Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Topical Caffeine Help EmptyToday at 6:36 pm by grail

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Topical Caffeine Help EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Topical Caffeine Help EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Topical Caffeine Help EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Topical Caffeine Help EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Topical Caffeine Help EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Topical Caffeine Help EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Topical Caffeine Help EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Topical Caffeine Help EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Topical Caffeine Help

5 posters

Go down

Topical Caffeine Help Empty Topical Caffeine Help

Post  norwood3.5 Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:18 am

Guys. I've been on IH's top 6 and DMSO/Lithium topical for about 5 months now. I'm still losing my frontal area. Slowly, but still losing. Getting a little desperate here. I've never really tried the caffeine topical and now I see that IH doesn't even have it listed in his regimen. Does it still have any use or effectiveness? Would the topical caffeine help give me a "boost" in stopping my front hair loss? What about any of IH's Supplemental products? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

nw3.5

norwood3.5

Back to top Go down

Topical Caffeine Help Empty Re: Topical Caffeine Help

Post  NewReg Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:24 am

I'm looking for a new topical as well. I have been using minoxidil for many, many years and it has started to lose effect. I switched to Xandrox last month, and did see some small new spouts, but the formula completely dried out my existing hair, so I am going back on reg. minox. I just ordered Virile Mane, but it hasn't come in the mail yet. I hope this does something. I have tried everything except for laser therapy, which I am still hugely skeptical of (partly because I don't fully understand it).

NewReg

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:31 am

norwood3.5 - I have had mixed reviews on the topical. What's been gathered so far is that it usually stops an oily scalp. However, some feel that it does not help their hair at all. I would suggest stopping the topical.

Caffeine didn't seem to make much of a difference, except that it would increase the chance of getting a headache. So for that reason, I removed it all together.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:39 am

norwood3.5 - Here's a few things to check into, to make sure you are covered on all areas:

(1) If you are under any kind of stress, then taking Cayenne pepper will block the CB1 receptor, which will prevent an onslaught of inflammation caused from various neuropeptides. This is taken internally, at the same time it also acts an an adjunct to improve the effects of other supplements. Taking Sensoril would give additional support if stress is high if needed but will address cortisol.

(2) Check for Candida. Having an overgrowth of Candida can prevent a lot of good from happening to your hair. Check out this page for more info:

http://www.freewebs.com/immortalhair/physiology.htm

(3) Check for certain dietary triggers for inflammation. Certain foods can literally affect the scalp inflammation within 24-hours. The worst culprits are Alcohol, Pasteurized milk, Wheat products, refined grains, and sugars.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:51 am

I think the primary problem with the rinse is the quantities that people use. I recommend 5% Lithium Chloride, 8% DMSO. See how that works out. You'll need a little balance to measure it out. Keep in mind 4 oz. = 113.4g, and that's what you'll be taking the 5 and 8% of when measuring (NOT in mL).

Also, you may want to consider a laser helmet. OverMachoGrande.com has many DIY helmet designs, and I build them for a fee as well. I currently have a hair growth factor topical available (Check Regrowth.com), and a natural herbal one coming from Primordial Performance that will need test subjects soon as well. I'll keep everyone posted on this forum of course!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Topical Caffeine Help Empty Thanks a lot

Post  norwood3.5 Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:14 pm

Guys. Thanks for all of your replies. I really appreciate them.

IH: So you think I should drop the Lithium/DMSO shampoo? Hmmm. Okay. What topical should I use if any at all? Do you think the top 6 should (and that's a big should) stop my hairloss? I figure that since I am already taking the top 6, the Lithium/DMSO shampoo should only help me more. Since it doesn't seem to be working, I'll look into another topical (any help would be appreciated).

Would you suggest more of certain supplements?

So Cayenne tabs should control some stress? That might be worth a try. I tried the Candida test and it looks like I'm okay with that.

Hey, what's up with a blood test? Would a blood test give me a better insight to getting more information to help halt my hairloss? If so, what test should I take?

nidhogge: Those Lithium/DMSO quantities sound okay, but I don't have a balance. I wouldn't see why it wouldn't be worth a try though. Anything right now. I'd also love to see how your topical works out. Have you tried it on yourself or others yet? I've read the post on it on Regrowth.com. For my sake and others I really do hope it works. The wounding/peeling sounds a little hurtful. Ouch!

Thanks again guys. Good luck to everyone.

norwood3.5

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:24 am

Norwood, candida albicans is not the only thing that can prevent enterolactone production in the gut (which is required for the top6 to work). If you digestive problems anyone of constipation, indigestion, delayed bowel movement, whitish coating on the back of your tongue, frequent diarrea, or persitent bad breath, then it is very likely the cause of
the malfunction of top6. A digestive detox is called for.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:27 am

Good luck to you too. Ask if you want to do the digestive detox and I will give you advice on how to proceed.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Topical Caffeine Help Empty Digestive Detox

Post  norwood3.5 Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:25 am

cpio: Thanks for the replies. Yes, I do want more info on the digestive detox. As long as it doesn't kill me. Reply at your convenience. Thanks again.

norwood3.5

Back to top Go down

Topical Caffeine Help Empty One more thing

Post  norwood3.5 Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:33 am

Guys. One more thing about IH's top 6. I'm taking his supplements over 2 meals. Don't know if this is okay or not. Should I space them out more in the day. I usually take half of it with breakfast and then the other half at around 2-3pm after lunch. Nothing taken during the evening or before bed. Should I take them 1/3 morning, 1/3 lunch and 1/3 dinner? Any suggestions? Thanks guys.

norwood3.5

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:44 am

norwood3.5 - I've receive some reports of negative results with Lithium/DMSO, and while I haven't suffered any problems with it, I think it's worth it to stop it for a month or two and see if there is any negative correlation.

Taking Cayenne doesn't make you feel any different from stress (that's where Sensoril or Phosphatidylserine would help), but what it does is block a pathway which stress induced inflammation results. This particular pathway is probably the most detrimental and can overrule just about anything.

The best time to take the supplements is right before a meal, but what about spacing? Twice a day is A-OK, but if you go without anything towards the evening, I would suggest taking a fibroboost at night before going to sleep.

Aside from Nidhogge's suggestion of a laser helmet (great idea) perhaps magnesium oil would help.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:12 am

Digestive detox aimed at wiping out E. coli or other bacteria infections in the small intestines:

You need three enteric coated products from Now foods: oregano oil, peppermint oil and garlic (pure-gar),
you take each for 3 weeks 3-4 capsules daily but start with one and work up the dosage. After three weeks
you stop and switch to the next. Concurrently you take large amount of probiotics: dr. ohhiras and jarrows both
enteric coated. Key is taking them in the morning first thing on an empty stomach with water. 2 Ohhiras 3 jarrows. You wait 4 hours befiore taking the natural antibiotic after taking probiotics. More cost friendly and possibly more effective probiotic: Homemade kefir. This regime also clears up rosacea 90% in a short time, depending on severity.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:16 am

Supporting the detox it is good but probably not essential taking Liver detox and regenertion formula from Now foods as well as burdock root 1-2 gram daily. Other support: Butyric acid and cranberry.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:00 am

Hey bud,

If anything, the chemical peel feels pretty cool! I look forward to doing it again. You just get some mild flaking after a few days. Smile

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down