Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Initial results from chelation - would like to hear your thoughts EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Initial results from chelation - would like to hear your thoughts EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Initial results from chelation - would like to hear your thoughts EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Initial results from chelation - would like to hear your thoughts EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Initial results from chelation - would like to hear your thoughts EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Initial results from chelation - would like to hear your thoughts EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Initial results from chelation - would like to hear your thoughts EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Initial results from chelation - would like to hear your thoughts EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Initial results from chelation - would like to hear your thoughts EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Initial results from chelation - would like to hear your thoughts

5 posters

Go down

Initial results from chelation - would like to hear your thoughts Empty Initial results from chelation - would like to hear your thoughts

Post  hadrion Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:41 am

Hey everyone,

So I've been chelating, like almost everyone here, for a couple of weeks now. I stopped everything in my regimen except for the supplements listed below.

Before I go to bed on a empty stomach (2.5-3 hours removed from last meal) I am taking,

2 caps of Jarrow Formulas, ToxGuard, Heavy Metal Detox (this is modified citrus pectin)
1 cap of Enzymatic Therapy, Complete Metal Cleanse (humulfivate)
12.5mg of Iosol
3000mg of Vitamin C

During the morning I am taking;

Jarrow Formulas, Selenium Synergy, 200 mcg
Decalcify
Vitamin D-3
Krill Oil
Hyaluronic Acid (for knee/joint pain)

The initial thing that has happened is my facial skin looks markedly better. I've been dealing with having very red skin in my T-zone for the past year or so and it's bothered me. I've tried everything from seabuckthorn soap to burdock root and nothing seemed to help with the facial redness.

After a few days on this regimen and having stopped everything else on my regimen I was doing prior to this (the rest of the IH top 6), my skin has gone from that bright red to a more muted natural pink tone that I haven't seen in a very long time. I used to appear to have a perpetual sunburn.

If chelating is causing my skin to return to a much more natural tone, what do some of you experts think is the core issue I'm dealing with here? Is there a particular metal that could have been causing me to have a flushed/red look all the time?

In any event, this chelating protocol has been helping me. I'm not as tired or foggy as I was before this. I'm calmer psychologically as well. With this visible reaction in my skin, I'm very encouraged by what I'm doing here.

Love to hear some thoughts on what you think is causing the skin to return to it's normal state.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Initial results from chelation - would like to hear your thoughts Empty Re: Initial results from chelation - would like to hear your thoughts

Post  act<react Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:39 am

I had similar reactions, except the best skin improvement for me was my keratosis pilaris on my arms and my ears which would get reaaally nasty. Keep going! it only gets better.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Initial results from chelation - would like to hear your thoughts Empty Re: Initial results from chelation - would like to hear your thoughts

Post  hadrion Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:51 am

Thanks Act. Your posts really led me to give it a shot with the MCP added in. I had done humulfivate for a month a few years ago, but never followed up with another course.

I just wonder why the chelation is helping with the skin inflammation? It's fascinating to me how quickly it's made a difference. I don't wake up in the morning looking sunburnt anymore.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:12 am

Hey Hadrion, glad I could be the catalyst for you getting back into it, as I understand it chelation should and could help every single health problem there is so it's not surprising.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:30 am

Hadrion - Great to hear about your results!

I'm really glad A > R got this critically important factor to the forefront. Because before, that
it was not really getting much attention at all.

I remember when I first heard about chelation, I didn't think much of it, only because-I didn't
have any idea what the benefits would be then. Also, there wasn't much to offer back then as
far as an effective oral chelator. OSR didn't exist, humic acid was not well known, DMPS was expensive,
etc.

Years following that and observing what it did for patients with circulation problems, the results
really spoke for themselves. There was dramatic improvement; for example, diabetic limbs returning
to normal color, where before there was encroaching gangrene, or necrosis. This was using IV EDTA,
which was not even for mercury, but mostly for Lead (Pb).

A variety of problems would good away. Now years later, there is a lot of evidence that shows
how heavy metals disrupt enzyme systems, block thyroid function and are a major source
of free radicals.

So, in essence removing these toxic metals will vastly improve any regimen. I should add that Vitamin C
also improves any regimen and improves detoxification by helping redox balance among with other things.

To this day, the government is surprisingly unaware or has not acknowledged the ever present danger of these
toxic metals. Their 'safety' limits for toxic metals is far beyond a "safe" level.

There actually is no safe level. One atom of mercury kills one cell. Amounts of one part per million of Lead (Pb) is enough to cause damage the artery linings.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:30 am

So is MCP, humifulvate and iodine alright to take all at the same time at night? Can I use melatonin with these as well for sleep benefits?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:41 am

I'm currently taking 75mg humifulvate and 37.5mg iodine (ramping up to 50mg) at night. Had some brain fog at first and a few zits but things seem to have calmed down now.

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:49 am

tooyoung wrote:So is MCP, humifulvate and iodine alright to take all at the same time at night? Can I use melatonin with these as well for sleep benefits?

Yes, no problem.

You might be "tooyoung" to need melatonin, but it won't hurt you at all. In fact, if you find yourself staying up late, it might be worth a try. If you expose yourself to any blue spectrum of light, will stop melatonin production, so supplementing with it may help.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:58 am

Are laptops/tv's blue spectrum of light? I'm usually on either of them until the minute before I go to sleep and usually lay in bed for about an hour minimum before dropping off.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:28 am

tooyoung wrote:Are laptops/tv's blue spectrum of light? I'm usually on either of them until the minute before I go to sleep and usually lay in bed for about an hour minimum before dropping off.

Yes.

Generally only the red lights are safe.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:51 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Hadrion - Great to hear about your results!

I'm really glad A > R got this critically important factor to the forefront. Because before, that
it was not really getting much attention at all.

I remember when I first heard about chelation, I didn't think much of it, only because-I didn't
have any idea what the benefits would be then. Also, there wasn't much to offer back then as
far as an effective oral chelator. OSR didn't exist, humic acid was not well known, DMPS was expensive,
etc.

Years following that and observing what it did for patients with circulation problems, the results
really spoke for themselves. There was dramatic improvement; for example, diabetic limbs returning
to normal color, where before there was encroaching gangrene, or necrosis. This was using IV EDTA,
which was not even for mercury, but mostly for Lead (Pb).

A variety of problems would good away. Now years later, there is a lot of evidence that shows
how heavy metals disrupt enzyme systems, block thyroid function and are a major source
of free radicals.

So, in essence removing these toxic metals will vastly improve any regimen. I should add that Vitamin C
also improves any regimen and improves detoxification by helping redox balance among with other things.

To this day, the government is surprisingly unaware or has not acknowledged the ever present danger of these
toxic metals. Their 'safety' limits for toxic metals is far beyond a "safe" level.

There actually is no safe level. One atom of mercury kills one cell. Amounts of one part per million of Lead (Pb) is enough to cause damage the artery linings.

IH-I think it's an essential part of the protocol here. You know I asked you several times about the skin redness and nothing has seemed to tame it until I started the above mixture.

My question to you is it okay for me to go back on the rest of the ortho line while I'm chelating or should I stay off of them for a month while I cycle humulfivate? I'm thinking if this continues working for me I'll cycle humufivate every other month? Does that sound right or can I continually take it?

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:04 am

hadrion - There's no problem taking other supplements during the day. In fact, I often will take an ecklonia cava along with the detox protocol.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:21 am

Great. I'll get back on them. I'll take my EC with the rest of the bedtime mix I've got going.

The other good thing about this is it forces me to stop eating 2.5-3 hours before bed which is a good thing since I'm usually a late night eater.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:15 am

Can I chelate when I'm not well? I've picked up a cold quite suddenly. It's probably the first time I've been ill at all since starting supplements.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:44 am

tooyoung wrote:Can I chelate when I'm not well? I've picked up a cold quite suddenly. It's probably the first time I've been ill at all since starting supplements.

Just my opinion but I think chelation might make your cold symptoms worse, but will be better for you in the grand scheme, I went about three years without a single flu before I started chelation, only then I guess did my immune system get in a place where it had enough influence to actually defend my body, I've had the initial fevers with the start of the chelation that I documented in the chelation thread and one flu that I'm very glad I have the ability to have.

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:29 am

You guys want to hear something crazy?

Every blackhead on my nose has disappeared. I showed my wife this morning and she was stunned. It wasn't like I had a lot of blackheads before, but I had the normal amount most people do upon close inspection.

This morning in the shower I looked at my nose in my shaving mirror and there were none. Not one. This is happening during chelation. Very interesting.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:17 am

Just wanted to update this thread. Chelation has pretty much snuffed out all the skin redness I was dealing with. If you look at some of my past threads you'll see I was trying to find something to deal with an overall reddening of my skin that looked like sunburn. Since I've been following my chelation regimen my skin has returned to a more natural tone and I don't look sunburnt. What's encouraging about this is this is all happening during the summer when I'm out in the sun the most. Nothing I tried prior to chelation had any real effect on the skin redness I was dealing with.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down