Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Pesticides in vegetables and fruits.... EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Pesticides in vegetables and fruits.... EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Pesticides in vegetables and fruits.... EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Pesticides in vegetables and fruits.... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Pesticides in vegetables and fruits.... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Pesticides in vegetables and fruits.... EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Pesticides in vegetables and fruits.... EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Pesticides in vegetables and fruits.... EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Pesticides in vegetables and fruits.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pesticides in vegetables and fruits....

4 posters

Go down

Pesticides in vegetables and fruits.... Empty Pesticides in vegetables and fruits....

Post  GoodThings Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:34 pm

I've been doing some research on this and found that most of the conventionally grown fruits i eat contain pesticides or they're GMO. There is an article on ehow.com on how to get rid of the pesticides but i've read that the pesticides are in the genes and there's no way you can wash that out. Some of us just can't avoid pesticides and so my question is is there a vitamin that can reduce the harmful effects of pesticides in our body? I've also read something about cleaning the colon twice a week? What is that? Thanks in advance.

GoodThings

Back to top Go down

Pesticides in vegetables and fruits.... Empty Re: Pesticides in vegetables and fruits....

Post  GoodThings Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:40 pm

btw, i juice apples and carrots. They are on the "Dirty Dozen." Damn farmers, why the apples....?

GoodThings

Back to top Go down

Pesticides in vegetables and fruits.... Empty Re: Pesticides in vegetables and fruits....

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:44 pm

GoodThings - Outside of buying organic, no idea.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:11 pm

Waiora NCD should help.

Also, Instead of colonics or enemas/coffee enemas you can buy some Oxypowder. oxypowder.com has some info. Amazon.com has some testimonials.

Oxypowder basically liquefies your bowel movement and helps to remove some of the built up waste in your colon. It is annoying in that it liquefies your stool but more liveable than enemas IME. Without getting too disgusting, the first week that I took Oxypowder I could tell that it was removing some very dark nasty smelly stuff that may have been built up ... I also lost a couple pounds. I don't have that experience anymore but I'll take it on occasion for maintenance.

French green clay may also work in place of Oxypowder. I believe Oxypowder is better IME but French green clay is even easier to live with than Oxypowder.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:00 am

Yeah unfortunately you do not want to buy any "root" vegetables that are not organic. The real sad thing here is that there are natural things that act as a deterrent to bugs and bacteria.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down