Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
how to eliminate stress (works for me) EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
how to eliminate stress (works for me) EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
how to eliminate stress (works for me) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
how to eliminate stress (works for me) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
how to eliminate stress (works for me) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
how to eliminate stress (works for me) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
how to eliminate stress (works for me) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
how to eliminate stress (works for me) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
how to eliminate stress (works for me) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

how to eliminate stress (works for me)

2 posters

Go down

how to eliminate stress (works for me) Empty how to eliminate stress (works for me)

Post  HarryHenderson Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:18 pm

Firstly i am always stressed. Its hard to admit but ive been working on it and just saying that without thinking how ill be perceived gives a very calm feeling.

Anyway i work with my dad (who i dont get along with at all) and live at home. Plus hairloss and fin sides and being young makes me stress alot.

So ive been working on it alot lately.

My point to this is that ive been observing how my body (more so my hair) reacts to stress.

I noticed all day today i was fine.... (no scalp itch, sweat or anything as such). Alltho my dad done something that annoyed me a little. As soon as he done this i felt my head/face sweat a little and get hot. I also have noticed when i stress (even a little bit) that i frown and my forhead moves forward.

One thing ive really been trying hard at to eliminate the stress is to keep my frowning to a minimum when i stress.

I just want to point out the my face is frowned almost all the time i stress out. During summer i tend to frown also so ive been wearing sunglasses alot more.

People with mpb have alot more stress than others in my opinion and being concious about frowning when your stressed is really helping me i think.

To be honest im trying to remove the stress all togethor which is hard to do.

Now this bit is going to sound like crap buts its something i have truely noticed....

When i raise my eye brows (only a tiny bit so i know im not frowning) i notice i cant think as clearly. Meaning that i the stress just goes away as my mind feels empty. I can still function normally but i dont think as deeply about whatever it is im thinking about.

Yet when i frown i am usually very focussed on whatever it is im thinking of.

My point to all this is... when i frown i think i sweat more from the scalp (it may be more than sweat such as inflammation etc). My forhead moves forward alot which could be strecthing the skin. My mind is alot clearer when im not frowning. Maybe its because im focussed on something else but i sware it eliminates the stress.

I also never get good sleep (and i mean never). The following day after my sleep often has alot of frowning just from being tired. And staying up late at night while im tired (but cant sleep) makes me frown even more.

Im not saying this is causing the hairloss alone but it could be causing my recession from the front as alot of my time was spent frowning.

I have a mate with VERY thick hair and we are allways discussing our life differences to see what could be triggering my hairloss.

My mate was cheated on my his ex a while ago and he literally got over it in a day (they were togethor for 2 years)

Difference is i think about this stuff for a long time and cant just forgive/forget so easy.

Anyone i think stress over a long time cant be good for hair and im making a concious effort to relax and i beleive it can be as easy as teaching yourself not to frown when your upset so it stops your thought.

One more thing.

It could be that when you raise your eyebrows slightly it makes you more aware/awake.

Just try frowning and then raising your eyebrows and focus on your mood change and see if it works for you!!

Also my raising your eyes i dont mean raising them much at all. (i just mean... put an alert/awake expression on your face).

HarryHenderson

Back to top Go down

how to eliminate stress (works for me) Empty Re: how to eliminate stress (works for me)

Post  Amaranthaceae Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:58 pm

Good observations ..

I have noticedf too, that the body constrict in various ways during mental stress, and being consciouss of this and then making an effort to relax the body, then the mind actually follows! and vice versa. Reducing how much you frown is really a good thing.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down