Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
trying to make my own equol EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
trying to make my own equol EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
trying to make my own equol EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
trying to make my own equol EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
trying to make my own equol EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
trying to make my own equol EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
trying to make my own equol EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
trying to make my own equol EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
trying to make my own equol EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

trying to make my own equol

4 posters

Go down

trying to make my own equol Empty trying to make my own equol

Post  shaftless Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:34 am

It's only a plan at the moment but I'm trying a simple experiment. I'm looking for the bacteria lactococcus garvieae. Some sites on google say that it can metabolize soy protein into s-equol quite easily. It is also found in some traditional italian RAW milk cheeses (not pasturized). Toma Piemontese has it according to one website. So I bought a variety of raw milk italian cheeses and plan to consume it along with lots of soy milk and fermented soy products and also take soy protein supplements. Hopefully the L. garvieae in the cheese will do the job. Not too sure how my stomach will react to the raw milk though.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

trying to make my own equol Empty Re: trying to make my own equol

Post  ar Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:00 am

Be wary of soy milk, its a much safer bet to stick to using miso for your soy intake. Green tea and regular meat consumption have a synergy with equol production too.

I was a part of a trial of a supposed equol forming supplement years ago, I can't say whether it worked for others but that specific product had little impact on me aside from making me look sort of bloated from all the soy milk I had to drink.

Looking back on it, I believe based on what we know now about equol I shouldn't have believed it to be able to convert anybody into an equol producer. Though I believe that product would be very very benefifial to anybody already producing the equol.

Let us know how this goes, I've always been super interested in this topic.
ar
ar

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:42 pm

As I type this researchers are conducting controlled trials of S-Equol as a treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia.

frankly, ive followed most of the "equol producer" experiments, and ive never seen one positive report come of them.

just take equol directly. if you have enough guys interested it would be cheap to get a chemical supplier to make it for you.

there was a group buy on another site a few months ago. most people made it as a topical, but they are all also using a shit load of stuff include all the usual suspects.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  runnerup Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:18 pm

AR, I thought you had more substantial results?

actionreaction wrote:I feel that this is a good time for a thorough update, for all interested.

I would like to make this clear. I only received my first Iheb order on Thursday. When I started densiti I was not taking any of the IH regimen besides Biotin and a couple of different vitamins and minerals (zinc, B12, B6, E, etc). I had been keeping this up for a month before hand, to no avail.

Expectations

I have to honestly say that I had no expectations for Densiti, I have a strong opinion regarding any "regimen", and that is you can not plant seeds in soil that is untended. I simply took the four pills daily, along with the Florajen and the Soymilk, and continued putting the effort into working on refining my diet / tending to improving my gut and intestines / getting the proper supplements.

In terms of taking Densiti alone, I can not say for sure whether or not it is enough for everybody's hair loss, but what I will stress is that in terms of synergy I wouldn't even consider removing it from my regimen. For anybody experiencing hair loss, I would most definitely recommend trying it.

Shedding

For five months I've heavily monitored my shedding daily, and I have gone from getting between 1 - 3 hairs average every time I put my fingers through my hair / having hairs just drop down into my thick framed glasses to having maybe one hair every ten - fifteen times I rub my fingers through my hair. This was a surprise, majorly, because I really wasn't banking on Densiti at all (Sorry Eric! I guess we're both getting the last laugh there Very Happy ) and was more or less waiting on my Iherb order. I feel that the large stop in shedding was due to using Densiti at the same time as Iodine, I have no way of knowing if they truly are synergistic, but I feel that if you try one of these treatments for hair loss you should incorporate the other. I'm much more hopeful now that in tandem with the IH regimen, I should see even more improvements.

Regrowth

I have expected no regrowth from this, but was ecstatic when I found these little dark hairs poking out of my hairline. I'm in no way saying that my regrowth is even noticeable unless you are really looking for it, and I have to stress that I will not testify to experiencing any sort of viable progress in this category yet. All I can say is that I am quite pleased with the progress this early in the regimen.

Side-effects

None to report. Libido is great as well.

Personal Opinion regarding Densiti

I am quite keen on keeping this up for a couple of years and taking close watch on my body, not just my hair, as I really would like to see what Equol is capable of in the long run. Safe to say I will be a customer of Eric's for a long-haul.

If I were to recommend this product to anybody, I would first stress the importance of respecting the products needs as much as you expect it to honor yours. I believe that this product will become more refined as time goes on, as will the most beneficial factors that should be incorporated into one's lifestyle in order to achieve maximum effects with it. If anybody has any questions, post and I'd be happy to try and answer the best that I can.

runnerup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down