Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
My preDutasteride insanity regimen and PSI question EmptyToday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
My preDutasteride insanity regimen and PSI question EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
My preDutasteride insanity regimen and PSI question EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
My preDutasteride insanity regimen and PSI question EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
My preDutasteride insanity regimen and PSI question EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
My preDutasteride insanity regimen and PSI question EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
My preDutasteride insanity regimen and PSI question EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
My preDutasteride insanity regimen and PSI question EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
My preDutasteride insanity regimen and PSI question EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My preDutasteride insanity regimen and PSI question

+3
hadrion
tonyj
bocor
7 posters

Go down

My preDutasteride insanity regimen and PSI question Empty My preDutasteride insanity regimen and PSI question

Post  bocor Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:13 am

First of all i would like to say i wish we could generate some more interest in getting lab certified PSI....I managed to get ahold of 100 mg once through some guy named Frizz...i was part of a yahoogroup or something who also ordered TB4 but i think it just died out.But PSI definitely grew alot of hair in only 3 weeks.It was unbelievable....I thought i found my cure but we lost that source and went through another pharmacy with a new batch that was yellow instead of white.I ordered 200 mg of that and it didnt do anything but give me scalp inflammation....It was NOT the same product...probably fake or something but the first 100mg that was legit worked amazing and it cost me $150 for 1 month supply which is WELL worth it for the results it gives.So anyway, i ran out and over the next 4 or 5 months, my hair turned to baseline....Im hoping some others might be interested in getting a group buy together here to buy LEGIT PSI.Please respond if serious people have interest!....back to my current regimen,Dutasteride has worked for me in the past but i quit due to sexual sides,I want to try topically but as a last resort....Im trying an experimental regimen for 1 month....if i dont see positive signs,i will order dutasteride unless We can generate interest in PSI and i would drop ALL other avenues.....For now i just started...
Internal
4 oz. per day genesis today goji 100 juice
Blue manna powder 1/2 tsp per day
Neprofin enzyme powder 9 GR per day
silymarin 1 gram per day
B-5 1 Gram per day
Vitamin A 20000 iu per day

Topical
Bronners peppermint soap morning wash
African black soap evening wash

Violet ray on right side of scalp 5 min per day
Experimental ormus topical on right temple twice per day
Silymarin (telomerase activator) alchohol topical left side of scalp twice per day
Teprenone(telomerase activation/antiinflammatory) left side of scalp twice per day
Apple cider vinegar/cayenne mix over entire scalp twice per day

Anyways, im kinda hoping this regimen doesnt work because its a real pain in my @$$ and if it does i will most likely not know whats working and its expensive!
Anyways im kind hoping this regimen doesnt work bec

bocor

Back to top Go down

My preDutasteride insanity regimen and PSI question Empty Re: My preDutasteride insanity regimen and PSI question

Post  tonyj Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:59 am

PSI???
What is PSI?
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

My preDutasteride insanity regimen and PSI question Empty PSI

Post  bocor Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:06 am

Its a proteasome inhibitor i think its the compound being tested currently but wont be available for years.Although the compound can be synthesized in overseas pharmacies....

bocor

Back to top Go down

My preDutasteride insanity regimen and PSI question Empty Re: My preDutasteride insanity regimen and PSI question

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:05 pm

You're a fan of my regimen, right? :p

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 am

Don't understand how a protesomea inhibitor promotes hair growth or regrowth. Isn't the function of the protesomea a function in the eukaryote cells to clear away damaged protein chains?
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

My preDutasteride insanity regimen and PSI question Empty Fred

Post  bocor Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:11 am

Im incorporating some of your regimen into mine.Think it makes alot of sense and i definitely have sebum problem/shiny scalp syndrome...PSI has been talked about years ago on other forums its in trials right now through a company forget the name but is still a few years away from launch.Maybe upjohn and merck are throwing them a few million to postpone.It does work though itleast on me and many others who trialed that first batch we got.Growing significant amount of hair in 3 weeks seems like science fiction but it happened....

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:58 am

It also has a pretty high cancer risk attached to it, no?

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  blueway Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:17 am

What is Violet ray ?

blueway

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:28 pm

by bocor

Growing significant amount of hair in 3 weeks seems like science fiction but it happened....
Do you mean thickening of the hair or actually new hair growth? And what happened when you stopped, did you loose the hair you gained?
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Here's a patent for a topical proteasome inhibitor by a couple of Scientist at a biotech company called Osteoscreen Texas. This company was aquired by Neosil, Inc.
Inhibitors Of Proteasomal Activity For Stimulating Hair Growth - Patent 7175994
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:20 pm

This interesting.

Osteoscreen was aquired by Neosil, Inc.
Neosil was then acquired by Peplin Inc. and Peplin stated they would not retain any Neosil employees. Now Peplin has been acquired by Leo Pharma!!!! . Now Leo Pharma reacquired marketing rights to psoriasis drugs from Warner Chilcott for $1 Billion and the and the trail for SHG NEOSH101 grows cold.

Now for conspiracy theories. Is there a connection between Merck and Warner Chilcott?
Leland Cross, A Senior VP of Technical Operations previously managed the manufacturing operation for Merck & Co. Inc.
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

My preDutasteride insanity regimen and PSI question Empty well

Post  bocor Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:52 am

Yes PSI definitely regrew alot of hair in 3 weeks.Hair kept looking thicker and darker over the next month but i only had a 1 month supply so after about 3 months it started to go downhill with back to baseline at around 6 months........BTW ive started the violet ray on all of scalp now because my hair is looking a bit thicker and darker on the side i use the violet ray....Ive used it on that 1 side for almost 2 months at 10 min per day.....hope its not a fluke and this device works well....i should know more over the next couple of months...

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:55 am

Violet ray?????
Man, I'm so far behind in my studies of new therapies.

In regards to PSI, did you see your temples fill in?
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

My preDutasteride insanity regimen and PSI question Empty PSI

Post  bocor Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:57 am

Well i did have temple regrowth with it but it was years ago....I wish it was available......Im using the violet ray professional device sold from myholistichealthshop but i bought it years ago so not sure if they stiull sell it.Its like $400 but you can get cheapos on ebay for 75 although not as powerful.This one that i have supposedly has a fuller range of harmonics because it uses a miniature tesla coil to power it.I definitely feel my scalp more during the day after using this thing but not sure if its waking the follicles up or killing them lol.....When i noticed the hair appearing darker and thicker on the side i was testing it on...i just said screw it and now im applying all over the scalp for more minutes per day as well so well see in another month or so if im any better or i destroy my follicles god forbid.....

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:00 am

bocor,

What about the ormus, how did that work for you/if at all. I heard that it could regrow hair in women, and copper ormus darkens hair. Got any thing to share on ormus?
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

My preDutasteride insanity regimen and PSI question Empty ormus

Post  bocor Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:21 am

Ive been interested in ormus for over 10 years now and have experimented with small amounts from different vendors over the years.Never stayed consistent with it.Interesting observable effects.Some people have reported hair regrowth by consuming hefty doses of ormus every day.Im thinking of getting on seacrop internally just because of the cost effectiveness of this solution...Im also very interested in the "stone" produced by alchemy-illuminated so somedday might attempt that i have a new modified regimen ...as usual i cant seem to commit to a regimen for long Sad I started ecklonia kava algoran and idebenone....i also just started 2tbsp flax seed and 2 tbsp chia seed first thing in the morning...I ordered some internal clay from pyroclay . They also have some ormus clay formulas but mines for detox from solvents.I will be doing a liver flush in the next few days as well...btw ecklonia kava has helped me feel better...less toxic...etc... I also bought a stand up tdp infrared lamp and have been using that after minox application once per day....im also using an olive oil/phosphadatylserine/rhodiola rosea homemade topical at night for the cortisol issue as well as have added allantoin and ecdysterone to my minox.....I just started up the violet ray again as well on the right side of scalp......the extra darkening/thickening i noticed before went away gradually when i stopped using it so well see if i can thicken up that side again.....this time no quitting......Im interested in asstessin-b as well as getting on topical dutasteride

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:39 am

Bocor, how is your hair now ?
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:49 am

with that regimen, I'm surprised he is still alive

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down