Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Day 1 of Terminator II EmptyToday at 7:03 am by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Day 1 of Terminator II EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Day 1 of Terminator II EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Day 1 of Terminator II EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Day 1 of Terminator II EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Day 1 of Terminator II EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Day 1 of Terminator II EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Day 1 of Terminator II EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Day 1 of Terminator II EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Day 1 of Terminator II

3 posters

Go down

Day 1 of Terminator II Empty Day 1 of Terminator II

Post  nidhogge Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:35 am

I got a 9V battery for my Terminator II device yesterday, and popped it in my belt against my lower abdomen when I went out to the bar at around 11:30. Sure enough, I had the occasional "sting" that became uncomfortable, and so I followed the directions and moved it to another part of my abdomen subtly (didn't want people thinking I was moving my boys around in the middle of the bar, hah). At one point, I let the stinging continue, and sure enough, I wound up with a little black ulceration underneath my skin. This is caused from the toxins from the die-off of the bacteria/parasites/fungus/worms, etc.

I threw the device in a sock and put that on my foot at bed, and am going to get some sort of medical wrap to keep it on the inside of my leg which will eliminate the need to keep it in my belt. The more and more that I research the science behind it, the more and more I am convinced that this is one of the wisest investments that I have made into my general wellness yet. Results are seen within a week or less. I'll keep you guys informed.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Day 1 of Terminator II Empty Re: Day 1 of Terminator II

Post  Misirlou Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:13 am

This aught to be interesting. Do they offer money-back guarantee? pirat

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:35 am

It's basically a supplement--do you get money-back guarantees with supps? No, but you have scientific research behind them to show they're worth taking, and you sometimes notice the effects after long-term usage. This has tons of scientific research behind it, and is no new phenomenon.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:50 am

Here's their official word on the warranty, and makes perfect sense:

Every person is unique and results obtained can not be guaranteed in any form or fashion. We have no way of monitoring that the product is being used correctly or compliantly. All we can legally and morally guarantee is the quality of the product, not the results it may or may not provide. All items are for personal, in-home research and use only. No guarantees of effectiveness or medical uses are offered or implied. Neither Oasis Advanced Wellness, our manufacturers, nor our distributors are responsible for your use of products purchased from this website.

Please note: Few scientific studies have been done, and none are implied, proving the effectiveness of any of the devices we offer for sale. Use at your own discretion.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  sublime9 Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:39 am

I bought a pack of those old wrist bands like the 80's basketball players used to wear. I would however like to place it appropriately over my liver as according to most ayurvedic and many other holistic doctors is where men tend to hold a lot of their repressed emotions and memories.

Anyway the stinging goes away after a while. When I first used it to get rid of my athletes foot it stung like h3ll. Now I can wear it for days on end without even knowing it is there.

Check out these videos for discussions on a cleanse and the use of things like the terminator II.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=%22david+wolfe%22+secret+archives&hl=en&sitesearch=#

sublime9

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:32 am

Sublime--

For the first time in well, as far back as I could remember, I didn't have a white film on my tongue when I woke up today. I mean, I've ALWAYS had that (from Fungus I'm assuming), but I've been wearing this thing 24/7 and..it's just amazing. When I wear it under my belt on my abdomen was when I was getting some stinging, and slight ulcers under the skin if I didn't move it when the stinging started. I couldn't be any more convinced of the legitimacy of this device thus far.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:16 am

keep us updated, this could be an interesting device after all.

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:28 am

The film on my tongue (I may have mentioned this) that I'm so accustomed to seeing is very noticeably decreasing. I check first thing in the morning (when it's always the worst), and I can't believe how much more pink my tongue is!

The copper prongs on the Terminator II are starting to look diseased...they truly are pulling toxins out. One has a bunch of green spots, the other is cloudy. I need to get non-abrasive brass & metal cleaner today to clean them off. I used a grip bandage to hold it underneath my shorts the past couple of days and I didn't move it for a real long time and the toxins left a sorta inner brushburn in my leg. Nothing painful just a slight sting if you touch it. I think it's doing wonders for my Candida and whatever else is in me--kicking its ass.

I really wish a few other folks would drop the cash on this device...it's legit IMO.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down