Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Ordering stuff from Amazon instead of iHerb EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Ordering stuff from Amazon instead of iHerb EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Ordering stuff from Amazon instead of iHerb EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Ordering stuff from Amazon instead of iHerb EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Ordering stuff from Amazon instead of iHerb EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Ordering stuff from Amazon instead of iHerb EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Ordering stuff from Amazon instead of iHerb EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Ordering stuff from Amazon instead of iHerb EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Ordering stuff from Amazon instead of iHerb EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ordering stuff from Amazon instead of iHerb

3 posters

Go down

Ordering stuff from Amazon instead of iHerb Empty Ordering stuff from Amazon instead of iHerb

Post  Lambaugh Tue May 11, 2010 5:12 pm

Hi guys

I am about to place an order, but I live in Europe (Scandinavia), so the shipping fee is almost 25$ Surprised I thought about doing it through Amazon, but can I be sure that I am getting "the real stuff"? (I'm ordering curcumin and rev.).

Many thanks in advance.

Best,
Jim.

Lambaugh

Back to top Go down

Ordering stuff from Amazon instead of iHerb Empty Re: Ordering stuff from Amazon instead of iHerb

Post  Paradox Tue May 11, 2010 5:41 pm

If it is the same picture and description, then it should be the same product. I doubt there's too much money in food supplement counterfeiting these days. Although with the price of ecklonia cava it won't be too long!

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Ordering stuff from Amazon instead of iHerb Empty Re: Ordering stuff from Amazon instead of iHerb

Post  Hoppipolla Tue May 11, 2010 7:46 pm

I actually tend to use eBay for my supplements. I did place an order with iHerb but there may have been a problem with delivery as I haven't received it yet, I hope it does come through eventually ._. I am letting them off though because of the eruption in Iceland and stuff, but I still think it really should have got here by now.

Yeah eBay I would say is great, I have always got excellent quality supplements and usually at fairly good prices

Oh, of course just make sure you trust the seller and brand, as I'm sure there is some junk floating around but I personally haven't seen any of it yet as far as I can tell. Worth exercising a small degree of caution though I would imagine Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down