Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Supplements have more than replaced finasteride EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Supplements have more than replaced finasteride EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Supplements have more than replaced finasteride EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Supplements have more than replaced finasteride EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Supplements have more than replaced finasteride EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Supplements have more than replaced finasteride EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Supplements have more than replaced finasteride EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Supplements have more than replaced finasteride EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Supplements have more than replaced finasteride EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Supplements have more than replaced finasteride

+2
ailin
Southbeach
6 posters

Go down

Supplements have more than replaced finasteride Empty Supplements have more than replaced finasteride

Post  Southbeach Sun May 15, 2011 12:19 pm

I went off 1/4 Proscar in 04 after using it for 12 years. I was concurrently using a mountain of supps and still am. My hair , if anything has gotten better. Going off finasteride didn't cost me a strand. Don't be overly discouraged by certain, albeit valid accounts. I am evidence that an evidence based, comprehensive, health promoting approach will deliver results far beyond what a side effect wrought, drug that simply isolates 1 mechanism in hair loss can accomplish. Other forums are full of accounts of many who have lost more hair in response to dutasteride and finasteride, than had they done nothing at all.. They are anything but reliable fail safe measures.
Just my red wine infused 2 cents.
BTW-I do have some empathy for the nonresponders

Southbeach

Back to top Go down

Supplements have more than replaced finasteride Empty Re: Supplements have more than replaced finasteride

Post  ailin Sun May 15, 2011 12:35 pm

so happy for you though congrats
ailin
ailin

Back to top Go down

Supplements have more than replaced finasteride Empty Re: Supplements have more than replaced finasteride

Post  abc123 Sun May 15, 2011 12:47 pm

Good stuff. The top 6 are powerful tools to address insulin resistance and oxidative stress. Not surprising at all.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Sun May 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Congratulations, I agree with abc, depending on what's going on in your personal physical situation Immortal's lineup is a lifesaver.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sun May 15, 2011 1:02 pm

How did you respond to finasteride? if you didn't notice much from it, it makes sense that you wouldn't notice much from dropping it. Maybe dht doesn't play a large role in your loss. People lose hair all the time that don't have mpb. Do you have a receding hairline? What NW are you? Finasteride tends to lose it's effect after years, so maybe you had reached the point where it had stopped working for you? Was there any kind of initial shed?

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  albe Sun May 15, 2011 2:55 pm

How old are you, and at what age did your hairloss begin?

albe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down