Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order]

+102
iceage
bh1546
jrnm76
Sage 1
jimmyw
splohocky
Rudiger
jonessin
demgains77
Ronald84
The Hulk
Biffy
Travbedaman
syed
fobzrus
Complexx
Bman
whodathunkit
Nuada
sbefar01
SonofOdin
jokelly
sh123
mountie
goldenmilk
marku
The_End
bornthisway
RPM
porter44
bobbers2011
israelite
cee-low
sssgood
virtua_
happyhair
Yanks
Decro435
hopeful19
tanawana
CF
Addicted
jackorama
dadon
teacup
goten574
j87x
mikeymike
sc871
calvicie
cobeIH
vindictivecool
EricBee
berti
edwitten
adam2525
dreft
Alan
gonzalito
SAMAEL
grymoire
angstman
mlive88
thSman
theseeker
Jailbird
Silverlin
Mastery
crincrin
AboDi
The Natural
mphatesmpb
tooyoung
Joey
CausticSymmetry
abc123
tcpratt
orwell
LittleFighter
DM5
CobaltBlue
steve215
scottyc33
helpmyhair1
baller234
xyion1
Abhi
Marvey
Hoople
captainentropy
jk120
hadrion
Swimmy
farcry
Misirlou
sdguy
Amaranthaceae
pancacke
Lambaugh
nidhogge
106 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 2 Empty Re: Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order]

Post  pancacke Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:13 pm

That would be awesome-maybe a combo of the two!?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order] - Page 2 Empty Re: Immortal Hair (Ortho Nutrition) Supplement Line [How to Order]

Post  Marvey Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:45 pm

very interesting... i want to order, but i am just afraid about customs... i cant order anything up to 45€ including already ship (about $50 dollar) if i do customs will tax me... my question is if you can put a total of 40€ in the label of the box or i will be taxed... in some cases customs ask me the website where i order and they go check the site and see the prices of the products to confirm the value of the package.. you think you can do magic for this? thank you

Marvey

Back to top Go down

Post  Marvey Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:48 pm

btw putting "gift" or things like that dont work with my customs.. they verify everything... if they think the prices on the label is fake they open it and then check the website where i buy the product and confirm the prices... hope you can help.

Marvey

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhi Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:06 am

nidhogge wrote:
For international, I wouldn't worry about taxation; I got that covered. Smile

Hey Nid, how exactly do you plan on doing this? This one time I ordered from Swansons and they sent it by FedEx. I ended up paying almost double for the entire transaction due to the customs.
But when I bought the Super Zix 2 kit from Joe he sent it by some low profile courier(or at least lower profile than FedEx) and labeled the package "Sample supplements. It worked. I wasn't charged any custom duty for it. Are you gonna do something like this?
Abhi
Abhi

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:17 am

pancacke--

Trust me, I wanted to combine the Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid with ALCAR, but the Lipoic Acid peeps told me that you have to be very careful with what you mix the Lipoic Acid with as ALCAR will destabilize it and make it useless. What I do want to eventually do is get a 1g pill size so that you'll only have to take one ALCAR with each meal instead of two. Our manufacturer doesn't have that capacity right now though.

Marvey--

The web site on the bottle is a dud, OrthoNutrition.com was actually already registered (lol..my bad). I registered Ortho-Nutrition.com, but there is presently no web site available. What I am doing for people is "free product trial" and value of nothing.

Abhi--

Yep, I'm doing just about exactly what Zix did for you.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:24 am

I'm also going to include an invoice in there for you guys with 0.00 amounts for the products, and only the cost of shipping displayed. That'll solidify the description of "free product trial".

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  xyion1 Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:35 am

I like the antioxidant boost (but I juuuuuuuust received a couple month supply from iHerb).

Any issues with the 95% curcumin causing a shed like the LEF Super Curcumin or whatever?

Nid, have you been trialing this stuff on your own for a couple months, or are we essentially the beta?

Nice prices btw, I'll be ordering early next year when my current stash runs out.

xyion1

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:04 am

Thanks for the support Xyion1!

Been using it a couple of weeks now, and things seem to be going really well for me health-wise. From a hair perspective, I guess that it's a bit early, but between the supplements, Scalpure, and lasering, I have virtually no itch/inflammation that; at least not noticeable. Hair quality has been steadily improving; so far, so good. I think that the Curcumin being divided into two dosages of 250mg may also be important, rather than taking 500mg all at once. Then again, maybe it doesn't matter at all--folks will just have to experiment a bit on that one.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  baller234 Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:51 pm

Does the lipoic acid supplement contain biotin? Is there any place where we can view the ingredients?

baller234

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:58 pm

Baller--

The product labels that I posted up have all of the ingredients on them. Try using Mozilla Firefox to view them, meanwhile, I'll go edit the ingredients directly into the page so that it'll be clearly visible. Not sure why it's not loading in Internet Explorer!

*edit*

No biotin. When we were putting the line together, we spoke to Geronova Research about biotin and including it (they're the people that manufacture Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid and run a bunch of studies and research on it), and they said that it wasn't necessary.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:38 am

Does L-car need to be taken with lipotic? if so, why?

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:17 am

helpmyhair1--

No, it does not. ALCAR has no real obvious hair benefit so far as I can tell; IH just threw it in there because when used in conjunction with Lipoic Acid, it can extend cell life. More of an anti-aging thing.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:51 am

If you take alcar be sure to take it with lipoic though!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:40 am

pancacke wrote:If you take alcar be sure to take it with lipoic though!

Yes, I second that. You can take R-ALA without ALCAR but you shouldn't take ALCAR without R-ALA.

Ecklonia Cava
Krill Oil
Decalcify
Rejuvaplex Topical

Other
Ubiquinol
ALCAR
Liv 52
Iodine
Ashwagandha

SUPERFOODS: Energy First and Sun Warrior Protein, Dessicated Liver, Concentrace, Colostrum, Brewers Yeast, Fermented Cod Liver & High Vitamin Butter Oil

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  steve215 Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:51 am

Nid,

can you give me a date on when the vitamin d3 is going to be available? Very Happy

steve215

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:08 pm

Well, the funds are in place (thanks to you guys!) to complete the Decalcify project, but I'm still researching a possible liquid D3 that can be used topically for folks that want to try that, or orally. Waiting on quotes. The pharmaceutical-grade D3 and has been purchased and in the hands of our manufacturer.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  CobaltBlue Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:03 am

Maybe I missed something, but why is it I can buy 1, 3, 4, 5, or 6 bottles, but not 2?

Of course, I wanted to place an order for 2 bottles of the ECE. Smile

CobaltBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:49 am

Hey Cobalt,

Select the ECE as just one bottle, then when you get to the transaction screen, update your quantity to 2. That should do the trick. Smile

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  CobaltBlue Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:01 pm

Duh, I should have tried that, lol. Sorry, having a slow day. Thanks Nid.

CobaltBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:48 pm

Fantastic work on the products Nid/IH. Especially impressed with the dosages of the various components in the "Antioxidant Boost"(especially curcumin/res). I think they are ideal based on personal tolerance. Gonna give this stuff another go. Order placed! Very Happy

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

Like March Against Monsanto on Facebook
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:48 pm

nid,

Any plans to formulate a good topical? Like topical PM (and all the other good stuff in the never born HairGen topical from Primordial Performance).

That'd be awesone... hey keep up the good work, the product line looks awesome.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  orwell Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:48 pm

second that a new topical that is in line with pricing and quality would be great Smile

orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:50 pm

Working with Primordial on a transdermal D3 that can be used as a topical. Anything else you guys want to see in it? Keep in mind that it WILL enter your bloodstream...it'll slowly seep through the strata corneum if you decide to use it there, but ultimately will deliver actives into your bloodstream. This is not desirable with PM.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhi Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:46 am

The plans for a bayberry extract topical have been dropped?
Abhi
Abhi

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:32 am

Just got my supplements. 2 days...... Wow, that was a lot faster than Iherb or any of the other companies I usually order from. Keep up the good work! Cool

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

Like March Against Monsanto on Facebook
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next