself.com/tech/greenwave-emf-filters.html

I dont know how this would work, but also see the others to sell simmilar products. In link above you can find USB plugin with the very the same purpose. I am planning to look at it when i find the time. Will post about it if i find something useful. Problem is also, that individuals (particulary ones with no severe nervous system issues) are having big problems determining if product does desired effect.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:03 am

Greenwave filters are a cheaper version of the original Graham Stetzer filter which do work... but I don't own them "yet." Thanks to energy smart devices and other devices such as dimmers there is a lot of dirty electricity that not only floods the home but it also passes this same issue down the line to the next home and so on down the line.

This is actually one major reason why cancers increase over 5 or 10 or 15 years from EMF. It's not entirely the EMF per se but also the very high frequency (cell phones and towers, cordless phones, WiFi, Smart meters are major examples) that increases cancers growth as well the exposure time and dirty electricity (as in erratic nature of the EMF). The Graham Stetzer filters help with the erratic nature of the EMF that's in the house wiring.

Some homes may benefit greatly from Graham Stetzer filters because they are down the line from all this while other homes not as much. They may also save on your electrical bill as well! But again, some house may see a large benefit while others not as much. The US White House and other government buildings use them.

They don't work on the EMF that is in the air which other measures need to be taken for that.

But again, I have no word if the cheaper greenwave ones work or not.

A free and recommended way to help based on the same principle is to turn off the fuses at night to where you sleep.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  zerx Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:58 am

Thanks for posting the video and sparking this discussion rdkml! I'm considering implementing some of the suggested methods of combating EMF. All of them seem feasible and somewhat affordable after saving for them considering the health benefits.

But is there anything I can use on my person to shield myself from the EMFs? I looked into this some time ago but the pendants seemed like scam (balance tests etc.). And the orgonite pendants seemed more like a spiritual thing the more I looked into it.
So what would you suggest is a good way to protect one from EMF radiation away from home.

zerx

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Your welcome. Ken Uzzell from another forum posted some newer information why EMF is so problematic. A large part of it is due to the interference is causes while sleeping. Less melatonin for example. What I'm trying to say is that turning off the fuses at night to where you sleep as well as limiting EMF at home so that it doesn't interfere with sleep is especially important.

But when you're away from home, there are grounding shoes that may help for some of the issues that EMF causes. They cost a lot of money however. An alternative that should work just is this DIY method. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp0p2EDq0wo
&
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GK9dZ4TzjQ

All those pendants aren't recommended by Dr. Loyd. They test as stressors. I've owned several and while they all do something, I also don't recommend them.

There is one device that may help but I don't own one so can't be sure. It's called a BioMedici. A compact PEMF device http://www.elixa.com/Magnets/Magnetan.htm It took the place of the popular EMPulse that was around a long time.

At one time, Dr. Loyd recommended Green 8 to help with EMF from cell phone or computers and such. I don't own one however.

Some people have also used clothes stitched with conductive wire inside to help with EMF's but I have no idea how well they work

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  runnerup Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:31 pm

rdkml wrote:Just buy the $650 device from www.earthpulse.net Good info at the site. I've been doing basically the same and recommending for a long-time.

I was aware of most of the benefits of low frequency pemf, but that site's the first time I've seen claims of rivaling steroids in strength and stamina increases.

Within 7 days EarthPulseâ„¢ guarantees that nearly anyone (or any animal) can attain ergogenic effect of 10%+ increase in peak strength and/or 20% increase in stamina simply by supplementing Earth's natural geomagnetic field at night while getting the deepest most restful / recuperative sleep of their life. Money-Back Guarantee.

It's rare to see something with a 90 day money back guarantee make such bold claims on the first week. Has anyone experienced this? Even if you don't weight lift or exercise, the drastic increase in resting breath hold test should be noticeable.

runnerup

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:22 pm

Yes, I sleep next to a device that outputs PEMF frequencies similar to the Earthpulse device for the past 1 1/2 years. I do like it. It uses scalar waves as opposed to a tactile tranducer to output the frequencies.

I have a DIY earthpulse device over here that I haven't had a chance to use yet so that I can't compare the effectivness of scalar vs a tactile tranducer. I posted the DIY instructions somewhere on this forum.

The scalar device outputing PEMF frquencies has helped in a lot of areas such as almost always being able to go to sleep if I have insomnia. Also, it definitely helps greatly with anti aging. Also, in general, heathier.

Interestingly, the past few months, I haven't been able to use my device that often and have put on a considerable amount of body fat and not as healthy fairly quickly. This may or may not be coincidence however.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:12 am

Dr Dietrich Klinghardt - Smart Meters & EMR -- The Health Crisis of Our Time  84230254

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:30 am

By the way, as a reminder and speaking of EMF, the The Hazel Parcells salt and soda radiation soak is said to work well to reduce radiation stress as well as chemical toxicity.

To do, add 1 -2 cups of salt (preferably sea salt or other high quality salts) and 1 cup of baking soda in a hot bath.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down