Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
What does it mean when moving my hair "hurts" EmptyToday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
What does it mean when moving my hair "hurts" EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
What does it mean when moving my hair "hurts" EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
What does it mean when moving my hair "hurts" EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
What does it mean when moving my hair "hurts" EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
What does it mean when moving my hair "hurts" EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
What does it mean when moving my hair "hurts" EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
What does it mean when moving my hair "hurts" EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
What does it mean when moving my hair "hurts" EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What does it mean when moving my hair "hurts"

+4
Lw
Hairbeback
Amaranthaceae
teacup
8 posters

Go down

What does it mean when moving my hair "hurts" Empty What does it mean when moving my hair "hurts"

Post  teacup Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:08 am

my hair hurts sometimes, when i touch it or move it in a different direction that it's normal i feel pain.

does this mean inflammation? what else could this mean?
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

What does it mean when moving my hair "hurts" Empty Re: What does it mean when moving my hair "hurts"

Post  Amaranthaceae Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:11 pm

That is inflammation in and around the follicle.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

What does it mean when moving my hair "hurts" Empty Re: What does it mean when moving my hair "hurts"

Post  Hairbeback Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:58 pm

I had that before and I thought it was normal, but now I find out it might be inflammation....crazy what can we do. And any recipes for a natural herbal shampoo? like rosemary and other things of that nature?

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:06 am

Hairbeback wrote:I had that before and I thought it was normal, but now I find out it might be inflammation....crazy what can we do. And any recipes for a natural herbal shampoo? like rosemary and other things of that nature?

Hairbeback - According to my understanding inflammation is caused by many factors. The best way to stop it permanently is through diet not via topicals. So, look to see if it's the foods (wheat, gluten, lactose are causing inflammation), take probiotics, take the IH top 6, look into candida, do the basal temp test to see if you're hypothyroid, etc.

I am still working on my inflammation and itching on the scalp. I have not used many topicals, just an organic shampoo. I tried a tea brew of rosemary + lavendar + ginger topically but stopped when I was informed that rosemary caused high blood pressure.

Still not sure what is causing it, changed diet in a good way, taking supplements for 3 weeks now (i'm a newbie), reduced my weight.

In terms of topicals, I think they could help but you'll need to keep using them if the main cause of inflammation is not fixed internally with diet.

I am planning on using Kefir topically hopefully give it a shot this weekend and see what happens. For kefir, I am going to make it at home using raw milk + kefir grains. I also will add Kefir to my regimen as a probiotic drink.

good luck
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  Lw Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:14 am

Diet can greatly calm down those inflammation feelings.

If you want something really effective, the best thing I found is Garlic soup.

I take a big cup of miso, mixed with nigari, seaweed, and plenty of garlic.

Make sure you chew in the garlic, make sure the all mixture stink.

After drinking this, you may see an improvement of your scalp in the next hours, immediatly.

I do this twice a day.

It's kinda painfull cause it taste so strong, but it's worth to do it

I can touch my hair, move in any direction, I feel my scalp and my hairs really really strong.

No joke, it's really amazing for me.

Then I became yet the Garlic man.

Lw

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:02 am

lw-4 - Thanks!

Worth giving this a try.

DO you think swallowing a garlic clove in the morning and evening would reduce inflammation?

I hope CS could chime in here, What exactly can be the causes of inflammation? If I am making a list of inflammation causes, what should be in it (besides allergies, candida, heavy metals, hypothyroid, stress).

teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:39 am

Garlic man, keeping up such a routine might border on the impossible for most people.

But garlic is powerful stuff.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:28 am

Another cause of inflammation is fungus on the scalp, or some sort of infection.

There is a hypothesis out here that using topical kefir will introduce good bacteria that can take over the bad elements in the scalp.. there will always be organisms living in your scalp so we want the good ones there to keep the bad ones that cause inflammation away. There's another thread on topical kefir that you should checkout if you're interested in kefir topically.
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  Lw Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:34 am

teacup wrote:
DO you think swallowing a garlic clove in the morning and evening would reduce inflammation?

I've been doing this on a daily basis in the past, but the effect is absolutely not the same for me.

I need to chew in the garlic, I need to cry.

And then, I can feel an effect.

Sometimes, it will itch my scalp a little on the very moment, but it's a normal reaction.

Curcuma give me the same reaction.

I am personnally highly reactive to garlic.

Few months ago while focalising on candida, I've been drinking garlic juice mixed with carrot juice (all fresh, with a juice extractor)

Damn, that's horrible man, but so effective.

After only two days of garlic juice twice a day, I experienced the worst herxheimer EVER

I've been in my bed for like 3 days, sick as hell.

Weakness, flu-like symptoms, intense night sweatings, headache, diarrea.

But I am absolutely sure about the garlic soup effect.

If you guys want to have a real effect, almost instantaneous, you must be ready for the most extreme/suffering stuff

Sorry for my english

Just give a try !

Lw

Back to top Go down

What does it mean when moving my hair "hurts" Empty Fast man treat this

Post  medohat Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:13 am

Hi teacup

Man i strongly advice you to treat this inflammation as fast as you can before hurt your follicle

It happen to me in 2004 Start just like you i feel a pain if i touch my hair then my scalp become very oily i went to the doctor and exam my scalp and he said i don't see any visible inflammation and i was naive to belief him
and become worse then the disaster happen the (HAIR LOSS) and after a course if antibiotic it is gone when i take the antibiotic i take it because i catch flu but the hair i loss i don't see it grown back .

in fact i don't know what is the cause for this inflammation bacteria or DHT bounding around the Hair follicles but when i feel this pain in my hair i just use raw Honey mixed with raw Ginger dissolved in water and Helped me a lot .

I think in you case to Address this inflammation as FAST as you can then followed by PRP treatment to repair the affected area and Hair follicles.
medohat
medohat

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:51 am

just use raw Honey mixed with raw Ginger dissolved in water and Helped me a lot .

do you drink this or apply topically?
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  medohat Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:09 am

apply topically

medohat
medohat

Back to top Go down

Post  medohat Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:15 am

you must use raw honey don't use the honey you see in the super market because is useless try to find someone who sell raw honey , mine cost me for 500 g 50$ .

medohat
medohat

Back to top Go down

What does it mean when moving my hair "hurts" Empty topical recipe

Post  teacup Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:31 am

I have a recipe in mind.

I will try Kefir first, then I will add ingredients and see the effects, such ingredients include: raw honey, ginger, raw egg, cedar wood essential oil, olive oil.
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  medohat Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:55 am

This is good recipe keep us update .
medohat
medohat

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:59 am

will do!
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

What does it mean when moving my hair "hurts" Empty Just shampoo

Post  Annie3 Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:45 pm

That happens to me if my hair is in dire need of a shampoo. If you've got freshly washed hair and it still hurts to move it, then I don't have a clue.

Annie3

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:51 am

teacup - How is this going? Have you found anything thats worked?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:21 am

Some advice from JDP on an earlier post was: if there is a bad itch on the scalp, or worse, if there is pain, then look into high uric acid acid levels (gout). Try reducing fructose and animal proteins for a while and see if it helps.

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down