Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Calcium Build Up + Uric Acid + Bromelain Topical EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Calcium Build Up + Uric Acid + Bromelain Topical EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Calcium Build Up + Uric Acid + Bromelain Topical EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Calcium Build Up + Uric Acid + Bromelain Topical EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Calcium Build Up + Uric Acid + Bromelain Topical EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Calcium Build Up + Uric Acid + Bromelain Topical EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Calcium Build Up + Uric Acid + Bromelain Topical EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Calcium Build Up + Uric Acid + Bromelain Topical EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Calcium Build Up + Uric Acid + Bromelain Topical EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Calcium Build Up + Uric Acid + Bromelain Topical

+5
huli
Gibson
Prague
NrwgnKID
Whip
9 posters

Go down

Calcium Build Up + Uric Acid + Bromelain Topical Empty Calcium Build Up + Uric Acid + Bromelain Topical

Post  Whip Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:07 am

Would combining olive oil + bromelain + lemon juice help with removing build up better? I know olive oil and lemon juice is used to try to dissolve kidney stones, and that the lemon juice goes to work on the calcium.

Also, cherry juice (maybe this could be added to the topical as well) can help with some of our problems, but I noticed this which was really interesting:

http://www.health911.com/remedies/rem_gout.htm

Scroll down to remedies (and also notice that most of the suggestions on this page corresponds to current diets or supplements/remedies that we're doing):

I know I've used several of these over the years as an internal or topical, nothing new here but the connection was interesting:

"Remedies
Folk
Alfalfa is a good source of minerals and other nutrients that help reduce serum uric acid.

Apple cider vinegar (ACV) Add some rose hips to vinegar and boil; dab on affected area. You may need to apply this mixture several times a day for a few weeks. The vinegar changes the blood pH so that the crystals will go into solution and be excreted.

• Mix two teaspoons each of apple cider vinegar and raw honey in a glass of water and drink at mealtime.
• Soak the foot in a mixture of 1/2 cup of ACV and three cups of hot water.

Bilberry is high in anthocyanosides and flavonoids, which are helpful in overcoming gout.

Black cherry juice Get some natural, concentrated black cherry juice and drink several tablespoons of the concentrate daily. You should expect relief in 48 hours.

Black cohash moderates blood acidity.

Blueberries are high in anti-inflammatory compounds called anthocyanins, which help ease the pain of gout.

Buchu tea helps dissolve and flush out uric acid crystals.

Castor oil packs Soak a piece of white flannel in warm castor oil, wring it out and place over the affected area; cover with plastic wrap and apply a heating pad. Do this for one hour twice daily.

Cayenne pepper Boil one tablespoon of pepper in 1 cup of vinegar and 1 cup of water and dab onto the painful joint.

• Mix cayenne with enough wintergreen oil to make a paste and apply to the affected area.

Celery seeds These seeds are quite effective in relieving gout by eliminating uric acid from the body. According to James Duke, Ph.D., a medical botanist formerly with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, celery seeds contain about twenty different anti-inflammatory agents. Although there is little scientific research on celery seeds, according to Kerry Bone, a leading expert on herbal remedies in Australia, "it (sic) works brilliantly in patients." Recommended dosage is 500 mg (standardized to 450 mg of celery seed extract) 2x daily. Note: This remedy is not to be used by pregnant women because of its diuretic effect and the fact that it can encourage uterine contractions, or those with kidney disease because of its potential diuretic effect and that the plant's oils can worsen kidney inflammation.

• Cook a tablespoon of celery seeds in two cups of water until they are soft; strain and drink 1/2 cup four times a day.

Charcoal Take 1/2 -1 teaspoon of activated charcoal daily.

• Make a poultice using 1/2 cup of activated charcoal, 3 tablespoons of ground flaxseed and warm water to draw out the toxins.

Cherries If you are lucky enough to have fresh cherries, eating 6-8 cherries daily will relieve the symptoms of gout. This remedy was reported in 1950 by Dr. Ludwig W. Blau who cured his own gout. Frozen and canned cherries may also be used. When you feel an attack coming on, eat 20-30 cherries immediately. Cherries are rich in compounds that prevent the destruction of collagen, which the body uses to form connective tissue. The connective tissue is damaged by gout. Cherries also have an enzyme that neutralizes uric acid and are high in anthocyanins which have high antioxidant properties as well as anti-inflammatory action. For greatest effectiveness eat them between meals.

Devil's claw reduces uric acid levels and is a natural cleansing agent for toxic impurities. Take 400 mg of the dried extract 3x a day for as long as desired.

DMSO (dimethylsulfoxide) is very effective in relieving pain and swelling caused by inflammation. It helps dissolve crystalline deposits.

Garlic Eat several cloves of raw garlic daily. Mince the garlic and add it to black cherry juice for a potent remedy.

Ginger Put 1/3 cup of ground ginger (buy in bulk to keep the cost down) in a bathtub of water and soak for 30 minutes. This will cause you to sweat (a good thing) which will help eliminate the uric acid from your tissues. When you are finished the bath be sure to rinse off thoroughly, as the ginger can cause skin irritation if it dries on your skin.

Grapes are high in alkalines which lessen the acidity of uric acid and aid in its elimination from the body.

Hawthorn is high in anthocyanosides and flavonoids, which are helpful in overcoming gout.

Hydrangea is an anti-inflammatory.

Ice Apply an ice pack for ten minutes, then alternate with a moist hot-towel compress, to soothe and numb the pain.

Mullein Soak mullein leaves in a hot vinegar/water mixture. Pack the leaves on the affected area.

Nettle contains alkaloids which neutralize uric acid.

Parsley acts as a natural diuretic.

Quercetin The flavonoid quercetin inhibits uric acid production in a similar fashion to commonly prescribed drugs for gout. Take 1000 mg of quercetin along with 1,000-1,500 mg of the enzyme bromelain (to enhance absorption) two to three times daily between meals. Bromelain also help reduce the inflammation.

Red clover has traditionally been one of the standard remedies for gout, as well as removing toxins from the body, and treating psoriasis, eczema, and hot flashes. Studies have shown that red clover may thin the blood, so it should not be used by patients who are also taking an anticoagulant medication. While red clover is high in isoflavones, the reason it is helpful in treating gout has not been studied.

Saffron neutralizes uric acid buildup.

Spearmint Make a poultice of spearmint leaves and wrap the affected area.

Strawberries Eating a cup of strawberries with each meal should bring quick relief. They neutralize uric acid.

Yarrow Make a tea by using equal parts of yarrow and stinging nettles; strain, cool and drink several cups a day."

Maybe we are suffering from a major calcium imbalance:

http://www.drlwilson.com/Articles/calcium.htm

Whip

Back to top Go down

Calcium Build Up + Uric Acid + Bromelain Topical Empty Re: Calcium Build Up + Uric Acid + Bromelain Topical

Post  Whip Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Help me out with the last link in my previous post.

http://www.drlwilson.com/Articles/calcium.htm

"Fast oxidizers generally have a low tissue calcium. This is due to excessive thyroid activity which lowers tissue calcium. Slow oxidizers often have a very elevated hair calcium level due to calcium precipitation in the soft tissues of the body. In this case, calcium becomes biounavailable. That is, an excess occurs in the tissues but it is not available to the body. It becomes essentially a toxic mineral, causing calcium deposits in the joints, arteries and elsewhere."

and this:

"Biounavailable Calcium. In many instances, calcium is biounavailable. This means it is present, but cannot be used properly. This condition causes symptoms of deficiency and excess at the same time."

Why would we need more calcium? Are we totally screwed up in the way we process calcium and women aren't? What is the mechanism if it's not all DHT-based?

Whip

Back to top Go down

Calcium Build Up + Uric Acid + Bromelain Topical Empty Re: Calcium Build Up + Uric Acid + Bromelain Topical

Post  NrwgnKID Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:47 am

Great posts Whip.

JDP said he thought uric acid was one of the main reasons of balding in the back.. But I dont understand the correlation between uric acid and hairloss. ??

NrwgnKID

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:25 am

A lot of the things on those links we already know, but I was amazed at how many supplements matched what we're trying to do with hairloss and how it seems maybe we're abnormally processing calcium after a certain age in regards to hairloss.

"Low tissue sodium and potassium levels prevent calcium from remaining in an ionized or soluble form in the blood. Instead, it precipitates and deposits in many body tissues including the joints, arteries, kidneys and elsewhere. This is a cardinal sign of aging."

"One must restore adrenal glandular activity which is responsible for normal retention of sodium and potassium."

"Magnesium helps keep calcium in solution. Sources are nuts, seeds, kelp, molasses and yeast. Silica is another calcium synergist. It may be transmuted into calcium according to Dr. Louis Kervan, author of Biological Transmutations. Chlorine, hydrochloric acid in the stomach and adequate protein in the diet are also required for calcium utilization.

Potassium. This is another potent calcium synergist, although in high quantity it can become an antagonist by dissolving calcium from the bones and elsewhere. See the section in this article and separate articles on fast oxidation for more on this topic. Potassium is absolutely critical for calcium metabolism in many enzymes. In fact, a recent study found that potassium is required for bone strength or density. (Jehle, S., et al., Partial neutralization of the acidogenic Western diet with potassium citrate increases bone mass in women with osteopenia, J Am SocNephrol. 2006;17:3212.)

Copper is required to fix calcium in the bones and helps raise the tissue calcium level. Many people have biologically unavailable copper which causes their calcium problems. In fast oxidizers, copper deficiency contributes to a calcium deficiency.

Iodine is required for thyroid activity. Low thyroid activity is associated with biounavailable calcium and calcium deposition in the soft tissues. The best sources of iodine are fish and sea vegetables like kelp or dulse. Iodized salt is not as good a source. Boron apparently improves adrenal gland activity, which makes copper more available. Boron is found in nuts, beans, leafy greens and bone extracts.

Vitamins A and D are important for calcium utilization and are commonly deficient. Vitamin D is only found in enriched milk, fish oils and from sun exposure. Vitamin A is only found in fish oils and meats. Beta carotene must be converted to vitamin A. Low thyroid activity impairs the conversion. I always recommend vitamin A, not beta carotene.

Adequate adrenal hormones levels are also essential for proper calcium metabolism. Hormone replacement therapy, however, is not the best or only way to improve hormone production. Usually, a nutritional balancing program will easily improve natural hormone production. Infrared light is also extremely beneficial for calcium metabolism. "

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:03 am

yep, i was reading thousands of pages during my sleepless nights of stuff like this before i shouted it out in up in the New? hairloss theory. It was rather a monolog at that time when, so i stopped but for me this is the cause of hairloss

if its via protein indigestion, leaky gut, thyroid issue, hormonal imbalance, allergic reaction, or skull head expansion if you want - it's the skin condition and its calcium metabolism disfunction that make the hair fall out. So if we assume that its the calcification as a result of this ca metabolism dysfunction - same as arthritis - we could use what these people use to relieve their pain - caused by the same mechanism. (Add the fact we get bald where the skin is the closest to the bone and the possible calcium connection, also the fact that DHT is proved to cause bone forming and raises influx of calcium to the bone)

and my findings were that these are the ones to be used for fighting hairloss, i started to dig the info on MG/CA x K/Na relation (the tests on microrganism etc) and at some point belived that a proper balance between these minerals might be a key to hairloss, one can find some materials in the New? hairloss thread

would be great to hear your thoughts on the subject

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:07 am

Infrared light is also extremely beneficial for calcium metabolism. "

this for me is a reason why lasers report success

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:31 am

btw i think it's the only theory that can juxtapose the very different principles of action of the most succesful treatments - fin/dut, minox, retinA - the calcium principe is common to all of them, fin/dut via bone forming and calcium influx, minox via potassium/calcium channels (one can see other connection to heart condition), and retin as a calcium metabolism synergist

it can also explain (the same principle) why spiro, creatine, coffeine and other stuff people sometimes succesfully use to fight hairloss, easy to google (spironolactone and calcium channels, creatine ATP pump calcium, etc)

i still think the papain/ha and creatine/liposomal heparine was well designed

the heparine might be dangerous, it's maybe true - but the intention was to make a very weak liposomal mix that is not absorbed by the system (there's some patent on the internet and how to produce it and read several studies that it is not absorbed, i was less sceptical) i found a product that contains this form of heparine (the idea was to find a mix that "washes out" the calcium deposits and improves the calcium metabolism there and my conclusion was that designed like that it would be the most synergic&powerful combo) i also reported some single posts on internet how heparine cream made some peoples hair grow and discovered some patents on hairloss products based on liposomal heparine

but on the other hand i think that papain/HA (which might works also as a DHT blocker) can do the job
the DMSO also improves calcium metabolism so really might be worth to try the complete papain/HA/DMSO/...mix

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:45 am

but of course the real aim would be to improve the body's general capacity of calcium utilisation - via proper diet and proper mineral balance

the oxalates seem to be a good key to both

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:14 pm

wouldn't topical mag oil be perfect for this end? Seems like since using the oil, the calcium deposits (white spots) under my finger nails are greatly reduced. this is something I always had since a kid. i bet if I left the mag oil on my fingers for a prolonged period, the white spots would be totally eradicated.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:27 pm

Thanks prague, glad to see you've done the research on this connection. It's so strange isn't it? I have major arthritis problems, and I always noticed that anything estro would cause creaking/popping of bones, etc. so this must be why.

It does seem to all point to that direction. Maybe DHT in men is what is necessary for our bone formation and women lack this which would lead them to have osteoporosis and calcium loss but without hairloss, etc and why they retain their hair on the scalp.

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:38 am

THE INFLUENCE OF THYROID HORMONE ON CALCIUM ABSORPTION FROM THE GUT IN RELATION TO URINARY CALCIUM EXCRETION
J. F. F. Lekkerkerker and H. Doorenbos

The influence of thyroid hormone on calcium absorption and urinary calcium excretion was investigated in thirteen totally thyroidectomized patients, five of whom were treated with dihydrotachysterol for hypoparathyroidism. Seven patients with primary myxoedema were also studied. In both groups calcium absorption capacity was higher during the hypothyroid phase. Thyroid hormone seems to influence calcium absorption directly, independently of the parathyroid hormone.

The glomerular filtration rate (GFR) is decreased in thyroid hormone deficiency. Only in the thyroidectomized patients was an increase in the serum calcium and fractional urinary calcium excretion observed. The serum calcium level in thyroidectomized patients not treated with thyroid hormone is determined by the decrease in GFR and in the increased absorption of calcium in the gut in the presence of latent hypoparathyroidism.

one more connection

btw i was going through the oxalate theory and i have changed my mind a bit - oxalates are not a problem per se. There's something wrong with the body if one cannot handle them

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  huli Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:20 am

Hey Prague,
You keep bringing great stuff to this form. Thanks. I am convinced that the whole calcification thing is a key to this, just judging by the way my scalp feels more "normal" after these decalciifying treatments. I am seeing some positive signs of little hair sprouts but not enough yet to say "my hairline is going crazy". Am hoping that is coming. Just wondering how much of the hair you've regrown is by now full on, healthy terminal hair.

huli

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:51 am

I hope the guys who are drinking their piss realize that they are reabsorbing all of the uric acid the body meant to get rid of. Might not be a problem for most but, if you suffer from gout, don't drink your piss.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:39 pm

Oh crap, I knew I shouldn't have been drinking my piss! Gibson, you do realize that was your 666 post? Haha!

Maybe it's calcium oxalate that's causing part of our problem...

Twisted Evil

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:11 pm

.. a devilish warning, dont drink your piss if you have gout

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:40 am

You guys crack me up!

Once again, our old friend, celery seed extract comes into our rescue on this one - which is why I think it's all related (the same supps keep coming up for the whole thing, and there's no one magic bullet for all of it, but the conditions are all related).

I think that internally, the calcium imbalance branches off into different ailments, for some guys it's gout, some it's arthritis or both, crystals forming in the joints, calcification and fibrosis in the scalp, and definitely vascular calcification, artherosclerosis/arteriosclerosis. etc.

Extracellular matrix, TGF-ß, blood vessel problems, come into play on this one big time.

http://ndt.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/15/9/1272

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:17 am

excellent article whip

Matrix gla protein (MGP) is a protein found in numerous body tissues that requires vitamin K for its optimum function. It is present in bone (together with the related vitamin K-dependent protein osteocalcin), as well as in heart, kidney and lung. In bone, its production is increased by vitamin D.

again vitamines D and K

i was also thinking of one possible connection. Note that vit A, D, K are found in the northern parts of the planet and thei distribution is climate/season dependent. In the Western world we tend to import products that are not typical for the climate and go across the seasons. I think that cold climate typical food suits us the most, especially if you're caucasian and live in not so sunny parts of the world. I dropped all the southern, imported legumes an vegetables (incl tomatoes, etc). I observed my body asks for (especially in winter) all sorts of cabbage, crucifeous veggies, high fat fish/meat. - all of them help the calcium metabolism and compensate the lack of sunlight - via vita A, D or K

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:38 am

Vitamin K serves as an essential cofactor for a carboxylase that catalyzes carboxylation of glutamic acid residues on vitamin K-dependent proteins. The key vitamin K-dependent proteins include:

* Coagulation proteins: factors II (prothrombin), VII, IX and X
* Anticoagulation proteins: proteins C, S and Z
* Others: bone proteins osteocalcin and matrix-Gla protein, and certain ribosomal proteins

These proteins have in common the requirement to be post-translationally modified by carboxylation of glutamic acid residues (forming gamma-carboxyglutamic acid) in order to become biologically active. Prothrombin, for example, has 10 glutamic acids in the amino-terminal region of the protein which are carboxylated. Without vitamin K, the carboxylation does not occur and the proteins that are synthesized are biologically inactive.

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  NrwgnKID Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:49 am

I have yet to understand the correlation between the uric acid and hairloss.. does anyone know what the connection is ?
We have heart and coronary disease in our family. I know mag, vit.a,d, selen helps with this issue.. but are there anything else i should use challenge with arteroschlerosis ?

NrwgnKID

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:56 am

Whip, Cpio--

I wish CS could suspend my posts, so they were always at 666. That would be fuckin' rad.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:00 am

You need some Ph balance on that acid tongue of yours, hellion! Twisted Evil

Maybe being evil helps with hairloss, Alice Cooper, Ozzy, Rob Zombie, Angus Young, Aerosmith (man, Joe Perry jeezus!!!)

There may be something to their regimen...

Good work on that connection Prague, there has to be more to this.

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  brandnew Wed May 26, 2010 1:35 pm

So in order to lower uric acid would ACV and the top 6 be enough? I get the pain, as well as the itch, so im leaning towards decalcifying the scalp - i get a whole bunch of crap on the bottom of the hair as well, excess sebum?Ive got the DMSO shampoo on the way as well. Perhaps i should look into celery extract? During the hotter days i find the problem is worse so really hoping to nip this in the bud before the summer is in full swing!!

brandnew

Back to top Go down

Post  IzzyS Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:19 am

NrwgnKID wrote:I have yet to understand the correlation between the uric acid and hairloss.. does anyone know what the connection is ?
We have heart and coronary disease in our family. I know mag, vit.a,d, selen helps with this issue.. but are there anything else i should use challenge with arteroschlerosis ?

Hello, this is my first post. I'm female, I hope that's okay. I found this forum by googling Ray Peat + something or other, and then it came up when googling several other things I've been looking into. I have found so many of the topics here very interesting. I lost a lot of hair in my temples after my third child was born, and it never grew back in. After a while I gave up hope that it would ever grow back. When I went on a low purine diet 3 years ago because of Achilles tendon and joint pain, I started to get a lot of new growth on the top of my head. The temple area filled in a little bit, but the hair there won't grow to full length. This is slightly off topic, but I got another whole growth of new hair several months ago when I started using magnesium chloride on a regular basis.

Anyway, I have been reading about uric acid ever since I found out how much damage it can do. There is definitely a relationship between uric acid, estrogen, calcium and pathogens. Alexander Haig, author of the books that I read about uric acid, says that it's the uric acid deposits that cause pathogens to congregate in the body, and I think the same can be said about estrogen and calcium. So I am thinking that uric acid in the area of the follicles may be what attracks and binds DHT. To tell you the truth, though, I'm not sure what the root of the problem is, the uric acid deposits or the tissue bound hormones. Well, maybe the true root of the problem is hypothyroid. Since I realized that there still is hope of my hair getting thicker, I've been working on it from as many angles as I can.

IzzyS

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:41 pm

One of the best ways to reduce uric acid, though rarely documented, is supplementing with phytosterols. I have seen it help elderly people with highly elevated serum uric acid, even where tart cherry extract would not work.

For elevated serum ammonia (common in the elderly and those with renal disease) citrulline and ornithine, also ornithine aspartate to prevent recirculation.

An overwhelmed toxic kidney filled with uric acid (also ammonia, indoles and amines, hydrogen sulfide etc.) becomes more suseptible to gout and UTI's…. saddled with poor parathyroid function and calcification rears its head. All in tandem this allows for a panoply of stone combos and types: uric acid, calcium, oxalate, ammonia, struvite, magnesium, staghorn, phosphorous, cholesterol etc. It's a vicious cycle, like battery electrolytes chemically binding and discharging themselves.

Moreover, unlike the liver's infamous regenerative powers, especially the kidney and nephron's filtration system are less likely to restore function and balance once damaged. Though I have also seen kidney function restored somewhat with cordyceps, agaricus bisporus (mushrooms in general.) I have also heard great things about Noni.

Although I have noticed many in renal failure also possess decent heads of hair. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  IzzyS Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:40 pm

I hadn't read about the phytosterols being good for getting out uric acid, I'll have to look into that. Salicylic acid is supposed to be good at getting it out, too. I don't do well with aspirin, so I'm going to order some white willow bark. I figure I can drink some and add it to my homemade hair rinse.

I didn't find out that uric acid can be a cause of migraines till I got the joint pain, unfortunately. All those years that I had migraines...so sad.

Alexander Haig says that potatoes are good for getting it out, but I'm still up in the air about eating them because of it belonging to the nightshade family. I know that when I was eating high purine foods, a potato would give me an immediate migraine, but they no longer do.

You know how Vitamin D is converted into the usable form in the kidneys? I wonder if all those crystals interfere with the conversion.

I wonder how the uric acid decides which part of ones body to settle in.

Are you in health care? Most people know on the average <1 person in renal failure.

IzzyS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down