Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
First Results/Impressions on my Metals Chelation EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
First Results/Impressions on my Metals Chelation EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
First Results/Impressions on my Metals Chelation EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
First Results/Impressions on my Metals Chelation EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
First Results/Impressions on my Metals Chelation EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
First Results/Impressions on my Metals Chelation EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
First Results/Impressions on my Metals Chelation EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
First Results/Impressions on my Metals Chelation EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
First Results/Impressions on my Metals Chelation EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

First Results/Impressions on my Metals Chelation

Go down

First Results/Impressions on my Metals Chelation Empty First Results/Impressions on my Metals Chelation

Post  Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:44 am

So it's been almost two weeks that I'm detoxing heavy metals with the following everyday:

Humifulvate before bed
"Only" 300 mcg of Iodine from kelp (150 in the morning, and 150 before bed)
2000 to 3000 mg Vitamin C (1000 mg in the morning, the other 1000 mg before bed)
1g Chlorella (500 mg in the morning, 500 mg before bed)
Some wright salt flushes when side effects (randomly)

My results/feelings so far? I'm amazed, really, after going through a mild detox reaction, my skin has already improved big time, it's so smooth, the acne is almost gone, once and for all this time I think, I really think my remained acne was from Bromide or other toxic metals. I feel way way way better, I cannot explain, I sleep better, like a little baby, my mood is very good, I mean normal good, not maniac like when I was taking an AD.

The side effects were pretty hard but only lasted three days, here's what I got: sneezing, running nose, depressive thoughts, hypersensitivity, mood changes, "not really being myself", but it's all gone now. Are those normal sides?

All of this with only a third of mg of Iodine, my batch of kelp with 1 mg of Iodine in each tab will arrive tomorrow so I think it will improve the detox, then in two months, when I'm confident most of the bromide stored in my body is gone, I'll switch to a half Iodoral tab (6 mg of iodine), and I will not go higher than this dose, this would be a long term plan for Iodine.

So, sounds good guys? am I still missing something or am I doing it right? D'you think it will surely improve my hair state in the long run? that would be the icing on the cake, no that would be just great :p! Feel free to give me comments Smile.

PS: the last few days I've had very bad itching all over my scalp, which I could make go away only by exfoliating my scalp, now it's all gone, can you explain that, heavy metals expelled by my skin on the scalp too??

Back to top Go down

First Results/Impressions on my Metals Chelation Empty Re: First Results/Impressions on my Metals Chelation

Post  pancacke Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:08 am

FredtheBelgian wrote:All of this with only a third of mg of Iodine,
No, that's not nearly enough to move metals or other halogens....
This is the protocol you should follow: https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t3369-iodine-supplementation-protocol-salt-loading

pancacke

Back to top Go down

First Results/Impressions on my Metals Chelation Empty Re: First Results/Impressions on my Metals Chelation

Post  Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:59 am

I already take Selenium, I like to be prudent with the Iodine thing, I'm still afraid of screwing up my thyroid :p. And I don't have so much money right now, so I don't go berserk with the detox Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:20 pm

So starting today, I'm gonna take 1,150 mg (1 mg in the morning and 150 mcg before bed), I really want to go slow with this, primarily because of Bromism from which I had a lot of symptoms: acne flare-ups, depression, brain fog, etc. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down