Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
New Cheaper Source of Ecklonia Cava (Fibroboost) EmptyToday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
New Cheaper Source of Ecklonia Cava (Fibroboost) EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
New Cheaper Source of Ecklonia Cava (Fibroboost) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
New Cheaper Source of Ecklonia Cava (Fibroboost) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
New Cheaper Source of Ecklonia Cava (Fibroboost) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
New Cheaper Source of Ecklonia Cava (Fibroboost) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
New Cheaper Source of Ecklonia Cava (Fibroboost) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
New Cheaper Source of Ecklonia Cava (Fibroboost) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
New Cheaper Source of Ecklonia Cava (Fibroboost) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

New Cheaper Source of Ecklonia Cava (Fibroboost)

+7
sublime9
nidhogge
hadrion
Project: JS
isaac
Gibson
CausticSymmetry
11 posters

Go down

New Cheaper Source of Ecklonia Cava (Fibroboost) Empty New Cheaper Source of Ecklonia Cava (Fibroboost)

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:59 am

http://www.freewebs.com/immortalhair/mycurrentregimen.htm

When clicking on the link, the first thing you'll notice is that the price is a few dollars more than the Nutricology brand, but you get 90 caps instead of 75. You save a little, if you do the math. No big deal, but thought I would mention it.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

New Cheaper Source of Ecklonia Cava (Fibroboost) Empty Re: New Cheaper Source of Ecklonia Cava (Fibroboost)

Post  Gibson Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:44 pm

nice: my preferred dose is three a day. IH--I assume this is of the same quality as the other.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

New Cheaper Source of Ecklonia Cava (Fibroboost) Empty Re: New Cheaper Source of Ecklonia Cava (Fibroboost)

Post  isaac Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:47 pm

Excellent! Have been impressed with Doctor's Best products they must watch new research closely because they are often very close to the first to bring out new effective products. I just wish they changed their name to reflect their quality 'Doctor's Best' sounds so generic and since when would a doctor recommend any of their products haha. As soon as I hear 'Doctor' a red-light goes off!

isaac

Back to top Go down

Post  Project: JS Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:06 pm

Sweet.. good call IH!

Project: JS

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:32 am

Thanks IH -- You literally posted this about an hour before I placed my latest order so I was able to get it.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:24 am

Wow, thanks dude! Been wanting to go back to 3 a day.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  sublime9 Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:38 am

I can now up my dose from 600mg to 1200mg or simply take 800mg. This is a great find.

sublime9

Back to top Go down

Post  chapat Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:47 am

Am I reading this right the Doctor's Best Fibroboost says 1200mg on back which is the same as the old one so just use 2 pills a day or use 3 pills for the Doctor's Best?

chapat

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:08 am

chapat - It's the same amount as Nutricology version. In each case the directions say that same thing, which is three per day. But that is only optional. Two per day is all that is needed.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:57 am

One of my relatives call me up and told me to take a look at this negative review on Iherb for Doctor's Best version of Fibroboost.

Not as good as Nutricology Fibroboost, March 26, 2009
From Colorado
I have been using Nutricology Fibroboost for MCS for about a year now. I just ordered this brand and find that it is not as effective. I use Fibroboost internally and topically. When I made a topical solution with this brand, it didn't help at all. I recommend Nutricology.

What struck me about this review is that she mentioned that Nutricology worked topically for something whereas Doctor's best did not.

My relative went ahead and ordered Nutricology, which is what I used to use and he also used prior to Doctor's best version.

He just called me up and told that Nutricology is having the initial effect it gave him when he first started it. That effect is the initial tired feeling, which is an indication of better growth hormone release.

Well that's enough for me, so I will order Nutricology from now on--I don't want to take any chances.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hulk Fri May 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Is it ok to take fibroboost at the same time as curcumin and resveratrol? Tonight was the first time I did this and have worried I should not be mixing these three together.

Thanks.

The Hulk

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri May 06, 2011 11:56 pm

nidhogge wrote:Wow, thanks dude! Been wanting to go back to 3 a day.
lol, you don't take the EC from your own line? That gotta be cheaper for you, no?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sat May 07, 2011 12:08 am

pancacke wrote:
nidhogge wrote:Wow, thanks dude! Been wanting to go back to 3 a day.
lol, you don't take the EC from your own line? That gotta be cheaper for you, no?

Check the date of the post, it is from 2008.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat May 07, 2011 12:39 am

Laughing that makes sense *gg*

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hulk Sat May 07, 2011 12:42 am

ok... So can Fibroboost be taken with Curcumin and Resveratrol?
Thanks.

The Hulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down