Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
All The Gold You Can Eat - documentary about monatomic gold EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
All The Gold You Can Eat - documentary about monatomic gold EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
All The Gold You Can Eat - documentary about monatomic gold EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
All The Gold You Can Eat - documentary about monatomic gold EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
All The Gold You Can Eat - documentary about monatomic gold EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
All The Gold You Can Eat - documentary about monatomic gold EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
All The Gold You Can Eat - documentary about monatomic gold EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
All The Gold You Can Eat - documentary about monatomic gold EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
All The Gold You Can Eat - documentary about monatomic gold EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

All The Gold You Can Eat - documentary about monatomic gold

+6
Misirlou
AS54
Xenon
hiilikeyourbeard
NDW
j87x
10 posters

Go down

All The Gold You Can Eat - documentary about monatomic gold Empty All The Gold You Can Eat - documentary about monatomic gold

Post  j87x Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Found this pretty interesting and surprised I haven't seen it mentioned before. Definitely something to it and needs more research.

j87x

Back to top Go down

All The Gold You Can Eat - documentary about monatomic gold Empty Re: All The Gold You Can Eat - documentary about monatomic gold

Post  NDW Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:55 pm

Supposedly the makers of the film have discovered a way to turn other elements into gold, but somehow they still need to collect 5 dollars from you before they let you watch the film? And the ormus they speak of can cure disease and lead to enlightenment, and yet, they still need 5 dollars? Welcome to 21st century marketing.
NDW
NDW

Back to top Go down

All The Gold You Can Eat - documentary about monatomic gold Empty Re: All The Gold You Can Eat - documentary about monatomic gold

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:55 pm

j87x wrote:

Found this pretty interesting and surprised I haven't seen it mentioned before. Definitely something to it and needs more research.
]

This looks awesome. Super interesting, I wanna see it!
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:07 pm

NDW wrote:Supposedly the makers of the film have discovered a way to turn other elements into gold, but somehow they still need to collect 5 dollars from you before they let you watch the film? And the ormus they speak of can cure disease and lead to enlightenment, and yet, they still need 5 dollars? Welcome to 21st century marketing.

More like, "All the gold THEY can eat" LOL

I first learned of this monoatomic gold stuff through David Icke books many years ago. He mentioned something about the Illuminati chomping the stuff which then gave them god-like powers and allowed them to shape-shift into lizard men. Anyway, when Icke started eating it, he soon went silent about it because it didn't provide him with the powers he claimed it would. It might have some health benefits, but transform you into a lizard man with psychic telekinetic powers? LOL

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:41 am

A major crock of total shit. I'm not saying there aren't physical properties to gold that are really interesting, but did you see the people who supposedly possess this ancient alchemical knowledge? You'd think with the extraordinary powers this granted you, one being the ability to make gold, getting out of the trailer park would be one of your first moves.

But I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the ancient texts that show ormus energy concentrates in trailer parks.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:39 am

AS54 wrote:But I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the ancient texts that show ormus energy concentrates in trailer parks.
LMAO farao 

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:12 am

NDW wrote:Supposedly the makers of the film have discovered a way to turn other elements into gold, but somehow they still need to collect 5 dollars from you before they let you watch the film? And the ormus they speak of can cure disease and lead to enlightenment, and yet, they still need 5 dollars? Welcome to 21st century marketing.

The guy spent 3 years and a lot of money making this documentary. I'm sure it will eventually be up on netflix and other places though. Doucmentaries aren't just handed out free to people. Anyway the film is not marketing, it's a guy tying to understand what ormus is. He interviews a lot of quacks, but one of the guys can actually make tiny amounts of gold.

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:20 am

AS54 wrote:A major crock of total shit. I'm not saying there aren't physical properties to gold that are really interesting, but did you see the people who supposedly possess this ancient alchemical knowledge? You'd think with the extraordinary powers this granted you, one being the ability to make gold, getting out of the trailer park would be one of your first moves.

But I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the ancient texts that show ormus energy concentrates in trailer parks.
Well you should watch the documentary and it's conclusion before you draw any conclusions of your own. It was very interesting. It's not just about making gold, this ormus actually does something when ingested. In the first part they measure his alpha brain waves when he takes the gold supplement. He takes higher doses later on and says it actually makes him high.

Is it safe? Probably not, maybe only in small doses or short term. I've read that it is basically gold chloride, which is neurotoxic. This would explain why some people who take it start to go nuts or hallucinate.

One of the guys they interview is Don Nance from OceanAlchemy, a couple of members here have ordered his "manna" before and said it was the best supplement they've taken, re-balanced their brain. I'd like to hear more from them about it and what effects they experienced.

If anyone wants the link to the full documentary send me a message.

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:52 am

ubraj wrote:This is not gold but m-gold (ormus gold).

Years ago, thanks to Hulda Clark's information on m-iridium, I tried and I mentioned m-iridium from oceanalchemy.com was the single best supplement I have ever used.  This was back in 2010-2011... and have spent a small fortune on supplements before that.  

But it is all an individual preference so others most likely may not get much in benefits from the same.

Ormus is a gas.  Best to build a MEOW kettle or buy a water trap from somewhere like cherokegold.net or other similar very cheap method for long-term use.  

There are others who have used ormus for ailments such as cancer which I can see it being helpful.  As well as being said to repair DNA damage.  ormus and indium (e.g. silver bullet) are my favorite trace elements.

What effect did you notice from m-iridium? Was it mental or physical?
Do you experience the same effect from meow kettle or is it slightly different?
I was going to purchase the Elixir of Life (is this the one with iridium?), but I'm unclear as to what all minerals are in the solution and he's not responding to my emails.

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:09 am

A couple of people on longecity took nano colloidal gold and said works amazingly well as a nootropic to increase mental focus.
http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/72181-do-you-take-any-rare-elemental-supplements-like-goldstrontiumplatinum/
http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/65942-white-powder-gold-food-of-the-gods/

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  NDW Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:28 am

Not marketing? Could someone remind me why the film is called "All The Gold You Can Eat," and why the website is littered with links to "buy now" ?

Gold is not stable in a monatomic state. Even if there was a way to alter the electrons of gold to make it stable in such a state, the idea that these hippies who clearly know nothing about chemistry, have the knowledge and equipment to do such a thing is laughable.
NDW
NDW

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:29 am

Guys, wouldn't you like to see some clinical trials or at least professional research before you actually ingested these items? Are there any citations, any peer reviewed literature someone could post? Anything other than "testimonials" and/or anecdotal comments by the people selling this stuff?

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:46 am

NDW wrote:Not marketing? Could someone remind me why the film is called "All The Gold You Can Eat," and why the website is littered with links to "buy now" ?

Gold is not stable in a monatomic state. Even if there was a way to alter the electrons of gold to make it stable in such a state, the idea that these hippies who clearly know nothing about chemistry, have the knowledge and equipment to do such a thing is laughable.

It's a documentary, dude. Show me other documentaries that don't try to make a few bucks from it. If you wanted to make a documentary that took you years of work and money, are you going to post it online for free?

Odysseus wrote:Guys, wouldn't you like to see some clinical trials or at least professional research before you actually ingested these items? Are there any citations, any peer reviewed literature someone could post? Anything other than "testimonials" and/or anecdotal comments by the people selling this stuff?
Of course, but that wont happen anytime soon because we have a system that restricts proper research & funding for things that are easy for people to write off as quackery. Now if a drug company could patent and profit from the stuff, we could see some real research, but that will never happen unless our system changes drastically.
I'm not advocating that anyone take this stuff, I just found it interesting and would like to spark more discussion about something that not much is known about.

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:59 am

I went to the site you posted. There were no citations or studies presented for any of these claims.

I can do that:

48 people with severe elephantiasis were healed by combination of grape JELL-O and playing with Transformer Action Figures.

Buy my stuff here:

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:06 pm

I would hope to get Elephantitis if that were the cure.

Grape Jell-O would be the lava and the losing transformer would fall in it.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:22 am

This was posted by someone at another forum about his experience with monoatomic gold.   Something I keep meaning to start with...

little things, which seem to be stacking to be honest... easier to focus, like on goals or what have you... more ability to let go of things, or find another solution to an un-harmonic "encounter" reaching the vibrational state , where I would go to access akashic records, is much easier.. actually the symptoms/signs that say, "your in the zone" are there frequently,, more constant. The biggest thing I noticed is my disposition is generally positive, even around negative people. A little more sleep then usual.
There is something else I am noticing, and I am not sure how to explain it...aside from actually parallel shifting... people are forgetting things.. that just happen.. in groups or gatherings... but someone close to my vibration level, notices people are forgetting things as well...the ability to notice signs or just get things before they happen, much quicker now. knowing the outcome of events before they are finished unfolding, but already in the process of unfolding...there are also strange things, calling what cards are, or dice rolling, not just lucky either, I called 10 rolls of dice, and they landed as I called them... and I will say this.. all these "strange things" don't even seem strange at all...kinda feels like "home" . I have halfway finished another bottle and got two more already... I will post a link where I got mine.

www.energeticnutrition.com/hi/gold.html

they supplied a spoon for dosage as well... but only the first order.. I didnt get a spoon on the second order... perhaps "new customer".
After I am done the second bottle and into my third I will try Aulterra... good for DNA.. which is " source energy in physical manifestation at its purest form"

EDIT: One more thing I forgot,,, perhaps I am not quite sure if it is my natural genius  Wink , or if I am getting help from the gold, but my ability to comprehend things I do not know is much quicker...I have been playing with electronics lately and, no problems drawing up schematics, designing systems to work and even programming the microprocessors. I actually have a good project, that is all programmed and ready to go, waiting for parts to arrive.... It happened very quickly. I had to learn how to code the microprocessor.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:52 am

My grape JELL-O and Transformer package has had just as many clinical studies done as the products on the website you posted, plus, it's much, much cheaper. As we all should be aware of,  JELLO-O is full of gelatin, which is derived from collagen, which is an important for skin and stuff. Transformers have the ability to transform their shape, which is fun and amusing. The two together, combining their awesome NATURAL powers for healing and perfect health, are the perfect fit for those who distrust Big Goverment, Big Pharma, Big Argra, and just plain BIG stuff in general. . .

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadlyDevice Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:37 am

^lolz.

DeadlyDevice

Back to top Go down

All The Gold You Can Eat - documentary about monatomic gold Empty ormus gold elixir

Post  ClarkHam Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:26 pm

This ormus gold elixir stuff works great. My psyche is so much clearer, and my fantasies are so distinctive. My vitality is up, and I'm in a decent mode constantly. Can't let you know it will do likewise for you. But I’m a big skeptic about everything. So I chose to simply attempt it, and it is amazing. Recommended Site

ClarkHam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down