Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Quackery? - Ormus Topical Oil EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Quackery? - Ormus Topical Oil EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Quackery? - Ormus Topical Oil EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Quackery? - Ormus Topical Oil EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Quackery? - Ormus Topical Oil EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Quackery? - Ormus Topical Oil EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Quackery? - Ormus Topical Oil EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Quackery? - Ormus Topical Oil EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Quackery? - Ormus Topical Oil EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Quackery? - Ormus Topical Oil

Go down

Quackery? - Ormus Topical Oil Empty Quackery? - Ormus Topical Oil

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:00 pm

Recent research into the possible function of using ionic metals internally and topically had me getting slightly into the territory of Ormus, I won't try to explain it in my own words, so I'll cite other sources.

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/ormus/ormus.htm
Since ancient Egyptian times, alchemists have worked in secret to produce something called the Philosopher's Stone, or the Elixir of Life. The materials that Hudson and other researchers have found are believed to be related to the Philosopher's Stone. The materials have been called ORMEs, monoatomic gold, white gold, white powder gold, ORMUS, m-state, AuM, microclusters, and manna.
David Hudson calls the materials he found Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements or ORMEs. He also refers to them as monoatomic elements in a high-spin state.

Since Hudson has patented his process for obtaining and identifying these elements, we would like to suggest that the terms ORMUS and m-state be used when referring to this state of matter.

The ORMUS or m-state materials are thought to be the precious metal elements in a different atomic state. The following elements have been identified in this different state of matter (these elements, with the exception of mercury, are listed in Hudson's patents):

Cobalt 27
Nickel 28
Copper 29
Ruthenium 44
Rhodium 45
Palladium 46
Silver 47
Osmium 76
Iridium 77
Platinum 78
Gold 79
Mercury

All of these m-state elements are abundant in sea water. According to David Hudson's discoveries, these elements in their m-state may be as much as 10,000 times more abundant than their metallic counterparts. There also may be other elements which occur naturally in the m-state.

Various researchers, working independently, have identified these materials in this different state of matter. They have arrived at many of the same observations.

These m-state elements have been observed to exhibit superconductivity, superfluidity, Josephson tunneling and magnetic levitation. It looks like these are an entirely new class of materials.

These m-state elements are also present in many biological systems. They may enhance energy flow in the microtubules inside every living cell.

It appears that this state of certain of these elements has been known throughout history. Several of the procedures for extracting or making ORMUS have been adapted from ancient alchemical texts. We believe that the Philosopher's Stone and the Biblical manna are both variations on this state of matter.

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/ormus/ormus.htm

We know that minerals are vastly important on a cellular level for a multitude of reasons, and that many different minerals positively affect hair, so my question is what do you think that product is all about? If the topical application of certain minerals initate enzymes externally (Prague mentioned regrowth with topical ionic minerals) then wouldn't this be the best of both Minoxidil and Enzyme Topicals?

Either way, worth a thought.

http://www.life-enthusiast.com/index/Brands/ORMUS_Oils/Product:_Crowning_Glory_for_Hair_ReGrowth

Back to top Go down

Quackery? - Ormus Topical Oil Empty Re: Quackery? - Ormus Topical Oil

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:04 pm

http://www.ormusoils.com/ormusoilproducts.html

Here's the actual website that sells the product and has much more in the way of detail (though still not enough).

Back to top Go down

Post  sublime9 Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:48 am

Not quackery...just a rediscovered science.

My opinion on topical ormus gold is that it works well with an overall plan of attack that includes diet, supplementation, effective lifestyle changes, and yes a nightly topical.

sublime9

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:09 am

I don't think it's quackery per se either, what I do believe though is that this product could be quackery, haha.

Ormus ( and all of it's branches of course ) to me is just the very basics of physics and biochemistry.

Back to top Go down

Post  sublime9 Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:31 am

Not sure about that product either. I spend the extra to get a product I know is of high quality.

sublime9

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down