Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Hot fruitarian gals, meant to eat fruits?  EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Hot fruitarian gals, meant to eat fruits?  EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Hot fruitarian gals, meant to eat fruits?  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Hot fruitarian gals, meant to eat fruits?  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Hot fruitarian gals, meant to eat fruits?  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Hot fruitarian gals, meant to eat fruits?  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Hot fruitarian gals, meant to eat fruits?  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Hot fruitarian gals, meant to eat fruits?  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Hot fruitarian gals, meant to eat fruits?  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hot fruitarian gals, meant to eat fruits?

+5
act
fredounet
isis
Smurfy
teacup
9 posters

Go down

Hot fruitarian gals, meant to eat fruits?  Empty Hot fruitarian gals, meant to eat fruits?

Post  teacup Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:52 pm

How could someone on a high calorie and only fruit diet be as thin, healthy-looking and hot as this gal http://www.30bananasaday.com/photo/fruit-is-making-me-too-fat?xg_source=activity

lots of the women on this site are hot!

I looked at photos of men on this website, so far all had no hair loss.

I wonder if men are meant to eat meat and women eat fruit.. after all men hunter and probably ate the meat (most of it) before getting back to their villages, the women stayed close to home and picked fruits and veggies and ate them? plz dont call me sexist, this is just a hypothesis.

teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Hot fruitarian gals, meant to eat fruits?  Empty Re: Hot fruitarian gals, meant to eat fruits?

Post  Smurfy Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:31 pm

I don't know, the men are doing just fine on fruit too by the looks of it. But to question your thought: you say "meant" to eat... in what way might sexes process different foods like that?

My only thought is maybe loads of fruits like that is alright if your system is healthy to begin with. Otherwise if you have a damaged liver or insulin issues, it really stacks up and hurts your body. (waaay too much sugar getting in your system)
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Hot fruitarian gals, meant to eat fruits?  Empty Re: Hot fruitarian gals, meant to eat fruits?

Post  isis Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:25 pm

teacup wrote:How could someone on a high calorie and only fruit diet be as thin, healthy-looking and hot as this gal http://www.30bananasaday.com/photo/fruit-is-making-me-too-fat?xg_source=activity

lots of the women on this site are hot!

I looked at photos of men on this website, so far all had no hair loss.

I wonder if men are meant to eat meat and women eat fruit.. after all men hunter and probably ate the meat (most of it) before getting back to their villages, the women stayed close to home and picked fruits and veggies and ate them? plz dont call me sexist, this is just a hypothesis.

the problem with frutarians is, that almost all fruits we have today didnt exist a few thousand years ago. They are no natural foods, they are domestic foods. So, i would be extremly hard to be frutatrian a few thousand years ago, even it would be impossible cause a lot of fruits we consume come from overseas..

so it is pretty cleasr, that the frutarian diet isnt our natural diet... in my opinion

isis

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:04 pm

plus they have very bad teeth, bad bacterias love fructose, caution.

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:43 pm

fredounet wrote: bad bacterias love fructose, caution.

Agree.

Also a rule of thumb that hasn't let me down is to not eat anything I can't go out and kill, pick, or dig up within 25 km.
Living in the city makes this difficult so I just purchase what I would have foraged and hunted for two hundred years ago.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:02 pm

act
fredounet wrote: bad bacterias love fructose, caution.

Agree.

Also a rule of thumb that hasn't let me down is to not eat anything I can't go out and kill, pick, or dig up within 25 km.
Living in the city makes this difficult so I just purchase what I would have foraged and hunted for two hundred years ago.

Same here, I only eat what I could hunt and gather in my region/country, because it is simply the best thing I have tried.

About fruitarien, here is a french one http://www.fruktifest.org/ look at the picture on the top, does he look healthy?

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:21 am

Thanks guys, great comments. I know one raw foodist guy and he looks very unhealthy and malnourished.

The women who are raw food eaters or vegans seem to do better than men, at least on the outside, I know i'm judging a book by its cover, that's just an observation i found myself making over the years about women.. Not to say that I have not seen hot women that look very healthy who eat meat, especially ones who follow the weston price diet.
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:43 am

fruit is very healthy to eat. bananas actually nourish the good bacteria; they're a concentrated source of prebiotics. Both women and men benefit from raw vegetarian foods the same: clearer skin, weight loss, more energy, etc. There's no difference between the sexes on that. If you are not detoxed, or have a lot of food in the colon, the fiber will make you feel funny from fruit, perhaps bloated. But that's about it.

Candida is an immune disorder. Get healthy and candida goes away. That's why kids can eat a ton of shit and not get candida: their immune system is strong.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:57 am

There are far more than just candida. But if you think you have a healthy GI track, some pieces of fruit might be ok, Banana nourishes also the bad. It is a question of quantity and your state of health. But in no case I advise a fruitarien diet. The raw foodist (with very little fruit) is tempting to me, but can't do it right now, my stomach won't permit it. The paleo I think is what is best for unhealthy people.

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:20 am

I'm not recommending a fruit only diet. That said, the prebiotics (FOS) in bananas does not nourish the "bad." If you have a second, this essay illustrates the point a bit:

http://www.letsrun.com/forum/flat_read.php?thread=2894946

The bottom line is fruit won't make you sick.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:25 am

Does anyone know if potatoes and the starches in potatoes help feed candida?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:01 am

Gibson wrote:I'm not recommending a fruit only diet. That said, the prebiotics (FOS) in bananas does not nourish the "bad." If you have a second, this essay illustrates the point a bit:

http://www.letsrun.com/forum/flat_read.php?thread=2894946

Actually, I'm talking about sugar in banana, this is based on experimentation on me. Let's say a piece of banana won't hurt that much.

Gibson wrote:The bottom line is fruit won't make you sick.

Depends on a lot of things. I think a fruit a day for healthy people is ok, let's say two for very healthy, but again depends on each one, only experimentation can reveal it.

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:12 am

fruit will make you healthy. the sugars (FOS) in a banana is healthy. sorry, but you digested or misinterpreted info somewhere along the way that was incorrect or misaligned.

but if you say bananas make you sick, fine then.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:19 am

I should add, IME, the prebiotics in The Ultimate Meal work much faster at restoring intestinal balance. The fastest of anything I have used to date.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:29 am

I didn't actually know it was possible to get fat on fruit? lol Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:38 pm

I've just started reading the Perfect Health Diet.

According to the book it's the COMBINATION of high carb diets AND vegetable oils (high Omega 6) that is the real killer.

Perhaps, some of these folks do relatively ok on a fruit diet simply because they are (by defualt) avoiding processed crap and vegetable oils.

Still, the more I research, the more I believe Paleo is absolutely the way to go.

Ecklonia Cava
Krill Oil
Decalcify
Rejuvaplex Topical

Other
Ubiquinol
ALCAR
Liv 52
Iodine
Ashwagandha

SUPERFOODS: Energy First and Sun Warrior Protein, Dessicated Liver, Concentrace, Colostrum, Brewers Yeast, Fermented Cod Liver & High Vitamin Butter Oil

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down