Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
My bloodwork... What to do? (estrogene/prolactin dominance, hypothyroid) EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
My bloodwork... What to do? (estrogene/prolactin dominance, hypothyroid) EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
My bloodwork... What to do? (estrogene/prolactin dominance, hypothyroid) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
My bloodwork... What to do? (estrogene/prolactin dominance, hypothyroid) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
My bloodwork... What to do? (estrogene/prolactin dominance, hypothyroid) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
My bloodwork... What to do? (estrogene/prolactin dominance, hypothyroid) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
My bloodwork... What to do? (estrogene/prolactin dominance, hypothyroid) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
My bloodwork... What to do? (estrogene/prolactin dominance, hypothyroid) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
My bloodwork... What to do? (estrogene/prolactin dominance, hypothyroid) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My bloodwork... What to do? (estrogene/prolactin dominance, hypothyroid)

5 posters

Go down

My bloodwork... What to do? (estrogene/prolactin dominance, hypothyroid) Empty My bloodwork... What to do? (estrogene/prolactin dominance, hypothyroid)

Post  Jimboy Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:04 am

I've already had some tips, but I thought I'll open up a new topic.

My bloodwork... What to do? (estrogene/prolactin dominance, hypothyroid) 3897cce0

I do not have endo's in my area.

Jimboy

Back to top Go down

My bloodwork... What to do? (estrogene/prolactin dominance, hypothyroid) Empty Re: My bloodwork... What to do? (estrogene/prolactin dominance, hypothyroid)

Post  Jimboy Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:05 am

the board cuts half of the image, so just click on the link if you can't see the whole thing.

http://250kb.de/u/091017/g/3897cce0.gif

I'm 20, almost 21. quit fin in april 2008

Jimboy

Back to top Go down

My bloodwork... What to do? (estrogene/prolactin dominance, hypothyroid) Empty Re: My bloodwork... What to do? (estrogene/prolactin dominance, hypothyroid)

Post  Jimboy Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:42 am

57 views..

Jimboy

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:09 am

What's your regiment? Was zinc the only thing you were trying during all of this?
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimboy Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:30 am

Right now all I'm talking/doing is topical spiro.

I was on 50mg Zinc at that time, seem to have helped with libido a bit (see testo)

Jimboy

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:44 am

You can try Maca and Bio-DIM to help raise testosterone and regulate estrogen metabolism.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  johnt Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:25 am

You have a zinc deficiency -- the stats are pretty obvious that you should get back on that. Are you a drinker? Also, regarding prolactin and zinc -- are you a chronic masturbater? I'm just trying to figure out those numbers after being off fin for so long.

johnt

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:31 am

Forgot to mention ZMA. That may work well for you. It's Zinc, Magnesium and B6.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:08 am

johnt wrote:are you a chronic masturbater?

LMAO

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimboy Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:20 am

I don't think I have a lack of zinc. I only tried it out because I heard that it may help with Testo/libido.

Jimboy

Back to top Go down

Post  blackjack Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:11 pm

You really need to focus on getting your hormones in check. My doctor likes to see prolactin around 3 and TSH around .5; you got a long way to go, not to mention your e2 is to high as well, would be good around 18-22.

You need to develop a good plan of action.

I personally would get more testing done Reverse t3, Total T3, thyroid antibodies, Ferritin, Vitamin D, Spectracell vitamins, 24hr salvia cortisol, DHT, Iodine loading test (vrp.com has it for 100$); the 24hrsavlia cortisol you can get from zrtlab for like 110$, and the rest get at your regular doctors lab.
I also would probably start some natural thyroid like armour or naturethyroid.

blackjack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:16 pm

blackjack.

what kind of doctor do you recommend to go see?

Back to top Go down

Post  blackjack Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:25 pm

That's a tough one. I think endos and urologist for the most part are a waste of time.
I been through several docs until i found a good one who was open to doing the testing i want and was very good are finding root causes.

blackjack

Back to top Go down

Post  blackjack Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:25 pm

If someone is located in the usa i can usually direct them to a good doctor.

blackjack

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimboy Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:56 pm

I'm from europe..

Jimboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:51 pm

black jack. i am located in cali. can you help me find a doctor?

thanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimboy Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:46 am

could you do that via PM please...

Any other opinions on my situation?

Jimboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down