Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
 Regrowth! EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
 Regrowth! EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
 Regrowth! EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
 Regrowth! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
 Regrowth! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
 Regrowth! EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
 Regrowth! EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
 Regrowth! EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
 Regrowth! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth!

+3
act
tonyj
Mastery
7 posters

Go down

Regrowth! Empty Regrowth!

Post  Mastery Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:28 pm

WHoa....

I was thinning front left, bad by my standards - so ate so much organic cabbage recently steamed veggies, C herb, so much stuff - exercise twice a day, running and upside down weights - 425 push ups on a recent flight to Toronto with 2 others (I did 200) and then in the mirror today - YES.... About 8 - 10 new hairs front left about 1/2 cm to 1/2 an inch.

Friggin A... turning this thing around, AT LAST!

Being on this mountain is finally beginning to work. I've gained 20lbs of muscle over the same time, while being close to so much loneliness that you get real down, sometimes. Thank god for Top Gear....

I still get the itch when I eat sugar - and lack perfect discipline as I feel so good today that I had chocolate tort - what a hypocrit but I jsut feel so good now....

Prague rocks - eat your heart out vibration trumps molecules...

TRy this one - every time you use a rest room, do some exercise in there. Make it part of your routine...
Flight back yesterday 96 lunges, 100 push ups...

Never give up. Your body is communicating... (as I'm sure mine will in a minute after that gluten free chocolate tort!)

Best to all,
M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Regrowth! Empty Re: Regrowth!

Post  tonyj Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Man, if I could get rid of that sugar monkey on my back I'd be in good shape, well as far as I could be at my age. That ingredient has been the bane of my life.
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:28 pm

It's not the sugar, its; the feeling underneath that makes you want it....

Next time you want it, just witness, listen, go inside and HEAR...

Them ake friends with what you sense, feel, hear...

It;s YOU!

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:32 pm

Agree with Mastery and also want to add, there are other forces at work that make sugar cravings, think yeasts and microbes.

Mastery - huge connection between conciousness, feelings, and the immune system, very very intriguing just how far this may be pushed.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  oblomov Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:20 am

Have any of you seen this presentation?

It's excellent. If it doesn't motivate you to rethink your relationship with sugary foods, you aren't paying attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

oblomov

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:39 am

glad to hear it mastery! keep it going!

so you think most of your success comes from the extra exercise? maybe keeping the blood pumping and spirit high? that's great man!

what's the significance of the cabbage?
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:26 am

I agree - kill the candida and stuff and then you can eat sugar again, particularly if your insulin resistance isn't too bad.

Anyway well done Mastery! Keep it up man Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:48 am

Some would say candida is a result of lack of sugar.

http://www.eastwesthealing.com/auto-immune-disease/candida-myths.aspx

Systemic candidiasis is a myth: According to Dr. Ray Peat, most of what people believe about candida is wrong, but candida can become a problem for sick people. IgA is the main type of antibody on surfaces and secretions and should protect against candidiasis. But IgA is deficient in hypothyroidism, so hypothyroid people have more susceptible membranes, and the yeasts thrive on sugar that can appear in the secretions in diabetes/Candidiasis Myths stress, but they adhere to any cell with estradiol in it, thinking they have found a fertile yeast. Eating sugar and fruit is helpful, rather than harmful as the cultists say, because well nourished yeasts aren't harmful in the intestine. But starved yeasts need sugar and so they project invasive filaments into the intestinal wall, and can get into the blood stream, at which point — if they aren't quickly de- stroyed by white blood cells — they can grow and quickly kill the person. In a typical year, a few people in the world get invasive candida and quickly die, but mil- lions of Americans will insist that they ‘have candida in the bloodstream.’ Eating sugar (fruits, fruit juices) lowers cortisol, keeping the white cells working, helps to increase thyroid, and keeps the yeast from becoming invasive. PUFA (polyunsaturated fatty acids or omega-3 and -6 oils) are yeast stimu- lants, unlike saturated fats. The white film on grapes is a layer of yeast cells, that live there because of the PUFA in the waxy surface of the grape

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down