Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Topical caffeine for hair loss EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Topical caffeine for hair loss EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Topical caffeine for hair loss EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Topical caffeine for hair loss EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Topical caffeine for hair loss EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Topical caffeine for hair loss EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Topical caffeine for hair loss EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Topical caffeine for hair loss EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Topical caffeine for hair loss EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Topical caffeine for hair loss

+4
johndoe1225
Xenon
iuyyighghghgkh
sdguy
8 posters

Go down

Topical caffeine for hair loss Empty Topical caffeine for hair loss

Post  sdguy Fri May 01, 2015 4:49 am

http://www.biznews.com/health/2015/03/07/baldness-cure-close-caffeine-can-halt-hair-loss-says-german-scientist/

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Topical caffeine for hair loss Empty Re: Topical caffeine for hair loss

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri May 01, 2015 5:14 am

yes

https://squareup.com/market/idealabs-llc/solban-liquid?hl=en-GB

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri May 27, 2016 9:45 am

I don't know so much as a topical, but drinking more than one cup of coffee inflames and itches my entire scalp really badly. I read study which says that caffeine increases leukocytes implicated in hair loss, and it's postulated that this could be triggered by increased adrenaline and lactate. Whatever the situation, if I kept drinking that shit every day, no doubt I'd have started shedding very badly.

Yup, the pathophysiology of MPB is astonishingly similar to bronchial asthma. Both conditions are inflammatory disorders which involve PGD2, cytokines, and allergens (stressors). The chief difference being, activation and expression of the baldness gene is dependent upon the production of androgens. The follicles act like stress antennae -- any shit that enters the bloodstream, triggers an auto-immune response within them. In this particular case (coffee).

Last edited by Xenon on Fri May 27, 2016 11:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri May 27, 2016 10:16 am

I'm just pouring strong brewed black Italian coffee in a spray bottle and spraying my scalp periodically with it, also in the shower when my hair is wet Very Happy

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Fri May 27, 2016 7:20 pm

Xenon wrote:I don't know so much as a topical, but drinking more than one cup of coffee inflames and itches my entire scalp really badly. I read study which says that caffeine increases leukocytes implicated in hair loss, and it's postulated that this could be triggered by increased adrenaline and lactate. Whatever the situation, if I kept drinking that shit every day, no doubt I'd have started shedding very badly.

Yup, the pathophysiology of MPB is astonishingly similar to bronchial asthma. Both conditions are inflammatory disorders which involve PGD2, cytokines, and allergens (stressors). The chief difference being, activation and expression of the baldness gene is dependent upon the production of androgens. The follicles act like stress antennae -- any shit that enters the bloodstream, triggers an auto-immune response within them. In this particular case (coffee).

that why i stopped drinking coffee long time ago ,it raise my anxiety and gave me uncomfortable feeling ...i love it but i am not going to drink it any more .
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sat May 28, 2016 12:26 am

I tried using an energy drink with all the caffeine plus other vitamins that it has as a topical once. The sugar in it made it a problem. Made your hair all hard and gooey when it dried and I wasn't sure if the caffeine and nutrients were bound to the sugar or the sugar acted like a barrier for absorbtion. Might try the sugar free ones maybe.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat May 28, 2016 4:26 am

long hair wrote:
Xenon wrote:I don't know so much as a topical, but drinking more than one cup of coffee inflames and itches my entire scalp really badly. I read study which says that caffeine increases leukocytes implicated in hair loss, and it's postulated that this could be triggered by increased adrenaline and lactate. Whatever the situation, if I kept drinking that shit every day, no doubt I'd have started shedding very badly.

that why i stopped drinking coffee long time ago ,it raise my anxiety and gave me uncomfortable feeling ...i love it but i am not going to drink it any more .

Yeh, I concur. I'm surprised no one else has mentioned their scalps inflaming from drinking coffee. Many on here seem to think it could be pro-hair. For me, the inflammation - caused by caffeine - is on par with gluten. I've got no doubts my hair would fall out rapidly if I kept drinking the stuff.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Mon May 30, 2016 12:09 pm

coffee drops your blood sugar... it makes you use energy.. you need to make sure you eat with it or else it will have that effect and boost stress.. get a blood sugar monitor, you will see what i mean, i tested it
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:57 am

sanderson wrote:

coffee drops your blood sugar... it makes you use energy.. you need to make sure you eat with it or else it will have that effect and boost stress.. get a blood sugar monitor, you will see what i mean, i tested it

I never knew that, as I've never been a huge coffee drinker so never really looked into it's pos / neg effects on the body. For me I just tend to go where the inflammation leads me and try my best to connect the dots accordingly.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Topical caffeine for hair loss Empty Caffeine has actually been proven to be good for hair growth.

Post  Vlaj Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:54 am

Although there may be some issues with coffee consumption, hair loss is not one of them. In fact, caffeine may actually help some men and women to regrow some of their hair.

The Internal Journal of Dermatology even issued a statement saying that caffeine is a, “stimulator of human hair growth.”

http://info.dryateshairscience.com/blog/does-caffeine-cause-hair-loss

Vlaj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down