Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Irritable Bowl Syndrome & Interstitial Cystitis EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Irritable Bowl Syndrome & Interstitial Cystitis EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Irritable Bowl Syndrome & Interstitial Cystitis EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Irritable Bowl Syndrome & Interstitial Cystitis EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Irritable Bowl Syndrome & Interstitial Cystitis EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Irritable Bowl Syndrome & Interstitial Cystitis EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Irritable Bowl Syndrome & Interstitial Cystitis EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Irritable Bowl Syndrome & Interstitial Cystitis EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Irritable Bowl Syndrome & Interstitial Cystitis EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Irritable Bowl Syndrome & Interstitial Cystitis

2 posters

Go down

Irritable Bowl Syndrome & Interstitial Cystitis Empty Irritable Bowl Syndrome & Interstitial Cystitis

Post  DesperateIntellect Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:24 am

Ok here goes,

So I think I have come to a conclusion with my health and I would appreciate the help putting together the pieces as there is a lot of information to understand and place together. I am of the belief that my hair is now the very last priority and that I should If I have any hope of finding peace first fix the most glaringly obvious problems I.e the IBS and IC . If I can heal those problems then perhaps the rest will fall into place.

For the past 8 months I've suffered from Loose stools in the morning and have to rush to the loo on awakening. I have dealt with this lived with it because it seems to fluctuate and its a once a day thing that is soon forgotten, so perhaps this is why I have let it go out of hand plus I live quite a active and diverse lifestyle that easily distracts me. However 9 months ago I would say I had regular very healthy stools and also normal bladder functions.

So the problems are relatively new, and I believe curable if I'm willing to give it ago:

My understanding of IC is that it is a chronic syndrome where by the Bladder has become irritated by some means could be stress, chemical, autoimmune, bacteria etc (giving me a a wide range of directions to face) and that the mast cells are now releasing amongst other things histamine. Hence why I have suddenly after months of pain and frequent urination found peace when taking Anti-histamine.

However taking anti-histamine only masks the problem, obviously I need to help cure the bladder, rebuild the lining etc.
The same basic premise I believe true of the IBS. Having done numerous courses of anti-biotics I am in no doubt that my Digestive tract is in ruins.

Both of these issues are my sole priorty, I dont want to have to take Ani-histamine medicine nor want to wake up and rush because of bowl movements every morning.

My appointment with the Urologist indicated absolutely no concern for my prostate. He stated it was a third of the maximum size for my age 23, and that he could detect no enlargement hence my change in direction and my discovery that anti-histamine seems to work.

As with all things medical all my symptoms have pointed me in a number of different directions as they are very general and indicative of a number of underlying health problems. However If you have IBS you are 100 times more likely to have IC so that also seems to fit. I certainly have explored prostatitis as my symptoms certainly fall under that also, and seeing as I have experimented with Fin I am also concerned its a hormonal balance I have damaged.

I am concerned that I may have aggravated my bladder (which has always been strong and not a bother) by taking so many supplements, sometimes together sometimes on an empty stomach, and in hindsight see a potential for the damage caused. All I know is that the continuation of supplements is just throwing good oil so to speak in to a bad engine!

I eat well lots of Vegetables, some fruit mean, try to avoid sugars (I eat not sweets etc) nor wheats etc and just drink lots of water.

My questions are thus:

1. A product called bovine colostrum has claims of repairing the bladder wall has anyone heard of this?
2. What would be the best approach for IBS? A heavy pro-biotic, heavy fibre diet?
3. Is ECE from nutricology have any potential to inflame the bladder?
4. Could minor use of minoxdil foam have any effect on either condition, potassium channels? Ive been on it 2 years and both these problems are relatively recent.
5. Could there be any problems from leaving on Revita or Nizoral after I shower (not washing out)

A lot of official medical sites say both are incurable but I have read a lot of anecdotal evidence that suggests that people have gotten over both.

Basically any sufferers or people with knowledge on these conditions I would be glad of input. I apologise for other threads I have created but it is a process of elimination for me so far:

I am trying the following:

Anti-histamine - regulate histamine release by bladder mast cells
Querctin - again some evidence to show a similar mechanism
Iosol - to improve and balance my thyroid (My test results in the UK and I dont know what scale the NHS use was 0.86?)
Echinicea - anti bacterial

I have ordered D-Mannose and Iosol and also Nutricology healthy ovary and prostate thinking i was tackling my prostate.

God i'm all over the place and also scared now that perhaps i've caused all this by supplementation so everything I have now looks dangerous.

Your help much appreciated

DesperateIntellect

Back to top Go down

Irritable Bowl Syndrome & Interstitial Cystitis Empty Re: Irritable Bowl Syndrome & Interstitial Cystitis

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:12 am

DesperateIntellect - I would suggest using this product (calcium glycerophosphate).

http://www.iherb.com/Prelief-Prelief-300-Tablets/5870?at=0

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Irritable Bowl Syndrome & Interstitial Cystitis Empty Re: Irritable Bowl Syndrome & Interstitial Cystitis

Post  DesperateIntellect Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:36 am

Today I woke up took my Anti-histamine and thought the day was going well, i've done nothing strenuous and a hour before lunch a took 4 drops of Iosol, 2 tabs of 300mg zinc & Selenium and a Co enzyme Q10 tab a Yakult probiotic drink and a querctin, I'm now pissing every 10 minutes which I think is quite severe.... I'm at whits end something has made it much worse.

Past 3 days ive been alkalising with Bicarb of Soda.

Theres no pain or discomfort just constant need to pee

DesperateIntellect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down