Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Espiro or BCP?? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Espiro or BCP?? - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Espiro or BCP?? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Espiro or BCP?? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Espiro or BCP?? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Espiro or BCP?? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Espiro or BCP?? - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Espiro or BCP?? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Espiro or BCP?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Espiro or BCP??

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Espiro or BCP?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Espiro or BCP??

Post  sissi Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:17 am

I know I have my levels testosterone in 65,when the highest level is 80 and minimum 20...This when I´m not on my BCP.What this mean???That only an anti-androgen like Flutamide and Espironolactone would help??
This has been a hell for me...Sad

CausticSymmetry wrote:sissi - I know you're interested in cutting out the "grease" or an oily scalp. The enzyme 5-alpha reductase type I which responsible for the sebacious glands, however Finasteride (Propecia) is an irreversible 5-alpha reductase type II inhibitor, which means in this case it blocks mostly type II 5-AR and not very much of type I.

This means it might help your hair, but not so much your oily scalp.

Did you ever try that Lithium/DMSO combo shampoo?
sissi
sissi

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:19 am

Why dont you try HMR lignan if PM is too strong ..

sissi wrote:I know I have my levels testosterone in 65,when the highest level is 80 and minimum 20...This when I´m not on my BCP.What this mean???That only an anti-androgen like Flutamide and Espironolactone would help??

CausticSymmetry wrote:sissi - I know you're interested in cutting out the "grease" or an oily scalp. The enzyme 5-alpha reductase type I which responsible for the sebacious glands, however Finasteride (Propecia) is an irreversible 5-alpha reductase type II inhibitor, which means in this case it blocks mostly type II 5-AR and not very much of type I.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:27 am

Sissi--

You're losing your hair anyway, and Lithium/DMSO is the first step to getting rid of an oily scalp. Heck, your first time using it will get rid of it. Who cares if you shed a bit at first if it means hair staying in the long run?

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  sissi Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:46 am

nidhogge wrote:Sissi-- if it means hair staying in the long run?

Are you sure???
But I don´t know if I can find it...
sissi
sissi

Back to top Go down

Post  sissi Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:47 am

No,Cpio,thanks,but that won´t do me anything...I´m tired of spending money,more money in naturral things...Don´t have more money for that....

cpio wrote:Why dont you try HMR lignan if PM is too strong ..

sissi wrote:I know I have my levels testosterone in 65,when the highest level is 80 and minimum 20...This when I´m not on my BCP.What this mean???That only an anti-androgen like Flutamide and Espironolactone would help??

sissi
sissi

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:04 am

So just go to the grocer and pick up a bag of flaxseeds!

sissi wrote:No,Cpio,thanks,but that won´t do me anything...I´m tired of spending money,more money in naturral things...Don´t have more money for that....

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:17 am

sissi - You could even use straight Lithium Chloride, which can be purchased through a chemistry supply store.

Use like 5 to 8% Lithium Chloride mixed with a natural shampoo, and you should be oil free in no time.

My guess is that you some form of insulin resistance and as I had suggested before, you may have PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome).

Like cpio mentioned, ground flax seeds. This is extremely inexpensive (super cheap). Just grind a 1/4 cup of flaxseeds and eat them twice per day.

Avoid any wheat products, refined grains, and avoid pasteurized milk.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  sissi Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:07 am

But how can I avoid pasteurized milk??I need milk,and I can´t find another type here...And bread,I need bread!!
Sad Sad Sad

CausticSymmetry wrote:sissi - You could even use straight Lithium Chloride, which can be purchased through a chemistry supply store.

Use like 5 to 8% Lithium Chloride mixed with a natural shampoo, and you should be oil free in no time.

My guess is that you some form of insulin resistance and as I had suggested before, you may have PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome).

Like cpio mentioned, ground flax seeds. This is extremely inexpensive (super cheap). Just grind a 1/4 cup of flaxseeds and eat them twice per day.

sissi
sissi

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:12 am

You don't need either one of those things...unless it means more than getting rid of your oily skin. Even when I was consuming Raw Milk, my skin got real oily again.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  sissi Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:14 am

But I can´t live without milk and bread...C´mon guys...At breakfeast,at lunch...I spend my whole life with it,I love it,and they gave me energy.

nidhogge wrote:You don't need either one of those things...unless it means more than getting rid of your oily skin. Even when I was consuming Raw Milk, my skin got real oily again.
sissi
sissi

Back to top Go down

Post  sissi Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:15 am

Ok,I´m gonna buy the seeds!Tomorrow...Thanks Cpio.
But do you think it can help me???

cpio wrote:So just go to the grocer and pick up a bag of flaxseeds!

sissi wrote:No,Cpio,thanks,but that won´t do me anything...I´m tired of spending money,more money in naturral things...Don´t have more money for that....

sissi
sissi

Back to top Go down

Post  sissi Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:20 am

What´s that?...I´m fucked up...Sorry... Sad

CausticSymmetry wrote: which can be purchased through a chemistry supply store.

sissi
sissi

Back to top Go down

Post  sissi Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:23 am

The lithium cloride is the same as borax???
I don´t know what´s that...
sissi
sissi

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:34 am

sissi - Wow, I can see why you are having trouble with oily skin, as you're eating the worst foods possible.

Pasteurized milk and bread are loaded in mycotoxins.

There is one type of bread you can eat without guilt, it is sourdough bread.

I haven't a drop of Pasteurized milk in over 10 years. It's a proven killer.

Lithium Chloride is not close to Borax.

You could buy Lithium Orotate capsules from iherb.com and crush them. That will work too, but then you would need to buy DMSO.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sissi Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:39 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:sissi - Wow, I can see why you are having trouble with oily skin, as you're eating the worst foods possible.

Pasteurized milk and bread are loaded in mycotoxins.

There is one type of bread you can eat without guilt, it is sourdough bread.

I haven't a drop of Pasteurized milk in over 10 years. It's a proven killer.

Lithium Chloride is not close to Borax.

You could buy Lithium Orotate capsules from iherb.com and crush them. That will work too, but then you would need to buy DMSO.

But where can I find that bread???
sissi
sissi

Back to top Go down

Post  sissi Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:47 am

I don´t have PCOS,I made a lot of exams...

CausticSymmetry wrote:sissi - You could even use straight Lithium Chloride, which can be purchased through a chemistry supply store.

sissi
sissi

Back to top Go down

Post  sissi Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:44 am

Immorthal,help me here...Does Evening Primrose Oil as the same action mechanism as Propecia??Does it block DHT the same way??
A person who has bad effects on hair with EPO will have it too,probably,with Propecia??
sissi
sissi

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:53 am

sissi - EPO inhibits DHT in a different manner than Propecia. I would not expect the same results from both--it is essentially one of these things you just have to try and see what happens. There isn't anyway to predict ahead of time.

Maybe you might want to try 7-HMR Lignans or Flax seed lignans first, before going to a poison (Propecia).
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sissi Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:58 am

Thanks Immorthal,I´m eating flaxseed but I think it´s not concentrate enough...It´s really difficult.
I´m also on BCP,because I can´t stand my oily skin...

Am I going to have oily skin forever,even when I am older???

CausticSymmetry wrote:sissi - EPO inhibits DHT in a different manner than Propecia. I would not expect the same results from both--it is essentially one of these things you just have to try and see what happens. There isn't anyway to predict ahead of time.

Maybe you might want to try 7-HMR Lignans or Flax seed lignans first, before going to a poison (Propecia).
sissi
sissi

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:15 am

sissi - If you have find a Flax seed hull lignan extract, as this has 700 times the lignans of ordinary flax seed. Or just take Spruce Lignans (7-HMR).

Perhaps in your case, the food you eat is what is causing the oil. Let's use the people of the Kitavan Islands and the Ache, who live in a remote jungle in eastern Paraguay. These people never get oily skin, because they do not eat refined starches, grains or sugars.

Refined, stored grains activate insulin growth factor-1, which increases DHT and oil. If you eliminate such foods, you can eliminate the oil.

Here's a book written by the author of the study involved with those peoples:

http://www.amazon.com/Dietary-Cure-Ph-D-Loren-Cordain/dp/0978510917/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1225739634&sr=8-4
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:17 am

Remember to grind up those flaxseeds. And you dont really need a whole lot of them, a tablespoon
morning and evening in a glass of water is great.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:55 am

Sissi--

If you're not willing to make the dietary changes that are causing your problems, then you should not ask IH constantly and other for help on which drugs you should take or supplements to combat the diet that is causing your oily skin to begin with. Making advances in our health is about sacrifice and resisting what modern society conditions us to consume, and if you'd rather have oily skin and hair loss than give up two horrible foods for your health, then there's not much that anyone can do for you.

Sourdough bread can be bought at any store. Milk can be replaced with water.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  sissi Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:19 am

First I don´t believe that diet make such an influence,and I love milk and bread...I was just asking Immorthal about Propecia and a few things more,and he´s very nice and I feel that I can ask him everything I need.Don´t know why are you beeing so rude,but ok...I really don´t understand your problem...And I wasn´t asking you nothing,so don´t bother to answer me ,if that bothers you sooooo much.
And ,no,here you can´t find that type of bread.

nidhogge wrote:Sissi--

If you're not willing to make the dietary changes that are causing your problems, then you should not ask IH constantly and other for help on which drugs you should take or supplements to combat the diet that is causing your oily skin to begin with. Making advances in our health is about sacrifice and resisting what modern society conditions us to consume, and if you'd rather have oily skin and hair loss than give up two horrible foods for your health, then there's not much that anyone can do for you.

Sourdough bread can be bought at any store. Milk can be replaced with water.
sissi
sissi

Back to top Go down

Post  sissi Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:25 am

Thanks Cpio,I´m only taking it at morning,it´s very hard to chew them :)I´m gonna try do increase the dose...

cpio wrote:Remember to grind up those flaxseeds. And you dont really need a whole lot of them, a tablespoon
morning and evening in a glass of water is great.
sissi
sissi

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:48 am

sissi - Definitely got to grind the flax seeds. A coffee grinder will work. Twice per day is preferred. Hopefully you can find a source for sourdough bread. Another idea is to make your own.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum