Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Question about Equol Producers - Page 2 EmptyToday at 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Question about Equol Producers - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Question about Equol Producers - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Question about Equol Producers - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Question about Equol Producers - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Question about Equol Producers - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Question about Equol Producers - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Question about Equol Producers - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Question about Equol Producers - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Question about Equol Producers

+8
kijumn
edony
xyion1
Swimmy
CausticSymmetry
tonyj
Lucky13
big mike
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Question about Equol Producers - Page 2 Empty Re: Question about Equol Producers

Post  kijumn Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:29 am

CausticSymmetry,

That's awesome! Thanks!
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Question about Equol Producers - Page 2 Empty Re: Question about Equol Producers

Post  Swimmy Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:39 am

It seems the page is back up now and fully working

http://www.densiti.com/index.html

It said that early 2010 it will actually start marketing it.But you can still get it via Trial form entry.

"Densiti is a next-generation treatment for men's hair loss. It enables natural biological processes to counteract the cause of hair loss, DHT.*

The Densiti formula helps spark the metabolization of a molecule named equol. Equol is nothing less than kryptonite for DHT. Even though equol may seem to have an unnatural ability, around 50% of Korean and Japanese people are natural equol-producers.

Densiti Process

Densiti is composed of natural extracts and probiotics. In combination with mild changes to your diet, including regular consumption of soy milk and yogurt products, you too can become an equol-producer.

Our formula's capabilities to enable the metabolization of equol have been validated through lab tests. During the same tests, a dramatic stoppage in hair loss was also observed. With our success in the lab and over four years of development, we can bring our formula to you in the form of Densiti.

You can be one of the first to experience the newest and most natural treatment for hair loss, Densiti. Give it a try today!"

It seems the page is back up now and fully working

http://www.densiti.com/index.html

It said that early 2010 it will actually start marketing it.But you can still get it via Trial form entry. Its April now so who know's

I think I'll give it a try

Swimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  baller234 Mon May 24, 2010 10:30 am

Does equol build up in hair follicles over time? If not I don't see it being that useful. In my opinion, serum DHT plays a far smaller role in AGA than DHT that is produced locally inside the hair follicle (the 5ar enzyme is present inside hair follicles).

That being said I think isoflavones/phytoestrogens are capabale of preventing/stopping AGA in most cases. Soy isoflavones have been shown to lower DHT while increaseing testosterone in non equol producers. Genistein has been shown to actually downregulate the gene coding for the 5ar enzyme, reduce the number of androgen receptors, and inhibit TGF-beta 1, a negative growth factor associated with AGA. What's more phytoestrogens upregulate VEGF in scalp hair follicles. So whether you're an equol producer or not; soy isoflavones should be useful for AGA.

baller234

Back to top Go down

Post  Swimmy Tue May 25, 2010 7:10 am

Baller,

Equol is basically the cure to hair loss. It stops it dead in its tracks by preventing DHT from binding. It does a lot more than Iso flavones

Swimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Swimmy Tue May 25, 2010 7:10 am

Sidenote I just placed a order for this stuff today. Its only 12 dollars for two bottles since its in trials right now.

Swimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Fri May 28, 2010 2:22 pm

Swimmy wrote:Baller,

Equol is basically the cure to hair loss. It stops it dead in its tracks by preventing DHT from binding. It does a lot more than Iso flavones

You have no idea how much I am praying that that is indeed true Smile

As I mentioned elsewhere, do we think that sufficient iodine (whether in something like Iosol or in seaweed like the Japanese derive it from) will offset the goitrogenic effects of soy? I believe even daidzein and genistein are goitrogens. My guess would be... yes! Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri May 28, 2010 2:24 pm

Hoppi - You're correct. I would suggest either the supplement or to consume fermented soy if you want to go in bulk form.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  zeroes Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:25 pm

This seems to be gaining attention on HLT, what do you guys think? If my understanding is correct S-Equol is different to what is talked about on this thread and could at minimum stop further loss.

zeroes

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:58 pm

it's different.

this was based on the idea which is speculative that by taking a cocktail of various supps in concurrence you can become an equol producers. even in people who took all these agents together, not everyone would become a producer.

to me this prior experimentation was on very uncertain ground. maybe it never turned those who took it into producers. or maybe the amount produced was insufficient.

taking s-equol you circumvent the "become a producer" stage.

how good will it be for mpb? we dont know. to my knowledge it is unique in that it shows affinity to bind DHT. i dont think of the other antiandrogens have this ability.

hair loss help has a group order where you can get 1 gram at $4.50, which is cheaper than the one offered by folexen. only i dont know if their order is pure s-equol or racemic.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2