Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Espiro or BCP?? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Espiro or BCP?? - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Espiro or BCP?? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Espiro or BCP?? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Espiro or BCP?? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Espiro or BCP?? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Espiro or BCP?? - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Espiro or BCP?? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Espiro or BCP?? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Espiro or BCP??

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Espiro or BCP?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Espiro or BCP??

Post  Amaranthaceae Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:12 pm

I just told you to remember to grind them. And then you reply that they are tough to chew.

Cant you take a straight piece of advice?

Stop being annoying, or you will not be offered anymore advice.

sissi wrote:Thanks Cpio,I´m only taking it at morning,it´s very hard to chew them :)I´m gonna try do increase the dose...

cpio wrote:Remember to grind up those flaxseeds. And you dont really need a whole lot of them, a tablespoon
morning and evening in a glass of water is great.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:41 am

"First I don´t believe that diet make such an influence,and I love milk and bread..."

Are you being serious? It doesn't matter if you believe the sky isn't blue on a clear day--it's still blue. Diet is entirely what influences you; this isn't about beliefs. If you go and eat 20 ho-hos a day and tell me you're not going to gain weight because you don't believe you will, it doesn't mean that you're not gaining weight, Sissi.

"I was just asking Immorthal about Propecia and a few things more,and he´s very nice and I feel that I can ask him everything I need.Don´t know why are you beeing so rude,but ok...I really don´t understand your problem...And I wasn´t asking you nothing,so don´t bother to answer me ,if that bothers you sooooo much.
And ,no,here you can´t find that type of bread."

I wouldn't call that rude, however, my reaction to you is because you ask for advice, then argue about it when you get it. If you're not willing to accept advice, then why ask? You're just wasting other people's time. IH even told you to avoid pasteurized milk and regular bread, and you just acted stubborn and immature about it. You can't just pick and choose what to believe in, and no drug is going to cure your problem when you keep causing it with the improper diet. There is NO magic bullet for your problem and until you realize this, your hair will keep falling out, and your skin will continue to be oily.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  sissi Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:25 am

The colour of the sky has nothing to do with it.I don´t believe it because I have a friend that was vegetarian,and she only eats vegetables,fruit and water,she was almost anorectic,and she has prone skin,always oily...So I do know what I´m talking about.It might help someone ,not everyone ,because sometimes it´s a hormonal factor... I have oily skin because of my AAG,just because of that,because of my hormones.
I tried to make a natural treatment,but if I can´t solve my problem with it,it´s my decision to try another aproach.
As I´ve said before Immorthal was always very kind,and I read what he writes vey carefully,but there are things that I can´t follow,but that´s my decision,only mine.
When I ask advice is because some things that are told to me might help,some don´t...I think it is and should be that way,the last word has to be ours.Just I can decide what to do,I can hear advices but than it´s me who decide wich way to go.
I´m not here waisting the time of anyone,I told you not to bother answering me...

nidhogge wrote:"First I don´t believe that diet make such an influence,and I love milk and bread..."

Are you being serious? It doesn't matter if you believe the sky isn't blue on a clear day--it's still blue. Diet is entirely what influences you; this isn't about beliefs. If you go and eat 20 ho-hos a day and tell me you're not going to gain weight because you don't believe you will, it doesn't mean that you're not gaining weight, Sissi.

"I was just asking Immorthal about Propecia and a few things more,and he´s very nice and I feel that I can ask him everything I need.Don´t know why are you beeing so rude,but ok...I really don´t understand your problem...And I wasn´t asking you nothing,so don´t bother to answer me ,if that bothers you sooooo much.
And ,no,here you can´t find that type of bread."

I wouldn't call that rude, however, my reaction to you is because you ask for advice, then argue about it when you get it. If you're not willing to accept advice, then why ask? You're just wasting other people's time. IH even told you to avoid pasteurized milk and regular bread, and you just acted stubborn and immature about it. You can't just pick and choose what to believe in, and no drug is going to cure your problem when you keep causing it with the improper diet. There is NO magic bullet for your problem and until you realize this, your hair will keep falling out, and your skin will continue to be oily.
sissi
sissi

Back to top Go down

Post  sissi Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:39 am

WHAT???Annoying to you on what???I can´t say that is tough to chew??Ahahahahh
What´s your problem??Anything strange here...

cpio wrote:I just told you to remember to grind them. And then you reply that they are tough to chew.

Cant you take a straight piece of advice?

Stop being annoying, or you will not be offered anymore advice.

sissi wrote:Thanks Cpio,I´m only taking it at morning,it´s very hard to chew them :)I´m gonna try do increase the dose...

cpio wrote:Remember to grind up those flaxseeds. And you dont really need a whole lot of them, a tablespoon
morning and evening in a glass of water is great.
sissi
sissi

Back to top Go down

Post  sissi Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:48 am

Thanks for all Immorthal,you were always very kind.

CausticSymmetry wrote:sissi - Definitely got to grind the flax seeds. A coffee grinder will work. Twice per day is preferred. Hopefully you can find a source for sourdough bread. Another idea is to make your own.
sissi
sissi

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:51 am

sissi - No problem. Sourdough bread is one of my personal favorites. There might be some kits that are available on line, hopefully.

Sourdough is great especially right out of the oven.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Espiro or BCP?? - Page 3 Empty Have you tried Glisodin?

Post  lund Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:47 am

Have you looked at Glisodin? For me it has stopped all of my itching at the scalp immediately and my scalp is mush less oily these days.

Also, can Flaxseed be replaces by Hemp seeds? I have started to take hemp hearts, we will see how it works - I like the taste much better, I can easily scoop 2 tsp in the morning and 2 at night and it is a complete food with good protein, omega 3,6,9 and fibre.

I just was not having fun with tasting all of the flaxseed - just some thoughts here.

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:38 am

lund - Unfortunately, Hemp seeds do not have lignans. It's too bad, b/c hemp tastes way better.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:29 am

I see - so lignans will still need to come from somewhere.

I actually have started feeding my kids hemp hearts in the interest of getting a good balanced source of protein and omega 3. And they apparently do not mind eating these little hearts, so so far this is a keeper - if nothing from that perspective.

THanks for the clarification

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:59 am

Sissi--

This is a forum, not a private conversation between you and IH, so if it bothers you so much that you're receiving other feedback--then I suggest another more private venue.

Pasteurized milk DOES mess with your hormones, and typical non-sourdough breads mess with your insulin levels. Both contribute to oily skin, and as for your friend--her diet was incomplete. You can have oily skin for more than one reason, you know. You can pick and choose whatever advice you want but if you were truly interested in solving your problem, you'd be trying every possible piece of advice to determine what is exacerbating your problem.

And, the sky being blue was an analogy that I guess was lost in translation.

Also, as for Cpio--he told you to grind the flaxseeds meaning you don't HAVE to chew them, and then you said that you hated chewing them.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:02 am

Also, just one further point of elaboration:

"I don´t believe it because I have a friend that was vegetarian,and she only eats vegetables,fruit and water,she was almost anorectic,and she has prone skin,always oily...So I do know what I´m talking about."

She's freaking anorexic virtually and you don't think that something might not be wrong with her body due to her diet that's causing that oily skin? No Sissi, if anything, you demonstrate with each post increasingly that you draw simple conclusions, do not research, and thrive on being fearful and stubborn. You do not demonstrate that you know what you are talking about. I may not be as nice as IH, but I do shoot straight.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  sissi Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:01 am

She was not freaking anorectic,she was ALMOST anorectic,that´s just a way of saying that she doesn´t eat much,only lots of vegetables and fruits,and soy...
Ahahahhaha,you are not nice and you think you´re the owner of the truth...Ahahahahahahah.And you like to be as you are...Beeing nice isn´t for sure for everyone...
sissi
sissi

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:12 am

And being intelligent isn't for everyone either.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  sissi Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:32 am

Oh yes it isn´t ,because if you were an inteligent guy you´ve allready go to another thread,and leave this thread alone...Smile Nobody ask you anything...
sissi
sissi

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:51 am

This is like arguing with a 13-year old.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  sissi Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:53 am

And you seem to like it,because you don´t go way from this thread...
sissi
sissi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum