Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
CS: Top Ailments That Impede Regrowth... EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
CS: Top Ailments That Impede Regrowth... EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
CS: Top Ailments That Impede Regrowth... EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
CS: Top Ailments That Impede Regrowth... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
CS: Top Ailments That Impede Regrowth... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
CS: Top Ailments That Impede Regrowth... EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
CS: Top Ailments That Impede Regrowth... EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
CS: Top Ailments That Impede Regrowth... EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
CS: Top Ailments That Impede Regrowth... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

CS: Top Ailments That Impede Regrowth...

2 posters

Go down

CS: Top Ailments That Impede Regrowth... Empty CS: Top Ailments That Impede Regrowth...

Post  isaac Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:02 pm

CS,

I've hinted at this in my previous questions but if my regrowth is stubborn and one is being disciplined what would be you're top 5 conditions you think could lead this to happen? Adrenal fatigue is a given for me and I'm one week in on the glandulars so I'll keep you updated.

Thanks

isaac

Back to top Go down

CS: Top Ailments That Impede Regrowth... Empty Re: CS: Top Ailments That Impede Regrowth...

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:06 pm

isaac - Would need more background info to gage that properly. Hopefully you will soon start to feel better. What's your current regimen other than the glandulars?
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

CS: Top Ailments That Impede Regrowth... Empty Re: CS: Top Ailments That Impede Regrowth...

Post  isaac Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:39 pm

Shedding is under control quite stable except for some problem areas but still losing enough hair that given time it will be noticeable...in a nutshell it's not that I'm losing large quantities of hair it's that when it does fall out I fail to get significant re-growth. Insulin & blood glucose nice and low on the diet front I am very well covered though due to my adrenals I do have food sensitivities.

- Insulin/blood glucose are perfect (worked hard on this one and made a big difference)
- Iron is not an issue had testing
- Body shape indicates low test (connected to adrenals?)
- Prone to dry flakiness with build-up on scalp
- Top 6 covered
- GH & IGF-1 may be low (taking arginine aakg & fibroboost)
- Lead could be a problem due to 1 year daily use of slow cooker (lead glaze leeching out)
- Food sensitivities

That's basically it...I've never been operated on or had a significant disease.

isaac

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:12 pm

isaac - I should mention caution with Arginine, since the secondary metabolites can be a source of inflammation with regards to nitric oxide intermediates. That said, you might want to sans the Arginine and see if that reduces any inflammation. The litmus test on this is to observe any redness in your forehead or scalp when using Arginine.

Ecklonia Cava can help with GH safely.

A low Testosterone level could definitely present a challenge with respect to glucose metabolism. I wonder if you're cortisol is either too low or too high. In time, with glandular support an increase of Testosterone to cortisol ratio will occur.

Lead can present a problem even in the most minute quantities and has a significantly negative impact on testosterone levels. You might consider a 24-hour collection for heavy metals to check that out.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  isaac Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:06 pm

Yes I will drop the Arginine as the Colostrum solved my wound healing issue. Also in regards to rebuilding the glands would it also be beneficial to add some hypothalamus glandular?

isaac

Back to top Go down

Post  isaac Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:15 pm

One more thing CS...when feeding the Adrenals does one also need not only Adrenal glandular but also Adrenal 'Cortex'?

isaac

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:41 am

isaac - Usually by glandulars, it is a collection of the thymus, pituitary, thyroid, and adrenals. So when rebuilding, all these components are used to get things back into balance.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down