Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
quick question for IH & Nid re:supplement line EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
quick question for IH & Nid re:supplement line EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
quick question for IH & Nid re:supplement line EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
quick question for IH & Nid re:supplement line EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
quick question for IH & Nid re:supplement line EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
quick question for IH & Nid re:supplement line EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
quick question for IH & Nid re:supplement line EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
quick question for IH & Nid re:supplement line EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
quick question for IH & Nid re:supplement line EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

quick question for IH & Nid re:supplement line

+4
Lambaugh
nidhogge
CausticSymmetry
hadrion
8 posters

Go down

quick question for IH & Nid re:supplement line Empty quick question for IH & Nid re:supplement line

Post  hadrion Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:52 am

Are you guys still coming out soon with the supplement line? I have to restock everything and I won't buy in bulk if something is coming out soon-ish?

Let us know.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

quick question for IH & Nid re:supplement line Empty Re: quick question for IH & Nid re:supplement line

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:55 am

hadrion - I'm not sure what is happening yet, I'll ask Nid how everything is going.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

quick question for IH & Nid re:supplement line Empty Re: quick question for IH & Nid re:supplement line

Post  nidhogge Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:05 am

Hadrion--

So far, he actives have been ordered, veggie capsules, etc. Just working on the bottles now. Hopefully within 30 days or so it should (finally) be available. You guys will be in for some neat surprises!

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:27 am

Thanks guys.

Could you let me know if K2 and Krill are going to part of what you guys are putting out? It will help me with my order for the time being until you guys are ready to ship.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:48 am

hadrion - Krill and K2 will be part of it. I'll let Nid answer this in better detail.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lambaugh Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:35 am

Don't get me wrong, but how can I be sure now that all the advice I am getting here is really because people just want to help out, and not because they want to get me "hooked" so they can profit from it?

And just to avoid any possible misunderstandings: I really do appreciate all the help I have gotten so far.

Lambaugh

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:38 am

Lambaugh wrote:Don't get me wrong, but how can I be sure now that all the advice I am getting here is really because people just want to help out, and not because they want to get me "hooked" so they can profit from it?

And just to avoid any possible misunderstandings: I really do appreciate all the help I have gotten so far.

Don't buy the products when they are released and continue to buy the one's IH has recommended for years. He's made no money off of advising people to buy supplements and how to use them for years.

No one is putting a gun to your head to buy this package when these guys release it. You can still buy everything separately on your own.

I'm more interested in getting everything from one source depending, of course, on price.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  LA-Night Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:04 am

Lambaugh wrote:Don't get me wrong, but how can I be sure now that all the advice I am getting here is really because people just want to help out, and not because they want to get me "hooked" so they can profit from it?

Seriously?

I'm far from a sycophant, but if you make even a quick study of this forum you'd know that people -- especially guys like CS & Nidhogge -- aren't trying to lure you into a trap. Nobody's trying to screw you over. There is no conspiracy.

Now occasionally, you get some tripped-out, oddball hustler masquerading as a poster. They try to pimp their product but they fail miserably and it's hilarious. People call them out on their b.s., then ignore them and that's the end of it.

LA-Night

Back to top Go down

Post  Lambaugh Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:33 am

LA-Night wrote:
Seriously?

I'm far from a sycophant, but if you make even a quick study of this forum you'd know that people -- especially guys like CS & Nidhogge -- aren't trying to lure you into a trap. Nobody's trying to screw you over. There is no conspiracy.

Now occasionally, you get some tripped-out, oddball hustler masquerading as a poster. They try to pimp their product but they fail miserably and it's hilarious. People call them out on their b.s., then ignore them and that's the end of it.

I am being serious, but not in a disrespectful way (I really want to emphasize that). I thought it might be healthy to at least talk about it. But yes, I do see your point.

Lambaugh

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:17 am

Then you need to acknowledge the fact that IH has been giving this advice for free for a long time. I first found him in 2006 when my hair was falling out at a rate that would have had me bald by now, which I am not.

Over the years, he's changed the regimen based on new research. When I first started we were taking swanson's nettle root which hasn't been on the list for quite some time.

The fact that he is releasing a line of products to give us what we're already buying on our own, is an added bonus. I don't think he would put his name on an inferior product since the quickest way to destroy his reputation is to put out a product that doesn't work like the one's we've all been taking thus far.

For all the free advice we get in here, him getting a cut of this (which we don't even know if he will or how much) should be a bonus to buying the products.

As for Nid, I've emailed him in the past and he's nothing but honest and forthcoming with me. I asked him about building me a laser helmet, but the price was just too high for me and I passed on it. He never pressured me or pestered me and answered every question I asked.

I would have zero problems buying anything the two of them put together.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  DBAL Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:15 am

I personally think it is a brilliant idea. We get the advantage of purposely designed supplements and instead of lining the pockets of various major companies, we get to support CS and this website. I always feel pretty guilty asking for help, and I'm hoping this might well reduce some of that guilt!

DBAL

Back to top Go down

quick question for IH & Nid re:supplement line Empty SUCH a great idea.

Post  Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:25 am

I'm all for this. CS deserves so much more than just a nod, or a "thank you".

Are we to be expecting a Morning / noon / evening pill sort of deal along with addition mealtime pills? It would be much more convenient.

...Man, what a great idea for all involved.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lambaugh Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:52 am

hadrion wrote:Then you need to acknowledge the fact that IH has been giving this advice for free for a long time. I first found him in 2006 when my hair was falling out at a rate that would have had me bald by now, which I am not.

Over the years, he's changed the regimen based on new research. When I first started we were taking swanson's nettle root which hasn't been on the list for quite some time.

The fact that he is releasing a line of products to give us what we're already buying on our own, is an added bonus. I don't think he would put his name on an inferior product since the quickest way to destroy his reputation is to put out a product that doesn't work like the one's we've all been taking thus far.

For all the free advice we get in here, him getting a cut of this (which we don't even know if he will or how much) should be a bonus to buying the products.

As for Nid, I've emailed him in the past and he's nothing but honest and forthcoming with me. I asked him about building me a laser helmet, but the price was just too high for me and I passed on it. He never pressured me or pestered me and answered every question I asked.

I thought about your post for some time, and I follow (and agree with) your reasoning.

Best,
Jim.

Lambaugh

Back to top Go down

Post  LA-Night Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:13 am

hadrion wrote:Then you need to acknowledge the fact that IH has been giving this advice for free for a long time. I first found him in 2006 when my hair was falling out at a rate that would have had me bald by now, which I am not.

Excellent post.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

LA-Night

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:26 pm

Lambaugh wrote:

I thought about your post for some time, and I follow (and agree with) your reasoning.

Best,
Jim.

Jim,

Hope you didn't feel ganged up on. I just am quick to defend IH as his advice has helped me and others I know personally. He told me what to put my Mom on to get her off cholersterol meds which was causing her such incredible knee pain that she was on the schedule for a knee replacement. After dropping the cholersterol meds, her knee pain went away and supplementing with Krill, D-3 and Magnesium have given her lower cholesterol readings than what she had on the meds. Her doctor, when learning she dropped the drugs and went to supps, didn't even know what Krill oil was and is now telling patients to get on it.

As for Nid, I wrote to him (like I said) to buy a laset helmet and when I told him it was too much for me to spend, he spent the time trying to encourage me to do it myself and sent me all the links and info on how to make one yourself. If he was in it just for the money, he would have never given me that information unsolicited. He's a good dude.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:25 am

Actually, those who would "profit" the most from an all-in-one internal supplement that can slow or halt hair loss are the users, themselves.

IH and Nidhogge are stand up guys, in my opinion. Solid. And this is not because I have found them to be right 100% of the time. They are not. No one is, for that matter. But these two guys are flexible, and receptive to feedback. They will tweak and tweak and tweak, until they get it right.

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:32 pm

Any update on the supp line?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:43 am

tooyoung - I just emailed Nid, he may respond soon.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:37 am

Any reply?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:42 am

tooyoung - Sorry for the delay. This is somewhat 2nd hand information, but from what I understand, it should be a month away. I hope this is accurate information.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LA-Night Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:53 am

Hey CausticSymmetry,

Looking forward to the product launch.

Which supplements will be available for sale? The top 6?

LA-Night

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down