Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
responsible organs EmptyToday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
responsible organs EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
responsible organs EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
responsible organs EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
responsible organs EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
responsible organs EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
responsible organs EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
responsible organs EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
responsible organs EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

responsible organs

Go down

responsible organs Empty responsible organs

Post  fred Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:10 am

Dear All,
I am not sure if the information I am about to present to you is something already known, but I just thought that perhaps it could be useful to someone … it has been for me. Please look at the following image.
https://servimg.com/view/16110440/3

Some years ago, I have seen a very similar image on a Chinese web site, but I cannot find it anymore. The image I have here is actually from a web site that sells its own hair growth products … I am not promoting these products (as I do not know them), but the image about which organs are responsible for what zone of hair loss on the head is of interest here (according to me they have copied the knowledge from some Chinese site). I am sorry that it is in German (but we Germans tend to publish in German), but I will try to translate the terms on the image as best I can:
Bei Haarausfall sind folgende Organe beteiligt = With hair loss the following organs are involved
Lunge = lung
Niere = kidney
Blasé = bladder
Herz = heart
Leber = liver
Darm = intestine

For instance, in my case, my hair loss has to do with my lungs, my hair is thinning on the top. This fall I had a bronchitis and still have not got it completely under control … and since then it seems to me that my hair loss in that area of the head is more noticeable. Also, I have loss at my temples. This would mean that my kidney is weakened (energy-wise in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)).
The second image (see below) I would like to present (although probably well known by all of you as well), is a figure that basically shows that the time that you wake up at night (I always wake up at around 3:30-4:00 a.m.) is an indication of which organ might be having some problems. In my case it clearly shows it is my lung as I almost always wake up suddenly (for no apparent reason) at that time. I have also had some tests done that show that I have some lung problems for a while now.
https://servimg.com/view/16110440/2

At the moment I am trying to strengthen my lungs by deep breathing when I am out in the fresh air. I also am taking some herbal teas which in Germany they say are good for healing and strengthening the lungs.
Anyway, just wanted to share this info. It might be useful to somebody. I think it is important because what ever hair growth lotions, etc. you might be using will probably not be 100% effectively if you do not heal a weakened organ that is affecting your hair loss.

Best wishes!

fred

Back to top Go down