Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Worried about lack of nutrients on Low Oxalate Diet EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Worried about lack of nutrients on Low Oxalate Diet EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Worried about lack of nutrients on Low Oxalate Diet EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Worried about lack of nutrients on Low Oxalate Diet EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Worried about lack of nutrients on Low Oxalate Diet EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Worried about lack of nutrients on Low Oxalate Diet EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Worried about lack of nutrients on Low Oxalate Diet EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Worried about lack of nutrients on Low Oxalate Diet EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Worried about lack of nutrients on Low Oxalate Diet EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Worried about lack of nutrients on Low Oxalate Diet

2 posters

Go down

Worried about lack of nutrients on Low Oxalate Diet Empty Worried about lack of nutrients on Low Oxalate Diet

Post  Project: JS Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:27 am

I am about to go shopping for my first trial run at the low oxalate diet..

(I want to detox the heavy metal / toxin build up I believe I have accumulated over there years and I feel like after reading posts and articles from JDP that this is a good way to do this... along with taking my usual regimen including all of IH's list plus metal shield, iodine, selenium, boron, magnesium, etc.)

JDP, and others familiar with this - So after heavily reviewing the low oxalate foods list -http://www.branwen.com/rowan/oxalate.htm - I am a little worried that there are very few vegetables that qualify as low-oxalate. How can I overcome this the nutritional deficiencies associated with this?

In your experience and estimation how strictly, and for how long, does one have to follow the low oxalate diet to achieve positive health effects?

Thank you in advance for any input you have.

Project: JS

Back to top Go down

Worried about lack of nutrients on Low Oxalate Diet Empty Re: Worried about lack of nutrients on Low Oxalate Diet

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:33 am

Project: JS - I take Spirulina (and alternate Chlorella), this supplies good nutrients in their natural form.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Worried about lack of nutrients on Low Oxalate Diet Empty Re: Worried about lack of nutrients on Low Oxalate Diet

Post  Project: JS Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:43 am

Good to know IH, thank you!

I was just thinking, in addition to the stuff you take just for hair - the stuff you have listed in your regimen page.. there is probably a long list of supplements, and foods you take just for good health - hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, iodine, lecithin, metal shield, spirulina and chlorella are all things you have mentioned you take that I have now started to take on a regular or rotational basis and find highly beneficial, but aren't listed on the main regimen page..

Is there anyway you could make a seperate page of the other health-related supplements and foods you take on a regular basis to help us keep track? That way for example, if there is somthing new on your list of health related supplements I can research it and potentially add it if it looks good. (BTW, most of the stuff you take seems to help termendously with my own health so thank you for that.) I know that that this would be asking a lot but I feel like it would be greatly benefical and give others a chance to discuss all the "side" things you are taking as well as the main ones..

Project: JS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down