Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Vitamins to be classified as Illegal Drugs EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Vitamins to be classified as Illegal Drugs EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Vitamins to be classified as Illegal Drugs EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Vitamins to be classified as Illegal Drugs EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Vitamins to be classified as Illegal Drugs EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Vitamins to be classified as Illegal Drugs EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Vitamins to be classified as Illegal Drugs EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Vitamins to be classified as Illegal Drugs EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Vitamins to be classified as Illegal Drugs EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Vitamins to be classified as Illegal Drugs

+12
DM5
rofl
blackjack
kijumn
Amaranthaceae
scottyc33
Jocko59
europe
Misirlou
CausticSymmetry
Glacier
Paradox
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Vitamins to be classified as Illegal Drugs Empty Vitamins to be classified as Illegal Drugs

Post  Paradox Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:03 pm

This is insane and scary as hell! Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbryc6EBnzQ

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Vitamins to be classified as Illegal Drugs Empty Re: Vitamins to be classified as Illegal Drugs

Post  Glacier Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:36 pm

It should be interesting what happens when Codex-Alimentarius comes out in full effect, it's another ploy to control the food industry, make money and have control over people. It's funny America is called the 'land of the free' by a lot of folks, this is hardly so an illusion, the greatest form of control is when people think they are free but they are being fundamentally controlled, that's what America is, people slaves to mortgages, jobs, debt, TV, pop music etc.

FDA is a freakin joke.

Glacier

Back to top Go down

Vitamins to be classified as Illegal Drugs Empty Re: Vitamins to be classified as Illegal Drugs

Post  Paradox Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:21 pm

Glacier,

If nothing else it's reassuring or maybe settling a little to hear my thoughts echoed. Sometimes it feels like I must be crazy because the majority can't all be so asleep at the wheel. I know there have been hugely tragic times in history, but this kind of seems like the 'be all, end all'...I can't really fathom I am living to see this happen sometimes.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:05 pm

I'm not terribly concerned about this and I'll tell you why. Codex-Alimentarius isn't banning minerals, nor can they ban non-USP (non-synthetic vitamins). I can continue to take my brewer's yeast, continue to take magnesium, spirulina, chlorella, etc.

Of course if they ever decide to ban lipoic acid, I'll figure out how to make my own if I have to.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacier Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:15 pm

JHarsh,
I truly believe that the age we are living in is like none other. I have been called crazy to wacko for my beliefs on where the North American side of the planet has headed since 9/11. Now you may call me crazy but I don't think 9/11 was an attack at all - I think it was act of freemasonry, an act to instill fear that there is some great enemy out there wanting to wipe us out, it's a false flag operation of sorts where you create an event to gain control, Hitler did that many times during his tenure (by the way I do believe that Hitler and Saddam for that matter were a creation of Rockefellers and all the the corrupt people who rule us today to carry out a false flag operation : create an enemy and control people).
Everything that has happened since 2000 : 9/11, manufactured economic collapse, stupid H1N1 scare tactics : I don't believe for a second these things are coincidental, I don't believe the government at all, if anything I believe the exact opposite of what they are saying. I read the newspaper today and cannot understand what has gotten into people? lining up waiting for hours to get that flu shot, geez. I am sure soon they will take the swine flu to Africa and Europe as well, any day now you will hear of 'pandemic' in Europe and China, ohh come quick with the vaccines we having the freaking flu : purposeful elimination of the population to gain control and power, nothing else.
If you make someone believe what they see is true, you got em!!! They use the media and that oblong box that everyone seems to be glued to (idiot box) to project a false sense of safety to people, fool them and trick them to believe that what the government spits out is the gospel truth. And you know what? people believe it, night after night people believe it and do what the government tells them. What is the purpose of such a pathetic existence where you think you are free but in essence you just a slave to the ruling class (which I believe are the bloodlines of the Babylonian times freemasons and Egyptian pharoahs)?
Codex-Alimentarius will be implemented quietly and secretly - in steps so that people don't reject it but a day will come that people will demand it, justify it and accept it, that is such a clever and manipulative way to control people, unlike holding a gun to someone's head and demanding them to carry out your orders. I hope we don't lose our supplements, it would be tragic to see that day but I fear that somewhere along the line it will happen.

Glacier

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:36 pm

Glacier, I agree with what you say and it is pretty unbelievable how many people are actually aware of this. From my time on the net it seems to be more known than one would think. Years ago that kind of talk would land you labeled as a nut, but surprisingly it is becoming standard sentiment of many people.

The question is what do we do? I read these people talking about stock piling food and growing their own, loading up on guns, moving to the countryside, etc. I just want to leave the country. They say it's called a new World order because it is world wide. True....but the US is the center of it, and if I can buy myself some more quality decades in another country before the disease of the elitists actually does encapsulate the entire globe fully, i will.

Right now I seem trapped with legal issues and the economy is such shite that I can't even start saving anything to move away with. My greatest fear is ending up stuck here like a bug in a spider web, getting more and more entwined in the web of the system as I try to get out of it, until I am finally exhausted and so wrapped up and bound that I give up because there is no chance of escape anymore. I kid you not- If I had the money and no legal problems from the DUI business they operate as well- I would be in costa rica or some place.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:39 pm

Glacier - I bet a lot of people on this forum agree with you--I'm just one of them.

For whatever reason it seems that only a small percentage of people question things enough, while the rest of society is content to follow the crowd. The crowd is usually wrong, and of course this also holds true on investments.

When I was a kid I often thought about population control, and wondered if anyone in a position to do anything about it was worried about it. Growing up, I never noticed much television coverage on it--but then of course I realized later that real intervention would be done in secret. As we know television only has one purpose to guide us toward commercial purchases and to supply revenue to the owners and advertisers, which sometimes are one in the same (conflict of interest to the public).

Television is like "the Wizard of Oz." The giant behind the curtain tell us anything they please.

I've talked to a lot of folks who think the absolute worst, and others who are more optimistic. All I know for sure is that we're all being slowly poisoned to death, either out of ignorance or by motive of profit (i.e, fluoride in water supply, mercury fillings, chlorine in the water, bromide in flour, vaccinations without evidence of safety, irradiation of foods, pesticides and herbicides of mass agriculture, inferior feed-lots, government dietary pyramids, enforcement of pasteurization, forced chemotherapy, etc.)

Then another problem, fiat currency printed out of thin air without any backing (gold) courtesy of a private corporation not held accountable who are thieving our money without even having to touch it, via devaluation. The US-Dollar which effects most of the world currencies is worth a mere 3 cents of what it was back in 1913, at the time the Federal Reverse existed.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:04 pm

You guys google around for 5 mins and watch 2 youtube clips and then you think you know it all. Conspiracy theorists!
I google around for 5000 mins and watch 200 clips, and I come to the same conclusion. Count me in Razz

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:27 am

i won't theorize because english isn't my mother language.
But because we are merely agree with the fact that there is a massive control, we won't argue on this.

But, because we are intelligent people here, don't remember this :

1) there are plenty of intelligent people and GOOD people on this planet too, thinking like you. Yes lot's of people who are slaves, majority of people, but a small active minority is enough and can be the leaven that makes the dough rise.
2) i throw my TV away many many years ago. What about you, besides your talk ?
3) For you, guys, living in rich countries, when i hear that you CANNOT move to other countries...I'm laughing !!!! FEARS !!! take the time to know yourselves. I mean really know it. 99% read books, and say yeah, i know me, i know how it works. But only 1% really understand and live it. Because of THAT system you are talking about, you say they are the culprit. Fuck you, YOU are the culprit, you are the one that make babies, you are the one that love money, you are the one that buy sups and vits when other die, you are the one that love to take plane to take your holyday. FEAR FEAR. and this is my 4 th point
4) you think it was better before ? think, learn your history, and you' ll see that people always had to fight this kind ( king) of fear, against the system made by other man ( the peasants were slave of the owners, etc...) .
The time of the cavern is over. The time of propriety is here. population.
So what you wanna do ? go and live on other places with your money where the local population can't even take a train ticket after 20 years of living ? No, you wanna live like they live, fuck the system and live the old school way ? like in africa, south america, india etc... OK . GOOD NEWS : You can do it RIGHT AWAY. But once again, it's your fear that do not leave you the possibilit of doing it, because you don't wanna loose your comfort.
So please, don't blame too much the system.

The pepole that hate that system and have no fear, change their live and live their lives like they wanna live it. And believe me, it's easier today to do it ( for rich guys we are, than for an african) nowadays than 2 century ago. What i mean is the one that made it 4 centuries ago, would definitly do it today.
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Vitamins to be classified as Illegal Drugs Empty Unreal, some of you folks are really out to lunch..

Post  Jocko59 Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:44 am

So, the Free masons are responsible for 9/11? Wow, just wow.

Jocko59

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacier Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:54 am

CS -
I agree with your thoughts on the fiat currency issue. I don't think US will ever recover from this economic collapse, I think it purposefully constructed to bring down all the paper money in the world eventually to be replaced with electronic currency. The biggest advantage of electronic currency is that Federal Reserve will never ever require that printing machine anymore, no more economic stimulus, debt what debt?, hit a few keys on the computer and that's it debts gone, it's like the tree falling in the forest thing - if nobody hears that a tree is falling does it mean that a tree ever fell?, if nobody knows there is debt does it mean we are in debt?

I think Israel will be the new center of the world, US acts like it's puppy anyway, and with the recent settlement buildings built in Jerusalem (West Bank), what the heck are US senators (Obama's the naked emperor senators) doing buying land in West Bank?!?!?!?! Constant putdowns of Venezuela and Iran to convince people they are the bad guys, I think these countries will be attacked and people in North America will hail it has a great act of freedom. The war on terror is a joke, I feel sorry for anyone in the US/Canadian army they are just disposable tools for insects on the Wall Street. If you dig deep enough WW1 and WWII were created to divide people - divide and conquer them so they don't bother us, who is 'us', the ruling class, the freemasons, they have done it for a long time.

I don't hate the system, I think that if you are smart you can manipulate to accumulate wealth, assets without screwing anyone over, without losing your dignity, all the money ain't worth it if you cannot look at yourself in the mirror. TV - I lost interest in that a long long time ago, newspapers are generally worthless, internet is an open medium right now but they will get to that too. Everything on TV has solely one purpose - to keep your mind occupied so you don't bother the important people.

I'll try to give some perspective here : all of us were taught that the great pyramids in Egypt were built but nobody knows how, it's a great scientific mystery that nobody can solve. The fact is that they had the technology to make it back them, the pyramids are one of the oldest forms of architecture probably originating from Babylon, it's a symbol of the freemasons. Man don't even get me started on evolution : apes and all that shit, rubbish.

You should really listen to the speech that got Kennedy assassinated, perhaps he was brave enough to speak out, and the guy got himself killed. We have been lied to for a long time, but I know people will call me crazy, but then again I stopped caring what people said a long time ago.

Rant is over.

Glacier

Back to top Go down

Vitamins to be classified as Illegal Drugs Empty What Kennedy speech was that?**

Post  Jocko59 Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:11 am

NM

Jocko59

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:41 am

Europe,

It's not quite as simple as you view it unfortunately. You are right that many people don't want to give up their western comforts, but that is not what i am talking about.

You say that you can just pack up and leave but you need money for a plane ticket wherever you go, as well as some to live off once you arrive. You may be really lucky to find employment, but you should research the work visa situation and residency requirements of a country or else you will be forced to move back again.

This stuff takes a lot of planning, and organization as in trying to secure a job before you go, researching the country, and yes $.

It costs money to travel and eat. Many Americans have less than zero dollars. They are unemployed an unable to find work, and they have lots of debt from things not related to excessive spending such as emergency medical bills they cant pay because they have no health insurance.

You are stereotyping the US and it is the popular belief that everyone in the US is 'rich', but that is just not true. I think that is a misconception not only abroad but even here in the US. There are starving people HERE. It always amazes me when people pay to support some starving child halfway around the world that they have/will never see. you could probably get in a car a drive a ways anywhere in the US and find someone without a home or food, and give them money personally. Don't believe what you see on TV Europe. Even the 'rich' people you are talking about are mostly living off borrowed money.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:28 am

I had been toying with the idea of leaving the US for a few years. Clearly the country is heading in the wrong direction; also I do believe many of the "conspiracy theories" to be true.

However, the one thing that gives me hope is that the ideas and traditions upon which this country was founded will not die easily.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:29 am

We are being slowly poisoned to death because our democracy has been outcompeted .. by liberal idealists and their ideology of capitalism.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Vitamins to be classified as Illegal Drugs Empty The real unemployment rate in the U.S. is...

Post  Jocko59 Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:31 am

between 17% to 19% when you factor in those who have given up looking for work along with those that are working part time or are underemployed. Then when the taxes kick in for the new health care plan, businesses will be even less likely to hire, and the unemployment rate will rise again. The average U.S. consumer is far from "rich".

Jocko59

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:32 am

As far 9/11 .. It was an inside job by the Bush administration to get a free ticket to clean up the middleeast: iraq, syria, iran etc .. They ran into more trouble than they imagined and never got further than iraq but they intended to.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:42 am

Glacier, I strongly share many of your beliefs, having that said, I'm not too interested in labeling certain groups such as "free masons" etc, I see little proof of their existence and even if "they" are behind "the new world order" It's just the same old idea but for the first time in a global formula.

I've always asked myself, without getting a proper answer - what is driving these people (the elite) forward? We are talking about plans for 20..40..60 years back (or even more), what would motivate people to "stick to the plan" for so long? I mean extreme wealth and superior power can be obtained anyway and I'm having a hard time buying into all these conspiracy theories which draw attention from the original problem: massive increase in world-population.

How will the world develope in the next 30 years?

I recommend everyone to study the roman empire, it has all the ingredients of today - nothing new under the sun.

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Vitamins to be classified as Illegal Drugs Empty Just curious cprio...

Post  Jocko59 Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:03 am

Do you think that the moon landings were filmed in a Hollywood studio? And that the Holocaust was really just a bunch of made up stuff by the Jewish controlled media?

Jocko59

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:08 am

I'll just throw in my 2 cents that America was founded as a Republic and not a Democracy.

Our founders wanted nothing to do with a democracy as the 51% who vote for something wins. With a Republic you follow the laws whether or not it's popular at the time or not.

In the end, a democracy always crumbles from following the changing whims of the people.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacier Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:39 am

Somebody requested the JFK video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF2JB53aX-E

Yes I do think holocaust, WW1, WWII, Pearl Harbour, 911, economic collapse were all staged, to promote the NWO.

Glacier

Back to top Go down

Vitamins to be classified as Illegal Drugs Empty LOL wow....

Post  Jocko59 Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:41 am

I think we can officially put you in to looney land. Who exactly "staged" 9/11? I mean within our government. I assume that is what you are implying. This explanation ought to be interesting.

Jocko59

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacier Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:49 am

Misirlou,
Thats a good question : whats the motive? I am afraid you will have find the answer yourself, I think the real reasons are rooted in Judaism, Christianity, Islam. I will not delve into why I think this is so out of respect for different people and their beliefs or lack thereof.

Glacier

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacier Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:55 am

By "staged" I mean the events were deliberately carried out. Go see the videos of the building collapse, read the 911 commission report, I am sorry that was just a controlled detonation nothing else.

Glacier

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:02 am

Jacko59,

You can start here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3719259008768610598#docid=4751337476676565266

About 5 years ago I may have agreed with you because it does wound completely implausible when you first start learning these things. It is very difficult for some people to accept that the world and country they have known and believed in their whole life is not actually the way it is/was. Try not to be too judgmental, but do be skeptical- skepticism is great, and actually the staple of what drives people towards truth. The same skepticism you have is what has lead "conspiracy theorists" to investigate these issues. Never take anything for face value without investigation. Contempt prior to investigation is also a very risky thing.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next