Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
CS and others... My sister has had epilepsy since youth, she's 41 now and ... EmptyToday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
CS and others... My sister has had epilepsy since youth, she's 41 now and ... EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
CS and others... My sister has had epilepsy since youth, she's 41 now and ... EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
CS and others... My sister has had epilepsy since youth, she's 41 now and ... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
CS and others... My sister has had epilepsy since youth, she's 41 now and ... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
CS and others... My sister has had epilepsy since youth, she's 41 now and ... EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
CS and others... My sister has had epilepsy since youth, she's 41 now and ... EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
CS and others... My sister has had epilepsy since youth, she's 41 now and ... EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
CS and others... My sister has had epilepsy since youth, she's 41 now and ... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

CS and others... My sister has had epilepsy since youth, she's 41 now and ...

+5
Keanoseg
Gibson
ubraj
CausticSymmetry
finemrespice
9 posters

Go down

CS and others... My sister has had epilepsy since youth, she's 41 now and ... Empty CS and others... My sister has had epilepsy since youth, she's 41 now and ...

Post  finemrespice Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:28 pm

does not have seizures but are bound to have if she does not take her medication... But I would like to know how I can help her. She's not the most healthy type of person so...

Obviously she has been taking epilepsy medication all this time and I am afraid those medications might have an adverse affect on her overall health and future (I can find out which specific medication she uses).

I just bought her some Lugol's? What and how can I start helping her? Should I start by detoxing? or supplying her with natural vitamins and minerals? And what supplements should she avoid due to her epileptic conditions?

I need your advices, thanks.

finemrespice

Back to top Go down

CS and others... My sister has had epilepsy since youth, she's 41 now and ... Empty Re: CS and others... My sister has had epilepsy since youth, she's 41 now and ...

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:02 am

finemrespice - Generally, without knowing the specifics, epileptics do best (without seizure) on a ketogenic diet.

L-Carnosine (not to be confused with L-Carnitine) is also helpful.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

CS and others... My sister has had epilepsy since youth, she's 41 now and ... Empty Re: CS and others... My sister has had epilepsy since youth, she's 41 now and ...

Post  ubraj Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:48 am

Best article I know of = http://www.drlwilson.com/articles/epilepsy.htm

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:28 am

You may want to look into Skullcap, the herb. I just happened to be researching the herb and it seems to help folks who suffer from seizures; actually, it seems to take the place of drugs for some. The warnings about liver toxicity are related to another substance, not skullcap.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:07 pm

actually, skullcap may be detrimental to someone with a compromised liver. should be safe otherwise.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:12 am

Someone I know who's very close to me, my cousin, has undiagnosed epileptic seizures. The neurologists don't know what is causing it, so they gave him Depakine, valproic acid as an active substance. The seizures happen upon 3 things : alcohol consumption, blinking lights, and noise. I've seen the links here on epilepsy and seizures, but it seems like a whole lot to narrow down, is there any specific test which could narrow down possible stressors causing the seizures?

The seizures started at around the age of 20-22 when he moved to another town for college, he remembers that time by a significant amount of stress. He has been having an active lifestyle since always.. played basketball competitively, now is in shape and goes to gym regularly, also researches a lot as well about different diets and foods that could be aggravating this. So all in all he is really healthy and full of energy.. just that he can't go out at night whatsoever and this is really bothering him. He already cut off gluten, industrial products , anything with artificial flavourings, conservans and additives, milk, and is generally just eating "safe" carbohydrates, fruits, vegetables and meat/fish.

Thanks.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:07 am

vitamin b6. but in p5p form.
some people, due to genes, usually of european origin, cannot convert normal b6. this creates a widespread deficiency in society.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:21 pm

NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  gorilla_power Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:28 pm

Get off the cannabis dope hoax asap...

Only hemp seeds give nutrition to the body... A human body isnt silly to be in need of smoking dope.
A human body just needs nutrition and removal of the blockages of circulation of the blood or
the blockages of magnetism of the nervous system.

gorilla_power

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:04 am

NYJets wrote:

There's no doubt in my mind that smoking weed could both prevent the seizures and bring more general mental balance if used moderately.. however, in my country, it's simply not worth it to depend on it.. People go to jail for a year for having as little as 1 or 2 grams... medical marijuana license? Rofl, nothing like that exists here and probably never will, we are eons behind some countries in that department... it's ridicolous really. What we are looking for is some kind of stressor that we could eliminate so the seizures are prevented... forever. His blood and urine tests are pretty good, has no major chronic deficencies, eats pretty good as I said earlier, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, physically active, went to bio-resonance testing, eliminated all possible intolerancies and allergies, and this was some time ago, what could possibly be wrong?

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:44 am

For extreme seizures, cannabis oil aka RSO works quite well. I'm not certain about Europe, however within the US-50 states it is legal to purchase industrialized hemp oil (it is grown outside the US and contains no THC), so this is purely a cannabidiol. The down side to this is that is it very expensive. This is taken orally (not smoked).

So if going gluten free and adding Carnosine fails, either making your own RSO or purchasing industrial hemp oil is the way to go.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:22 am

What is industrial hemp oil made from? If it's the oil from the seeds then it's available everywhere and quite cheap. Can they aqueeze oil from the leaves and stems of hemp?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:46 am

Just to clarify, no one is suggesting the smoking of cannabis for seizures or any other ailment. In fact, smoking is the least efficacious way to use the medicinal plant. It only delivers about 10% of the terpenes and cannabinoids.

If you can extract the oil properly, you have an amazing medicine.

I think I already posted this but must mention again, avoid CBD tincture from Dixie and Cibdex and similar companies. They use industrial hemp that is sprayed with pesticides and has tested positive for heavy metals and some people in the know claim the hemp plants are GM.
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down