Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Dark Puffy Circles Under the Eyes EmptyToday at 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Dark Puffy Circles Under the Eyes EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Dark Puffy Circles Under the Eyes EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Dark Puffy Circles Under the Eyes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Dark Puffy Circles Under the Eyes EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Dark Puffy Circles Under the Eyes EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Dark Puffy Circles Under the Eyes EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Dark Puffy Circles Under the Eyes EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Dark Puffy Circles Under the Eyes EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dark Puffy Circles Under the Eyes

+9
Paradox
tao81
Espio
europe
hapyman
LA-Night
CausticSymmetry
LogicSystem
scottyc33
13 posters

Go down

Dark Puffy Circles Under the Eyes Empty Dark Puffy Circles Under the Eyes

Post  scottyc33 Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:06 am

Anyone have any effective treatments, supplements and/or topicals they can recommend that help with this?

Thanks!

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Dark Puffy Circles Under the Eyes Empty Re: Dark Puffy Circles Under the Eyes

Post  LogicSystem Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:02 pm

I have them, my nutritionist said they're caused by parasites and I know I have parasites (everyone does) but he had a nachine where I can actually look at my blood and I saw them. I tried a parasite purge but must not have done it long enough because I still have dark circles. If you want try a parasite purge, I will again soon.

LogicSystem

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:45 pm

scottyc33 - I considered it a potential thyroid issue. Worth looking into.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  LA-Night Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:25 pm

I've had this problem since I was a kid. Sometimes, it was so bad, it looked like I just got into a fight.

In my case, several things make the dark, puffy circles worse -- stress, lack of sleep & excessive salt intake. I do think there's a correlation between thyroid/adrenals & the dark, puffy circles.

In fact, I've improved since I began taking magnesium, iodine & selenium. Don't get me wrong -- I still have the puffy circles sometimes, just not nearly as bad as before.

LA-Night

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:29 am

How about puffiness and wrinkles that seem to be aging-related?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:16 am

Dark circles and horizontal lines around the under eye are related to allergies, which is just what I've read. This seems to correlate with my allergy symptoms. The worse the allergies that day the larger and darker the circles. But this doesn't explain the allergies just the relationship.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:43 pm

and that doesn't explain the dark circles, just the relationship.

I mean dark crircle are still there without allergies.
and many people with allergies HAVE NO dark circles.

allergie is just a "factor of worseness", if dark circles exist.
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:17 am

According to Dr. Rind's (www.drrind.com) comparison between adrenal fatigue and underactive thyroid:

-Deep eyes with dark circles are a sign of adrenal fatigue because of their poor retention of fluids

-The puffy eyes typical of hypothyroids is because of hypothyroid over-retention of fluids

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  tao81 Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:19 am

dark circles could be from bilirubin too.
espio with deep eyes do youz you mean kind of sunken eyes which often happens with fin users??

tao81

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:59 am

I was reading lately that because the skin around and under the eyes is much thinner than the rest of the face, aging from sun damage or otherwise can cause wrinkles in it and dark circles do to the transparency of the skin. You can basically see the veins and capillaries through the skin which gives a dark blue or purplish color. Make sure and always throw sunscreen around your eyes to prevent further damage.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:26 pm

tao81 wrote:dark circles could be from bilirubin too.
espio with deep eyes do youz you mean kind of sunken eyes which often happens with fin users??

Yes, sunken eyes/ deep eyes, same thing. Look at the row for "face shape" on this chart:

http://drrind.com/therapies/metabolic-symptoms-matrix

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:10 pm

I've suffered from dark circles under my eyes most of my adult life and I've been trying to combat them ever since.

The biggest cause I've found for my dark circles is that they are caused by the foods you eat.

Maybe it goes gluten, etc/oxalates/glutamate/glutamic acid ----> hypothryoid, I'm not sure. But I will say that 90% of the dark circles under my eyes are gone!
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  edony Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:10 pm

Jdp

are you still avoiding all 4-5 possible allergen groups?
When i think about it my diet has always been containing too little wheat and gluten.On the other hand I 've always been eating big amounts of dairy.Do you think that i should first start excluding diary from my diet or even the minimal amounts of wheat throughout the years could have caused an autoimmune responce if being intolerant.
The problem is i can't understand what an indicator for a food that my body can't tolerate is.I 've never had any digestive issues with big amounts of dairy like cheese and yogurt (and i eat them EVERYDAY) - (only big quantities of milk gives me intestinal cramps and diarrhea) and my chest never gets red after a hot shower...
My only indicators are hairloss and some rosacea,lol !
edony
edony

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:39 am

scotty,

Are using Minox at all or have in the past? When I was on Rogaine Foam for a few months my facial skin changed drastically. I had dark circles and my face started bloating, wrinkling and looking like old leather.

I dropped it and took quite awhile for some of that damage to go away. To be honest, I still have forehead wrinkles that I never had before in my life before using minox.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:51 am

For some people they go away by fasting .. perhaps caused by excess carbo intake.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:11 am

Hi edony,

Yes I am.

I am also reducing as much glutamate/glutamic acid from my diet as possible .... it's in 95% of processed foods. It's also in other unsuspecting foods as well ... beets, gelatin capsules, glutamine, etc.. Heck, it's even used as a spray on fruits and vegetables. I'm basically eating like a caveman.

I can start a new thread about this if anyone is intererested as there is very little information on the internet about glutamate/glutamic acid.

Short-term results = I can stop and start my hair loss with nothing else to combat MPB just by following what foods I eat.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:16 am

jdp710 wrote:Hi edony,

Yes I am.

I am also reducing as much glutamate/glutamic acid from my diet as possible .... it's in 95% of processed foods. It's also in other unsuspecting foods as well ... beets, gelatin capsules, glutamine, etc.. Heck, it's even used as a spray on fruits and vegetables. I'm basically eating like a caveman.

I can start a new thread about this if anyone is intererested as there is very little information on the internet about glutamate/glutamic acid.

Short-term results = I can stop and start my hair loss with nothing else to combat MPB just by following what foods I eat.

Definitely start the thread JDP.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  edony Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:40 am

When you find some time ,go ahead with a new thread JDP !!

Wow glutamic acid even in gelatin caps and beets.That means you should drop some of your supplements.I even believe that my betaine Hcl capsules you recommended me is made from beets...I'm going to check it now...
So bottomline,you are tending to believe diet is the missing link?
I 've already started going gluten free but gluten is literally everywhere in trace amounts.Even in vinegar that i just love so much,lol ! I've been going mad lately looking at the labels...
I still need to exclude casein but it's hard,i feed on dairy all my life.

Pls in your thread mention some of the food you have incorporated or newly "discovered" during the past days ,it will really be illuminating!
edony
edony

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:31 am

Hi edony,

It's not exactly a missing link as you can definetly stop hair loss by having a crummy diet and being gluten sensitive IME but think of it like this ... You can eat garbage and your body becomes a sewer and you can reverse a lot of that but not all with supplements, exercise, etc. or you can avoid the bad food and not worry nearly as much about supplements, etc. and get even better results regarding mind, body, health, etc.. I'll definitely take the latter.

I'll start the new thread later tonight so that I can get the information in a more readable format.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:42 am

edony wrote:When you find some time ,go ahead with a new thread JDP !!

Wow glutamic acid even in gelatin caps and beets.That means you should drop some of your supplements.I even believe that my betaine Hcl capsules you recommended me is made from beets...I'm going to check it now...
So bottomline,you are tending to believe diet is the missing link?
I 've already started going gluten free but gluten is literally everywhere in trace amounts.Even in vinegar that i just love so much,lol ! I've been going mad lately looking at the labels...
I still need to exclude casein but it's hard,i feed on dairy all my life.

Pls in your thread mention some of the food you have incorporated or newly "discovered" during the past days ,it will really be illuminating!

Edony,

It isn't in rice or vinegar or ACV. I had to get rid of 4 unused bottles of Twinlabs Brewer's Yeast because it contains gluten. I ordered the Lewis labs Brewers yeast which is actually beet yeast and was taking that. Yesterday I looked at the label to see it was really high in glutamic acid! This is really irritating! So now I guess any form of brewers yeast or nutritional yeast is out of the question. Glutamate can trigger anxiety too. Glutamate ligands or antagonists help relieve benzodiazepine withdrawal symptoms.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:12 am

I'm not really sure about avoiding glutamate (Glutamine) and Glutamic acid. It is the most abundant amino acid in the bloodstream and is critically important for immune health.

I believe the real problem is MSG (monosodium glutamate) and some of its hidden sources.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down